Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #1  
Choose your hard...

S/C/G: 250/194/130

Height: 5' 2"

Default I forgot to introduce myself...

I started posting and reading around this forum, and I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ashley. I am a junior in college, and I am studying Criminal Justice and Psychology. My interests have started changing a little lately, and now I am thinking about pursuing a second bachelors degree after I complete this one next year. I am thinking about getting a second degree in nursing. I have a great boyfriend who has aspergers syndrome, but he's amazing. I wouldn't be able to lose weight without his help.

So that's a little bit about me. I am just an average college student. I went into college in fall 2006 weighing 180, and I quickly ballooned up to 250. Now I am working hard counting calories to shed the pounds. I have slipped up a few times, but I keep going. I think I can reach my goal if I just keep going.

This site has been very helpful and encouraging so far. I look forward to making friends and losing the weight.

Last edited by Asherdoodles87; 03-06-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Asherdoodles87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #2  

Default Same here Ashley :-)

I started posting away in search of quick remedy for my bulging waistline after my pregnancy and I forgot to introduce myself.

I am Jana, 25 years old and just gave birth to my cutest baby Rain. I have to go back to work soon and my weight is giving me problems as I have to fit into my uniform and stuff.

I wanted fast solutions but scared to just get into something because I also have to watch my sugar as well.

So like Ashley my exercise buddy is my boyfriend and with a lot of help from this site I hope to be back into shape in due time.
used2bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:28 AM   #3  
Choose your hard...

S/C/G: 250/194/130

Height: 5' 2"

Hey Jana, welcome. That's a cute name for a baby. I hope you find something that works for you. I have been enjoying this site. It's very informative. And, it's great to have your boyfriend helping you isn't it? I don't think I would have be able to start dieting and exercising without him. Good luck in your exercise journey!
Asherdoodles87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 214/170/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Ashley, you are doing great. Everyone of us has times we just get side tracked on our diets. I remember how busy I was when I was in school and it is really hard to fit in a healthy diet and exercise routine. Good luck and keep us posted as to your progress.
jackie58 is offline   Reply With Quote