Faith Based Support Groups - Original version of First Place 4 Health

tlb1630
03-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Hello,

Just stumbled onto your site and joined. Wondering if anyone may have any "unused" - not written on - bible study packets for the original bible studies that First Place had many years ago.

Currently leading one of their new studies - First Place 4 Health "Beginning with Christ" which was formerly called "Giving Christ First Place". As a returning member of First Place I am very happy with their program but not with their new format in their Bible Studies. So I am looking to do older versions if I can find them.. Please respond if anyone knows where I can find these.

Thanks - Blessings always,
Teri :book2:

Bootsie
03-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Hello Terri,
Are you with Outlook ministries on line if so post in their thread to reach all groups, I am sure they should have some. Also Karen Rhodus the founder of Outlook ministries may have some. I am not with them no more but I sure miss that bunch of Ladies , miss em a-lot!

Dawn415
03-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Oops....sorry, I have the newer version.

Hope you found them!

Dawn

Moobunny
03-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Try Amazon.com they have older bible studies. My church is starting another group in April, I can't wait! We are going to use the old program, I have a newer bible study and can't say I'm wild about it.

Sheila7
04-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Or maybe ebay?