Alternachicks - Pigs Anonymous

View Full Version : Pigs Anonymous

soozie
08-29-2002, 03:14 PM
I'm baaaack!!!
On the way home from the shore in the car my DD said she was hungry and requested Burger King. I didn't order and eat a Whopper and Large Fries and I didn't then eat a lunch box size bag of Cracker Jacks...because if I did then I'd be a piggly-wiggly...and I'm not.

vacation was great...will post else where later.
Love, Soozie

ellis
08-29-2002, 05:23 PM
Welcome back to whoever it was that pigged out on Burger King. I mean that DIDN'T pig out on Burger King.

There's this fat chick... she made her husband go to the store and buy her a large bag of Doritos and a bag of bridge mixture. And she ate the lot. But she's been really depressed lately, so I guess we should forgive her. And her husband.

mauvaisroux
08-29-2002, 05:46 PM
Hey, whoever the bridge mixture/doritos combo :p chick was should know that since this is the confessional thread all sins are forgiven:angel: she just needs to say a few hail martinis, er, hail marys as penance;)

BTW... somebody was not sitting at her desk today at work drinking tea and munching on not one, but two, yes count them, two :ink: buttertarts!

:devil:

squeaker
08-29-2002, 07:22 PM
I don't know what a butter tart is but it sounds good....

But it was not me who decided that they wanted something to eat that would be warm, but couldn't think hard enough to really cook. It was also not me who thought the best solution would be a simple grilled cheese sandwhich. And then proved the not thinking part by burning it to the point it tasted icky - it was more like charcol then cheese I was told. It definately wasn't me who after throwing out half the grilled cheese made a PB&J sandwhich to eat instead. And then after making the sandwhich decided there wasn't enough PB left in the jar for another sandwhich and didn't want to put it back in the cupboard that empty so just ate the rest right out of the jar.

And welcome back to the chick who didn't eat at Burger King. :)

dentrassi
08-29-2002, 11:03 PM
....well, it WAS me who did really well today, and it WASN'T me who finished off the day by eating a huge bowl of ice cream......

WELCOME BACK NON-BURGER KING EATING PERSON!!!

Ruthxxx
08-30-2002, 07:41 AM
That darn Ruthless sat at the kitchen table last night, reading and munching about one cup of those roasted green peas Ellis and Mauvais made me buy last weekend. She will be crabbing about a tummy ache later today but I am going to ignore the stupid *****.

(At least they were fiber!)

soozie
08-30-2002, 09:40 AM
Should I report that last post to the moderator or were you referring to one of your dogs???? :lol:

mauvaisroux
08-30-2002, 10:02 AM
I will take that as Ruth referring to her dog ;)

Your benevolent moderator,
Mauvais:devil:

flower
08-30-2002, 10:07 AM
I overheard some girl in Las Vegas say that she had to have her favorite mexican meal with desert and some crispy creme donuts for the following morning because she was moving from Las Vegas and who knows when she could have them again!!!! I will even bet she had a donut before bed and she was sad in the morning because she only had 2 donuts left! A dozen donuts doesn't go very far in the world when you have 4 guys and only 1 girl under one roof.

Wildfire
08-30-2002, 08:32 PM
This girl who works in my office has had a really brutal week and had an entire buffet for dinner tonight. Deep fried pickles, white cheddar baked potato, mozzarella bites, and a couple of chicken strips for good measure. Boy is she full now. She more than made up for being too busy for dinner last night! :ink:

ellis
08-31-2002, 12:32 AM
I don't know who has never heard of a buttertart, but she'd better not even try one, because they are very heavy on the hips.
Just eating and eating and eating....

soozie
09-01-2002, 07:34 AM
eating everything not tied down...
I don't know what a buttertart is either or a fried pickle for that matter??? But, I'll find out if they taste good and are loaded with calories and saturated fats...help!!!!!!!!!

ellis
09-01-2002, 08:06 AM
Okay, is this some sort of conspiracy? Americans don't know what a buttertart is!?!?!?! That's too bizarre!!

There was this chick that I saw last night at 4:am having a couple of pieces of toast. Her husband was having stilton and crackers. They were watching movies (A Civil Action and Gosford Park). I spoke to them sharply, and they both assured me that they would be starting a diet on Sunday morning.

I'll believe it when I see it.

dentrassi
09-01-2002, 11:07 AM
......ooo......stilton and crackers........did they have a glass of red wine too? One of my all time favorite combos.......

I MEAN SOME PEOPLE ENJOY THAT VERY MUCH!!

flower
09-01-2002, 12:36 PM
I have to admit that I do not know what a butttertart or fried pickles are either. But unfortunately, I do know what fish and chips are. The day before I found out what terimasu is. I gotta get back on track!

Sojourner
09-02-2002, 01:06 AM
Yum... do you mean tiramisu... the Italian dessert? I love that stuff. When we were in Italy last spring I ate it almost everyday for two weeks! However it is difficult to find here in WI. :T

BTW, I did NOT stop at McDonalds today on my way to the grocery store to buy a pantry full of healthy food. I did NOT have french fries or a fried chicken sandwhich... just in case you heard that rumor. :o

Wanttolosealot
09-02-2002, 09:14 AM
Ellis
I was right there with ya on the butter tarts mmmmmmmmm but what is stilton. Do we eastern Canadian have such a thing??
Virginia

ellis
09-02-2002, 09:43 AM
Virginia, darling... stilton is cheese. You're not British, are you. ;)
It's somewhat like blue cheese, but not quite so... you know... blue. It's a little milder. It's divine.
It IS difficult to find, but you must have it out there somewhere. But if you don't have it, don't fret. You easterners have the BEST life, and missing out on stilton is minor. Did you know that you live in heaven, you lucky girl you? :)

No, Den... red wine at 4:am would be just too much of a sleeper. :lol:

As for being a pig... I have nothing to confess. :D

flower
09-02-2002, 10:34 AM
No, it wasn't me that you saw at Panda Express eatting orange chicken, bbq pork, chow mein and a 32 oz regular pepsi! Must of been someone else!

Wanttolosealot
09-02-2002, 11:49 AM
I just read all you confessions, felt hungry and ate a handful of Pringles! You guys are making my mouth water with all the talk of Bbq,Burger King, McD's, etc. Guess I better go chew on some celery! Yum?!
VIrginia

squeaker
09-02-2002, 02:22 PM
Ok so I did not eat Greek food yesterday for dinner (a yummy pita filled with chicken, onions, and a yougurt sauce & a side order of fries) nor did I eat 2 slices of Pizza Hut today along with 2 breadsticks. Nope, definately not me.

mauvaisroux
09-02-2002, 09:20 PM
I went to a drive in on Sunday night and was parked next to a car full of gluttons. While watching the movies I saw these four people scarfing down cheeseburgers, popcorn, chips, cadbury's chocolate pumpkins, two bags of skinny chips, corn on the cob, diet colas and water. Every time there was an intermission they traipsed back to the concession stand. It was disgraceful!:o
I was so distracted but their consuming I almost forgot to watch the movies:lol:

ellis
09-02-2002, 09:52 PM
Mauvais, where is there a drive-in in Ottawa?! I haven't been in years!

Those people beside you were PIGS!!! :lol:

flower
09-02-2002, 10:22 PM
What are cadbury pumpkins???? The drips on my keyboard are not drippings from a York Klondike icecream bar. Nope, couldn't be! :)

SuchAPrettyFace
09-04-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Sojourner
However it is difficult to find here in WI. :T I have an easy recipe if you would like it? :devil:

I don't know of anyone who ate half a package of peanut butter Oreos by herself but washed them down w/skim milk to "be good".

Lamorgan
09-04-2002, 06:42 PM
Hmmmmm......Organic Fries are not fattening, are they???????

:devil:

katrinabgood
09-04-2002, 06:45 PM
Peanut butter Oreos??? Ohmigod...I hope they never come to my supermarket...of course I could NEVER eat such a delectable...um...disgusting food...but just might have to purchase them...for the kids, of course!

I must admit you got me stumped on the butter tarts, ellis...but they sound like something that I wouldn't dream of consuming! (much)

I can firmly say, however, that a deep fried pickle will never cross these lips!

I saw this chick, in Maine...she seemed to be in every restaurant we went to...she thought she was so smug, eating chowder all the time...I wanted to tell her, "Hey, fatty! There's enough butter and cream in those chowders to sink a battleship! So don't smirk cuz you're only having soup!"

squeaker
09-04-2002, 07:03 PM
While I am actually not fond of the peanut butter oreos, the mint ones are amazing! Or at least I have heard they were.......

Ruthxxx
09-04-2002, 09:19 PM
Ruthless was seen in my kitchen snacking on dried cranberries and peanuts! She claims they were from the Health Food Store and therefore were OK! She is sooooo stupid!

mauvaisroux
09-04-2002, 09:38 PM
I have been restricted to tea and toast diet for 2 days which seems harmless enough:angel: except for the fact that I am supposed to be low-carbing it grr:bomb:

Ellis- that drive-in was in Port Elmsley(sp?). I was in Smith Falls on the wekend and we drove to the drive in to check it out and since they were playing 3 movies for $6.00 we decided to stay.
It was fun, felt like I was in High School again double dating with DH and our two friends (who are engaged to be married this fall).
Ate too much junk too!

Cadbury pumpkins...I guess they are a special thing that comes out only at Halloween. They are wrapped in pumpkin tinfoil and are about the size of those football shaped chocolates that come out at christmas and easter. They are chocolate and have whipped carmel cream filling inside. They are not bad but have an odd texture. Err...not that I have ever eaten one...

ellis
09-04-2002, 10:40 PM
Mauvais, you're killin' me! :lol: I'm sure you've NEVER eaten one...
Hey, do you think that those Cadbury pumpkins may have an odd texture because they're from LAST year's Halloween? :s:

I saw someone eat 12 chocolate chip cookies today. She doesn't even LIKE store bought choc chip cookies, but I know that she was depressed, so I suppose it was a substitute for killing someone.

And I heard her say that she's going upstairs shortly to smoke 4 packs of Popeye cigarettes.

Sojourner
09-05-2002, 12:11 AM
I would think that the Cadbury pumpkin would HAVE to be from last Halloween! :lol:

flower
09-05-2002, 10:00 AM
I couldn't of eatten a whole box of peanut crunch and munch, the cat must of had a midnight snack!

SuchAPrettyFace
09-05-2002, 02:04 PM
The little piggy I know wasn't impressed w/the Mint Oreos.

She didn't just have the Chinese buffet for lunch, either.

Lamorgan
09-05-2002, 02:36 PM
Oh what I could do with a Chinese Buffet today....

:dance:

At my library lunch I didn't have soup and salad, but a beef stir fry on noodles instead, but I did say no to the garlic bread that came with my meal.....

Making Vegie soup to take to work for dinner....

L

dentrassi
09-05-2002, 10:34 PM
Someone I know ate a TON of cheese crackers today.......but she didn't eat after 8 pm!!!!!

squeaker
09-06-2002, 07:57 AM
It was not me who went out and ate a TON of Indian food last night. It wasn't a bunch of us from work and various family members being really loud at the restaurant either. ;)

Sojourner
09-06-2002, 11:35 AM
Mmmmmmm...... Indian food.... I'm having a Homer moment...:doh:

Indian food is my absolute, all time favorite. We have a wonderful restaraunt in the area that offers a lunch buffet. Yuuuuummmmmmmmmmm.....

Ruthxxx
09-06-2002, 04:17 PM
I guess she should have come in for some nurturing but Ruthless had a really bad day today and was seen eating an ice cream cone "down street" this afternoon. She was sitting on a bench in the shade and pouting while she ate a heavenly hash cone. You'd know it wasn't me because I only eat pralines 'n cream.

katrinabgood
09-06-2002, 05:41 PM
Rice Krispy treats...now there's something I haven't eaten a truckload of!

dentrassi
09-06-2002, 09:10 PM
I have heard (from an anonymous source) that "Better Than Sex Cake" isn't.
But I have also heard that it IS pretty tasty.......not that I'D know.......

:chockiss: :hb: :chockiss: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wanttolosealot
09-07-2002, 09:02 AM
I know it was my evil twin eating a chocolate Joe Lois cake that I bought for the kids lunches.

Sojourner
09-07-2002, 10:26 PM
You won't believe the piggy I sat next to at the movie theater. She must have gobbled down almost a whole tub of popcorn... and I'm pretty sure it was loaded with "butter" as her cheeks appeared to be glistening with saturated fat... not to mention a salty residue. Good thing she drank a diet coke and only a few peanut m&m's because otherwise I don't think she would have been able to drag her bootie out of there.

:ink: :o

ellis
09-07-2002, 10:34 PM
someone snuck an 8-pack box of rice crispy squares up to her room and ate them and then hid the wrappers. They were snacks for the kid's lunches. Pig. Good thing she bought two boxes.

Wildfire
09-08-2002, 10:03 AM
Some evil spirit possessed that woman in my kitchen this morning who was making a perfectly good onion bagel with low fat cream cheese. The spirit made her fry bacon and turn that bagel into a bacon and cream cheese sandwich. Is there an exorcist in the house? Because I hear there might be pork roast with mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner....and possibly even dessert....

mauvaisroux
09-08-2002, 04:39 PM
Well I have to confess that I had a Tim Horton's ice cappucino today and some pepperettes that were incredible oily and salty.

I can't blame my evil twin as I am wearing a t-shirt today that says "I am the evil twin" so I can only blame myself:devil:

dentrassi
09-08-2002, 05:02 PM
YUM!! LOVE THOSE ICE CAPPUCINOS!!!! I WANT ONE TOO!! (Not really, but I KNOW someone who does!!)

ellis
09-08-2002, 05:33 PM
Oh my gosh, Mauvais... I just ate 3 pepperettes!! Damned they were good!
Den, come on up and we'll go to Tim Hortons for a frosty one.

I had to buy some beer today. It's 34 degrees out (that's like being in **** for those of you who are on Farenheit (sp)), and we're going to have beer on the verandah. As soon as it dips down below 30.

soozie
09-09-2002, 05:42 AM
girls, you are too funny!!!!
Peanutbutter oreos...didn't try one so wouldn't know that they're pretty darn yummy...kid likes the mint ones, I'm not too fond of them.
rice crispy treats, love em, of course never eat em...so also can't relate to hiding wrappers...would never, ever do such a thing, except on a day that ends in the letter "Y"....
did buy lots of individually wrapped entennmen's milano's for kid's lunch box..didn't eat about four packs already myself...
didn't go to the beautiful new LLBean that opened next door to my office and buy two bags of chocolate enrobed almonds and didn't then proceed to eat almost all of the contents of the two bags myself over a three or four day period...wasn't me.

ellis
09-09-2002, 07:52 AM
gee, you're good, Sooze... I would have eaten both bags in one day! I mean, not YOU, but whoever ate them!
That's the trick, isn't it... buy snacks for your kids that you hate. Hmmm, I USED to hate fruit roll-ups, I USED to hate chocolate chip cookies.... there's just not much left...
AND the teacher expects them to take a HEALTHY snack to school! hahahahahahahaha

Lamorgan
09-09-2002, 08:35 AM
When I visit the nearby Tim Hortons and order an Ice Cappuchino I ask them to make it with milk instead of cream....

Then it becomes a healthy beverage! (Or so I tell myself...)

This morning I was out of Bran bread (1 point per 2 slices) so I had a bagel with cream cheese with cucumber on top for breakfast.

It was yummy.

SuchAPrettyFace
09-09-2002, 12:40 PM
This jerky girl I know had 4 cups of coffee today w/cinnamon-vanilla creamer. Her doctor has been telling her for years to knock it off w/the caffeine, but she just doesn't care. I mean, she's cut back to coffee only once a week & mint green tea the rest of the time, but still.

This same wench had a Monster Burger for breakfast yesterday.

soozie
09-09-2002, 01:02 PM
Ellis, I tried to eat them all at once but I got really queasy... I wanted to say that I got nauseous but I wasn't sure how to spell that and this doesn't have spell check but I just grabbed my dictionary, you know that book thingy that we had before spell check...so, it may look odd but I did spell it right.

haven't been bad with my food yet today...tho, the day is still young...gotta go drink water...hate to post here when I really haven't been a pig, it just doesn't seem....ummmmmm....kosher.

Love you ladies.
Soozie

squeaker
09-09-2002, 07:03 PM
I saw this girl eat a 1/3 of a bag of apple chips, then 2 bowls of homemade hash browns for dinner. Now she says she feels queasy. :p She didn't care what she ate as long as she could put salt on it. That's why she had 2/3 of a hamburger and a half order of onion rings for lunch. And neither even tasted all that good she said.

mauvaisroux
09-09-2002, 09:21 PM
Nobody I know ate some Pringles today, but they were low fat so that nobody shouldn't feel too bad...;)

dude
09-12-2002, 11:53 PM
Stupid stupid stupid
Yesterday afternoon, I asked Jason to pick me up a McD's chocolate shake (as an after dinner treat). Thinking that I was being a little sinful:s: I made a fantastic stir fry for dinner(about 120 calories) and boiled two small potatoes and topped them with low fat sour cream. I sat down to eat beside Ben (Jason's roomate) and picked up my dinner and handed it to Ben. Then I ordered a Medium Hawaiin Delight Pizza and ate four slices and washed it down with that sinful shake. Why am I always craving pizza?!? It was really good though:p tee hee

mauvaisroux
09-15-2002, 11:07 PM
Blarrrg!:p The confession thread is not long enough for the amount of dietary sins that I commited this weekend!

Suffice to say that tomorrow is Monday and back OP! :lol:

dentrassi
09-15-2002, 11:42 PM
Mauvais-I'm right there with you!!! I've been a VERY naughty girl, and should be spanked (OOPS!! Wrong thread!!!) Today when I thought, "I must get OP again" I actually ANSWERED myself with, "There is fried shrimp in the freezer that you must eat first."

AARRGGHH!!!:ink: :ink:

ellis
09-16-2002, 07:24 AM
snicker.
Den, feed the shrimp to your skinny DH (no sharing) and get OP.

squeaker
09-16-2002, 03:08 PM
I saw this girl not give in to the chocolate cake that is 2 cubes in front of her and stayed very OP until about 2 when she was starving (she probably should have had more then just a bowl of oatmeal and some cereal to eat all day). Then she ate a snack size bag of low fat cookies (that tasted awful) and a snack size bag of Hot Fries (they are baked and only 140 cal.) but then she also ate a snack size bag of Combos. Those are really bad. she isn't allowed to go to the convience store in her office building any more.

dude
09-16-2002, 07:13 PM
Mauvaixrous is right..Today means back to eating right.
Combos..mmmmm..I love those evil little things! My sin this weekend was the amount of cheese I consumed. Damn cheese..

katrinabgood
09-17-2002, 10:57 AM
You should have seen the chick who came into my home (the nerve!) and devoured the rest of the chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream, and then scarfed a few chewy chips ahoy for good measure! She thinks it's okay cuz she finally went back to the gym! hah! She wasn't there that long!

Lamorgan
09-17-2002, 11:08 AM
Yesterday: Key Lime pie for breakfast and lunch...

Ruthxxx
09-17-2002, 01:28 PM
According to Ruthless, honey on ice cream is just marvellous. It goes sort of hard and yummy. I'm sure glad I didn't have any!

mauvaisroux
09-17-2002, 10:42 PM
Buttertarts...
(meant to sound like the word Rosebud in the movie Citizen Kane) :p

Wildfire
09-17-2002, 11:21 PM
Mauvais, buttertarts made the Mastercard commercials! I laughed out loud when I saw it. It was something like:

Buttertarts - $3.50/dozen
Canoe Rental - $50.00
Country with unlimited distractions - Priceless

squeaker
09-21-2002, 09:09 PM
I saw this :ink: eat 6 perogies which had been fried and then ate some tortillas and cheese. But I think she also burned all the taste buds off of her tongue. She shoulda just waited for the food to cool before shoving it in her mouth.

mauvaisroux
09-22-2002, 09:14 PM
Wildfire- I have not seen that ad yet but that is too funny!
And they paid too much for those tarts! I can get a dozen for $1.99:smug:

Well today somebody went to Sugar Mountain on the pretext that she was picking up coconut covered chocolate snowballs for that somebody's mother. Thinking she would be safe because she is not allowed to eat chocolate by order:nono: she then went and boldly spent $3.00 on Jelly bellys:rolleyes: and then proceeded to devour half of the bag while strolling around the market and buying vegetables.

squeaker
09-23-2002, 02:35 PM
mmmmmmm....Jelly Bellys. I love the buttered popcorn ones. (and almost all of the rest of them)

um, I heard about this girl who took a day off and decided to take the day off of everything she worries about so for lunch she made herself some pizza dip. She only ate about 1/4 and it was made with lowfat pepperoni, low fat cream cheese, and part skim cheese. She even rode her bike to the store to get the cream cheese.

She promises that she is going to grill some chicken for lunches this week.

SuchAPrettyFace
09-23-2002, 04:30 PM
Had grilled turkey, gumbo, carrots, Ry-Krisps and a yogurt here for lunch. Had to run errands first & was *thisclose* to stopping by Cousins (http://www.cousinssubs.com/) for a BLT. The only thing that saved me was the fact that they don't make "hot" sandwiches in the drive thru. I would've had to get out my car & actually *go inside* and I didn't have that kinda time.

I ate all my healthy crap when I got back here & then had some mini candy bars out of the communal Halloween bucket.

:chockiss: = my downfall

:moo: :ink: :shrug:

Wanttolosealot
09-23-2002, 04:34 PM
Suchaprettyface- You are doing great! I have been pickning and eating all week, mostly good choices , however a lot of bad ones too. Keep it up girl!
Virginia

mauvaisroux
09-27-2002, 11:13 PM
I had Indian food buffet for dinner tonight. But I had only one plate of food and mango ice cream for dessert :T

Ruthxxx
09-28-2002, 08:05 AM
Ruthless, the *****, ate some of the red licorice that I bought for Halloween last night. Her excuse was that I was feeling pain! Remind me never to buy H. candy before 4 pm on Oct 31 - even if I am at the Hershey plant!

ellis
09-28-2002, 08:10 AM
geez, the woman can type!

dentrassi
10-01-2002, 05:21 PM
Okay, a Muffaletta sandwich (HUGE) and a bunch of potato chips for dinner. But I didn't eat much before that today, so maybe it won't be so bad....

ellis
10-01-2002, 05:30 PM
That's disgusting. Such gluttony. :D

I'm just waiting for my DH to come home with a Whopper with cheese, a large fries, and a pepsi.
The turkey breast that I was going to cook for tonight smelled funny, and I had to throw it out. So I feel fully justified in consuming great quantities of calories.

At least I didn't cry...

(what the **** is a muffaletta sandwich, anyhow? Is that a cross between a muffin and a cafe latte?)

dentrassi
10-01-2002, 05:39 PM
Okay, I started with this HUGE chewey roll (kinda italian bread like), put on salami, provolone, sliced onions and a mixed olive spread. YUM!!!

......but i hated every minute of it...

ellis
10-01-2002, 05:56 PM
where'd ya get that mixed olive spread? Is that something we can't get up here?
And have you ever considered a job as a chef? Free room and board...

katrinabgood
10-01-2002, 07:42 PM
Good Lord, den...that sounds awesome...I mean, disgusting!!!

Ruthxxx
10-01-2002, 09:16 PM
Ruthless just has a Pina Colada witha little cute bottle of extra rum! There IS milk in a Pina Colada.
Milk goes better with DRUGS!

dentrassi
10-01-2002, 11:51 PM
Ellis-Got it at COSTCO!!! DH FINALLY got a check, so I went SHOPPING!!!

Katrina-YUP!! TOTALLY disgusting!!! (chomp chomp...)

Ruth- That reminds me of what DH is covering in his rhetoric classes right now...SYLLOGISMS!!

Milk goes better with drugs.
Pina coladas have milk in them.
Therefore pina coladas go better with drugs!!

Also a milk advertising campaign.......MILK! It makes the drugs go down smoothly!!!

katrinabgood
10-03-2002, 04:05 PM
Consuming mass quantitites at sporting events should NOT count against you! I mean, they sure encourage you to eat hearty!! We went to see the Yankees play last night...and, my Lord! People do pig out! I demurely ate my foot long hot dog and my family sized box of Cracker Jack (whatever happened to the regular size?), oh yeah, and a few peanuts and some lemonade....and that's about it...although I WANTED a pretzel and some ice cream too!

SuchAPrettyFace
10-04-2002, 01:42 PM
coconut covered chocolate snowballs
Oh. My. GODDDDDD. Those sound awesome right now!!!

Originally posted by ellis
where'd ya get that mixed olive spread?
You make it. You chop up all kinds of olives, black, green, etc & mix w/olive oil, vinegar & spices.

Thanks to all you Canuck 'chicks, my friend who hails from Ottawa is having her mom send me some buttertarts!

katrinabgood
10-05-2002, 09:29 PM
God, how I HATE Oreos!
Did I say "hate?"
I meant "ATE!"
:ink:

katrinabgood
10-05-2002, 10:36 PM
Eight of 'em!
(but I counted the 8.5 points)

ellis
10-06-2002, 06:20 AM
suchaprettyface... thanks... I should see if I can find a recipe on the Internet. Unlike Dentrassi, I am not currently in possession of a paycheck. ;)
Oh geepers... butter tarts...

Ruthxxx
10-06-2002, 11:25 AM
Don't ever mention Butter Tarts so early in the morning! Ruthless insisted on having toast with butter and brown sugar! I'm sure glad I didn't eat any!

dentrassi
10-06-2002, 11:33 AM
GEEZ!!! It is dangerous at my table......a doughnut and a half leapt down my throat this morning....I had to drink two cups of coffee just to get the taste out of my mouth!!!!!!!

ellis
10-06-2002, 06:19 PM
damn. She just ate chip and dip. It's going to be coming back up all night.

mauvaisroux
10-06-2002, 07:58 PM
Such a pretty face-hope you like the buttertarts after all we've said about them:lol:

I had pad thai and a Tiger beer on friday, bahaved at a wedding reception on saturday night (except for two Smirnoff Ice) but caved and had cake on Sunday at my friend's bridal shower:p

ellis
10-06-2002, 08:11 PM
Oh mauvais... you reminded me... went to a birthday for a friend at the Ritz and forced down the most revolting piece of cake (after my moderate lunch). Who makes those cakes!? They're disgusting!! White with white icing and big red roses. I got some of the red icing on my fingers, and the dye didn't come off for 24 hours. My DH got it on his lips... he looked pretty damned fancy.

mauvaisroux
10-06-2002, 09:35 PM
Hey, my cake had tons of icing and big red roses too!

Heh-Heh, yore husband's got a purty mouth... :lol:

ellis
10-06-2002, 09:42 PM
:lol:
Were you at the Ritz, too? Maybe they just split the cake.

ellis
10-06-2002, 09:43 PM
Is there something missing at the bottom of your posts, Mauvais? It looks bare... did you used to have a quote there?

mauvaisroux
10-06-2002, 09:50 PM
Something missing? A quote? I don't remember...must be getting senile in my old age:lol: Ellis, do you remember what it was?

ellis
10-07-2002, 07:35 AM
It just looks ummmm, naked at the bottom...

mauvaisroux
10-09-2002, 11:55 PM
:T BUTTERTARTS....(yup I ate 'em)

Well Ellis, I can't go around posting naked so I guess I will have to find a quote to fill that space up :D

squeaker
10-10-2002, 07:01 PM
Um, somehow 2 containers of anise pizzelles ended up in my house, and now half of one is gone.....

SuchAPrettyFace
10-11-2002, 12:13 AM
My buttertarts have arrived.

They are scrump-dilly-icious.

It's like sugarrrrrr & raisins & yummmmmmmm.

:ink: :ink: :ink:

ellis
10-11-2002, 06:29 AM
wait a minute... SuchaPrettyFace, aren't we supposed to be LOSING weight? :lol:
Hmmmm, wonder if I should buy some buttertarts for Thanksgiving this weekend....

Had a minor chip and dip fit last night. (DH's fault... he tempted me) But it was only a small bowl.

Wanttolosealot
10-11-2002, 07:57 AM
O h boy this is a bad week! Period week, I hate it! I eat everything in site. My computer is acting very funny, it is making a loud sound, probably not a good thing. So if you do not hear from me in a while it has blown up or something.
Well I guess I better bet to the gym and work of all this extra junk.
Virginia

mauvaisroux
10-15-2002, 11:00 PM
Okay, so, I ate this teensy, tiny, little bag of cheezies while watching Buffy :o

Ruthxxx
10-16-2002, 07:38 AM
Extra wine with dinner last night, alas!

katrinabgood
10-16-2002, 11:53 AM
I love Buffy!

I am happy to report that I haven't needed to post at "Pigs Anon" for a while...I even made it thought period week with only a minor run in with some ice cream...all accounted for points-wise though!

mauvaisroux
10-16-2002, 10:14 PM
ARRRRGH!!! :yikes: We went to get a new battery for the car tonight and by the time that was done it was 7:30 so we ate dinner at Wendy's. At least I had a baked potato instead of fries and I had a spicy chicken sandwich to rev up my metabolism ;)

ellis
10-17-2002, 05:26 AM
curses. Ate most of a bag of bridge mixture last night.

Ruthxxx
10-17-2002, 07:23 AM
No bridge mixture (I hate it!) but somebody in my house ate a nuked egg roll and a glass of sherry after her DH went to bed.
"Rainy day evenings always get me down!"
not as good as shrimp toast!

mauvaisroux
10-17-2002, 07:29 PM
Geez Ruthxxx-enough with the shrimp toast already ! :lol:

ellis
10-18-2002, 02:03 PM
oh geepers. I just smoked 8 packs of Popeye cigarettes. Then I ate a big bowl of low-fat dip with low-fat chips and fell into a drugged sleep for two hours.

Sojourner
10-18-2002, 07:03 PM
General Tso's chicken and crab rangoons. :chicken:

A handful of Hershey kisses. :chockiss: :chockiss:

Popcorn with butter at the movie. :T

Bad food choices but I haven't eaten much else the last couple of days... so the scale is still my friend.

ellis
10-18-2002, 07:34 PM
two chocolate bars
bowl of perogies

I can't stop...

Ruthxxx
10-18-2002, 09:39 PM
Two glasses of sherry and a New Yorker after Harry went to bed! Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Sojourner
10-19-2002, 12:14 AM
Ellis... you must be lying about the 8 packs of popeye cigerettes!! :lol:

Wanttolosealot
10-19-2002, 09:42 AM
I had a Tim Hortons Chocolate chip muffin and a large French Vanilla Capp, last night. It was so good, but I am sure the scales will not be my friend if I keep that up.
Virginia

ellis
10-19-2002, 12:23 PM
Not only am I not lying, Sojo, I ate 4 more packs the same day. :rolleyes:
And then a bowl of Spicy Doritos.

katrinabgood
10-19-2002, 12:49 PM
Ellis, are you eating them or smoking them????

Wanttolosealot
10-19-2002, 01:20 PM
Ellis honey, you must be on a sugar high. I however, am trying to quite smoking and up until now have not been too successful, but I am serious now, I think I will be able to run longer, faster and in turn loss quicker if only I had not been shoving a cigarette in my face. Time to make that final change in my life. Boy will I be cranky now! I will be living in the gym now, when I am frustrated I go on the treadmill, or rower and than lift some weights, by the time my workout is done I am usually too tired to waste energy on frustration. I am frustrated a lot this week! Oh well, coudl be a lot worse I suppose.
Virginia

ellis
10-19-2002, 05:28 PM
Popeye candy cigarettes. I'm eating them. They've still got the same great flavour (even WITHOUT the red glowing tip) of days past, but I think my teeth are not quite what they used to be.
Four packs in a package for a buck at the dollar store. What a freakin' bargain. :rolleyes: Last time I only bought one package of four, and my kids got into them. THIS time, I thought, "I'll get four packages... one for each member of the family." Well, my six year old got two packs, and mommy squirreled away the other 14 packs and ate the lot.

Virginia, hon.. you're doing so well with the exercise. Everything will fall into place. hugs...

Speaking of falling into place, you should see some of the naked women at the gym. I'm far too uptight/modest/stuffy/british to change in public, but you should see some of the ones prancing around there butt naked. It's too hideous for words. I'm sure I don't look any better than they do, but it makes me FEEL better just looking at them. :D

Ruth, Miss Naive would like to know what a "New Yorker" is.

Wanttolosealot
10-19-2002, 05:35 PM
wow Ellis I think I would like to go to your gym. Naked women! I am not that brave yet however! SOmeday when I have a cute, tight little butt maybe I will too.
Virginia

mauvaisroux
10-19-2002, 05:41 PM
Last night I ate a delicious chinese dinner and then had 3 fruity martini's to cap the night off. But I walked home from the bar so that may help out:)

squeaker
10-19-2002, 06:57 PM
Left over steak, diet coke & Malibu, then a few chocolate chip cookies.....

mauvaisroux
10-20-2002, 05:20 PM
Cheezies. :p and some cajun spice Pringles while watching movies on Saturday night.

squeaker
10-20-2002, 05:47 PM
um, anything not nailed down.......

mauvaisroux
10-20-2002, 05:50 PM
Went to Timmy's today (Tim Horton's) and had a medium double double decaf and a Canadian Maple doughnut:T

mauvaisroux
10-21-2002, 10:46 PM
I had an almond tart and a tea at Ikea. Sigh...I will never make goal at this rate. In the past week I have had doughnuts, pumpkin pie, banana cream pie and now the almond tart. I have got to stop with the desserts allready! I have to be good for the rest of the week as I am going to a wedding this Saturday and will probably eat myself into an :ink:y stupor:lol:

morningglory
10-22-2002, 08:24 AM
I was being so good yesterday. Cut up carrot sticks, was watching every thing that went into my mouth. Then out of nowhere, two bratwurst and enough baked potatoes jumped in my mouth to choke a pig. Then, my son hog-tied me and forced me to scarf down a prailines & Cream icecream cone. Also, I ate a donut that really sucked.
morningglory

dentrassi
10-23-2002, 09:07 AM
You name it, I ate it.........

SuchAPrettyFace
10-23-2002, 09:59 AM
It's been a bad few weeks. Attended a wedding on Saturday. Yesterday I had a small DiGiorno pizza & 3 bowls of Boo Berry & that was it for the day other than water & some pretzels.

ellis
10-23-2002, 11:01 AM
I've gained 10 damned pounds since I joined this forum!! I'm thinking of giving it up.... :lol:

mauvaisroux
10-23-2002, 12:19 PM
ellis-you just have to start doing armchair exercises while on the computer;)

ellis
10-23-2002, 05:20 PM
You know, Mauvais, I actually thought up an invention for the computer. It's a big mouse pad that you stand on and you have to swivel your hips etc to get the pointer to move. Think of the calories you'd burn!
If anyone wants to use my idea, they have to send me a million dollars.

mauvaisroux
10-23-2002, 11:24 PM
If I had a million dollars...:lol:

MrsM95
10-24-2002, 01:27 PM
Ellis i love your idea, as much time as i spend on the computer i'd have a skinny middle in no time.

I just inhaled a foot long veggie sub for lunch. It sure was good but now i think it's expanding with the water i'm drinking.

dentrassi
10-25-2002, 12:24 AM
Mauvaisroux-..........I sure as :censored: wouldn't eat kraft dinners.............with or WITHOUT fancy ketchup!!!!!!!!

katrinabgood
10-26-2002, 05:26 PM
...coconut cream pie...

:T :ink:

mauvaisroux
10-27-2002, 10:08 PM
Gee Den, not even with those new "Kickers" spicy ketchups? :lol:

Ruthxxx
10-28-2002, 05:58 AM
This dumb woman I know stuck to Atkins all day yesterday and then ate eight of those little Hershey bars! No wonder her blood sugars are screwed up! Serves her right!

MrsM95
10-28-2002, 02:35 PM
Could one of you please come get this package of Chocolate Cream Oreo's out of my office before i finish them off.
MrsM95

flower
10-28-2002, 06:46 PM
I wouldn't of made chocolate banana cookies, would I? Shhh... don't tell the scale! The bananas were so over ripe and I couldn't throw them away. I did make some strawberry banana jello instaed of banana bread with the remainer of the bunch.

ellis
10-28-2002, 07:36 PM
Welcome back, Flower!
MrsM, I'll be right over for those Oreos. :D

squeaker
10-28-2002, 08:07 PM
Where do I start???
Thursday night - I coconut coffee & caramel apple square from Starbucks in the airport. Then some chocolate covered cherries with the boy.

Friday - Breakfast - sausage, bacon, potatoes & omlete Dinner- Steak, garlic bread, more bread & butter, mashed potatoes & Bananas Foster

Saturday - I HUGE breakfast from IHOP, lunch - apple cobbler & a pina colda, Dinner - Pizza Hut

Sunday - Belgian Waffle, potatoes, sausage & bacon. Lunch - crappy airplane food - turkey sandwhich, potato chips, 2 Brussels cookies. Dinner - a huge thing of orange chicken & rice from the airport. :ink:

dentrassi
10-28-2002, 09:21 PM
Mauvais-WELL.........MAYBE......(enough of the barbecue kind and it covers the taste of anything!!)

Wanttolosealot
10-29-2002, 06:18 AM
Someone forced a half a can of Pringles and 3 cookies down my throat last night. That was however, the first junk I have eaten since last Tuesday night, but why is it always the night before TOPS weigh-in that I have to have that stuff. Oh well, I will walk to the gym today instead of driving and work them off.
Virginia

mauvaisroux
10-30-2002, 08:48 PM
:eek: When I opened the cupboard to get the sugar for DH's coffee this morning 3 White Rabbit candies jumped out and attacked me! My only defence was to eat them! All this at 7:50 am :nono:

mmmm...candy:doh: breakfast of champions....

mauvaisroux
10-30-2002, 08:50 PM
Hey Den, I saw a jar of marmite at the grocery store tonight, made me think of you :) Is $3.49 for a jar expensive? :chin: if you paid in U.S. dollars, with the exchange rate...it would be like "buy one get one free" :lol:

ellis
10-30-2002, 09:02 PM
Those bad white rabbits. :D
Hey, where is that little Dentrassi? Den, you're probably with your mom at the hospital... hugs, sweetie...
come back soon and let us know how you're doing.

Just had a bowl of Smartie ice cream. It wasn't worth it. I'm freezing, and my teeth ache.

katrinabgood
11-01-2002, 09:13 AM
Bless me, alternachicks, for I have sinned...

On Halloween, I had the following:

a Reeses peanut butter cup, 2 small Snickers, and a small $100,000 bar, a small Milky Way, AND a half of a mini KitKat. :T Oh yeah, AND pizza for dinner: 3 slices of sausage and onion pizza, and about 4 lovely glasses of cabernet sauvignon...
{{hiccup!}}

soozie
11-01-2002, 09:28 AM
Halloween....
four or five Mary Janes...those chewy peanut butter filled thingies
(do you have them up North?)
a mini bag of peanut m and m's
two goldenberg's peanut chews
and that is it!
wow...not too bad considering what
was looking me right in the face
and notice the peanut theme
I was trying to get in plenty of
protein!!!!!!!;)
Love,Soozie

mauvaisroux
11-01-2002, 09:59 AM
I had two Halloween cupcakes, so I guess that isn't so bad:) but I did have a small size fries atfrom burger king later in the eveing:o

Ruthxxx
11-01-2002, 01:23 PM
BURRRRRRP!

Let's just say I sure didn't stick to low carb - nor did I test my blood this morning!

dentrassi
11-04-2002, 11:10 PM
Mauvais-I just saw a jar at the store for over $4.00 American. A TEENY TINY jar!!! I actually am set right now because my Mom brought back a BIG jar, but can you believe it?

I have been inhaling everything in sight. Time to throw out the vaccuum cleaner, I don't need it!!!

Wanttolosealot
11-05-2002, 05:47 AM
Yersterday was the first day on BODY for LIFE. I did really, really well until last night, and then I just lost it. But it was Monday night and for some weird reason I blow it on MOnday night before TOPS. Not to mention, I finally decided to really give up smoking so now I just want to eat to replace the urge. Water, must drink more water!!!:smoking:
Will report on weigh in tonight after TOPS!
Virginia

ellis
11-05-2002, 06:45 AM
Oh lordy. Vaccuum cleaner indeed, Den. :mad:
I'm up two pounds since last week and I've got to weigh in on Wednesday night. curses. I just can't stop eating.

squeaker
11-05-2002, 06:54 AM
Half a Napolean for dinner last night. The other half is still in the fridge. :p

ellis
11-05-2002, 07:01 AM
Throw it out, Squeak. :yes:

squeaker
11-05-2002, 07:04 AM
NO WAY!!!!! :no: Can't. I love those things and only have them once or twice a year. And it came from my favorite bakery. THe power of the pastry is just too strong ;)

ellis
11-05-2002, 07:07 AM
Okay.... but you'll be sooooorrrrryyyy :nono:
:lol:

Ruthxxx
11-05-2002, 08:39 AM
Eat it, Squeak. My Grandma used to make those delicious things! Cream horns too!

By the way, my evil twin ate half a pack of red licorice at the Office yesterday. 75 grams - I'm afraid to do the calculations.

MrsM95
11-08-2002, 08:29 AM
Good Morning Ladies,
Man yesterday was terrible if it wasn't nailed down i ate it. I have got to get this eating thing under controll. Today is going to be a better day.
MrsM95

Ruthxxx
11-08-2002, 01:19 PM
The good news is that there is no red licorice left at the Office!
The bad news is that there is still another full package in my car!
Maybe I'll get lucky and my car will be stolen!

dentrassi
11-08-2002, 05:27 PM
Chocolate Truffles.......in the kitchen......calling me............

katrinabgood
11-10-2002, 02:48 PM
Anything edible...not nailed down...calling ME!

Send HELP!

MissWashu
11-14-2002, 11:39 PM
someone just bought cookie dough ice-cream and made me eat some because it is "light". what an excuse!

Ruthxxx
11-15-2002, 08:38 AM
I knew I should not have started Christmas shopping! I bought some "Clodhoppers" or something like that for my future SIL and Ruthless made me open and eat them last night. Talk about gastric reflux at 2 a.m. -- well, maybe we won't.

Wanttolosealot
11-15-2002, 10:11 AM
Ate two snack size boxes of Smarties last night!
Ahhhh! An I was doing so good, eating clean all week!
Oh well, today is a new day!
Virginia