South Beach Diet - Frolicking on a Friday!

View Full Version : Frolicking on a Friday!

Shimmy Slim
02-26-2010, 05:28 AM
Good morning all!

I have been up and about, rather unwillingly, since 6:55. There's nothing like a wailing small child standing beside your bed for waking you up! (Especially galling since I got to sleep around 3.)

Weighed-in this morning and I've lost 3lb! I'm really pleased and excited; I'm just praying that I can resist all the bits of cake that are still lying around my kitchen and not go hogwild!! Car-shaped cake is all carved and I'm about to go ice it. I've promised myself some sweet potatoes with dinner if I resist... phase 2 starts today :)

Hope everyone has a great OP day!

cottagebythesea
02-26-2010, 07:00 AM
Good morning, Shimmy, and thank you for starting up today's Daily. :) It sounds like you've gotten the hardest part of that cake done, and it should be fun frosting it. Be strong, that icing isn't going to taste as good as you think it will, and it's just not worth it, especially after losing 3 lbs this week! Congratulations!

The gusty wind has been rattling the windows and buffeting the house all night, and there are drifts of snow all over the place. The roads are unnavigable, so Jake is home with me again today. At least I won't have to worry about him being out there driving in this wicked weather. I plan to spend most of the day right here, curled up on my couch under a quilt with my laptop and my book. I promised to do my workout, though! I can't miss that!

What's going on in your day, today? :cofdate:

tomandkara
02-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Shimmy, you can do it! Chuck those extra bits of cake in the trash and don't think about them again. Congrats on making it through Phase 1!!!

Linda, what are you reading on this blustery day? Enjoy your workout!

I had a surprise call from a tutoring client this morning so I didn't get as much done as I had wanted to, but the laundry is steadily running and I got the sheets off the beds. Still have to put new ones on, but I will be motivated to do that since I sure don't want to sleep on my bare mattress tonight!

I woke up another pound lighter! I am going to have to remember this feeling when I hit another plateau. I was actually VERY surprised because I usually plateau at 137 for awhile. It seems to be a difficult number for me to get past. This time I sailed right on by!

I'm so glad it's Friday. No extracurriculars today but we do have to run out to the BX for a couple things.

Ruthxxx
02-26-2010, 07:20 AM
Drat! I just discovered I've been drinking decaf the past week. No wonder I feel draggy!

Shimmy, clean your teeth, get a big glass of water, put on surgical gloves and just ice the cake. That works for me and I'm a sucker for icing. Congrats on the scale results.

Cottage your day sounds much as mine will be until the starving hordes arrive for dinner. I cooked and did other prep yesterday as I thought I had to work a Bingo today but they have enough workers and I'm off the hook. I'm sure I'll find something to fill in the time.

My poor Disney looks shorn and forlorn after her fur styling yesterday. She was in terrible shape with matted fur and Holly really has to clip her short. She also looks very round so I am going to have to cut her food. Jazz is next on the list and that will be equally shocking.

Stay safe and warm if you're in the results of the storm. Spring IS coming. Just look at Cottage's new avatar. (I must change mine.)

CyndiM
02-26-2010, 07:33 AM
Good morning :coffee2: The coffee is high test Ruth so grab a cup :)

Shimmy - Congratulations on the loss! Kara is right, toss those bits. The kids don't need them because they have a whole cake and you don't want them around. Too easy to grab just a small piece here or there while you're busy. I hate the idea of wasting anything but have had to learn that my body is not the garbage disposal and sometimes stuff just has to go.

Cottage - Sounds like you and Jake have the perfect plan for the day. I'm anxious to hear more about the step extender. DW almost bought one but was put off by some of the reviews. Care to post more details on the Wii thread? I just purchased Active and it has a whole step routine so that might be a nice piece to use.

Kara - Congratulations on your drop! I hope this signals movement on the weight front and it will make its way here. Hope those sheets are on. Nothing i hate more than forgetting the sheets until I'm getting ready for bed.

Ruth - Poor Jazz.My vet likes to point at the fat cat poster when I bring my kitty in. My kitty does not approve of that at all ;) Enjoy a little R&R before the hordes arrive.

I'm glad to see the end of this week. It's been so unpredictable weatherwise that I just never really got a handle on it. Had the first good meeting ever with the BFH yesterday. The state in its infinite wisdom is pulling a lot of services back to the central office. Mine isn't on the table but there won't be any agency if they go ahead with the current plan. It's very possible that we will be bringing our 27 year old agency to it's end in January. What seemed like a plan the state was tossing around a couple of weeks ago now looks like a done deal. I'm glad it's almost the weekend and I have a little time to process it all.

In SBD news my eating has been perfect and I've been keeping on a pretty good exercise schedule. I really hope to see a little movement soon.

Hope your Friday is warm and cozy. I'm counting down to Happy Hour ;)

TwynnB
02-26-2010, 07:36 AM
Wow, where is everyone this Friday morning? It's unusually quiet!!

Shimmy - YAY for you! And you might be surprised...esp. right after phase I, that stuff doesn't taste nearly as good as it used to. TOO sweet!!

Cottage - it's a bit nasty out here! I haven't checked the weather/radar, but the winds are gusty pretty bad, and I think it's still snowing too. Definately not a pretty snow!

Ruth - I think that's the worst news I've heard all week ;). DECAF?!?!

Kara - congrats!! You work so hard for it!!

Me - I'm supposed to work 9-4 today, I'm not sure what's going to happen with the storm though. I know DS's school was cancelled, I'm off to check DD's daycare next (they've NEVER closed...but sometimes delayed). I'm really looking forward to the weekend...have a date night planned!

Have a great one!

Cyndi - sorry to hear about the job. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise....you haven't been happy there in a while?

Kara- I just read yesterday's posts. Your instructor is crazy. Sorry. I think anyone that thinks 14 days without food is cleansing is nuts. I doubt the whole protein/grains thing too, but that's not as bad!

tomandkara
02-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Ruth, I'm sorry to hear about the coffee mix-up. Did you pick up the wrong package at the store? You've inspired me to put on a pot for tea. It's windy and rainy here and seems like the perfect atmosphere for a cup of tea.

Cyndi, I'm sorry to hear about the craziness at work. I hope the answers that come down are friendly to your position! Congrats on the good eating. It makes you feel so much better, doesn't it?

Tammy, be safe on the roads if you have to go into work. Where are you headed for your date night?

Mmckellen
02-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Wow Kara! Amazing!

Hi to everyone else...I haven't had time for the daily in a bit. Today we are all snowed in and school is closed (both my son's and mine) and I'm frantically trying to schedule playdates. There is NO WAY I can be stuck in the house with an active 5 year old all day!

cottagebythesea
02-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Kara, right now I'm just reading two short stories of Nora Robert's. Something I picked up at a yardsale. I just finished reading Lisa See's newest novel, Shanghai Girls, and I really enjoyed it. Congratulations on yet another pound gone! :cp:

Ruth, I hope you have a little jacket for Disney to wear when she goes outside! When I saw her she had just been shaved, so I have a good picture of how she looks right now. :) Now Jazz, though, I cannot imagine with a short haircut, LOL! I had to change my avatar to something more Springy, just to give me hope!

Cyndi, that's really a shame what's happening to your Agency. I hope something better comes along for you in the meantime. :hug: I'm really liking the riser extender for the step aerobics and am very glad I went ahead and got one. It seems to make a big difference. How bad has the weather been up there? Cindy and my girls are in the Killington area, and I hope they are having some good ski days!

ETA -

Morning Twynn and Mmc! Enjoy our yet another snow day!

WaistingTime
02-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Good morning!

Shimmy - good for you! Welcome to PH2.

Linda - Sounds like a perfect, cozy day.

Kara - I hate jumping jacks. And I always worry I will... ahem... pee my pants while I am doing them! Congrats for the plateau break; I got off mine too:)

Ruth - Poor Disney. Even dogs need diets. I remember when we had to put ours on one and how many people would comment on her weight loss!

Cyndi - I don't quite understand all that work stuff but it sounds ominous. Great job eating and exercising!

Twynn- Drive carefully! Have fun on date night.

Mmc - Good morning! When my kids were younger I hated those stuck-in snow days. Now my teen just sleeps through most of it.

Our jackhammering is done and I missed it since I spent another day with my mom. But the workers did not finish as expected so will be back to day to pour concrete. DH started cleaning up the dust before I got home yesterday but there is still tons and I taste it in the air:(

I'll be back with my mom today. The good news yesterday is we found a new medical power of attorney with her name on it! And the doctors have agreed her husband is not competent to make medical decisions now so it is easily invoked and hopefully he will agree to head to a psychiatric facility once they clear him and find a bed.

The lesson here for everyone - be sure you have updated paperwork! DH and I are going to make sure we have living wills and POAs because we don't remember if we ever got around to that!

I hope I can squeeze in exercise. Haven't had time for my usual stuff. But I am staying OP. And I really, really need to get to the store! I actually deserted a full cart when this all started.

Catch you later. Happy Friday.

Heidi58
02-26-2010, 08:19 AM
Good morning ladies! :wave:

I'm home again today and the power is still flickering - but the cable is back! lol

So far the storm has been more rain and wind than snow here. We've got about 7 inches of wet, heavy snow in the yard and some slush that showed up overnight on the driveway. It's snowing hard now though, and they're saying 10" of snow today - but we'll see. I'm hoping for a lower final total. There's enough snow out there to snowshoe again and that's all I was looking for. :p

Karen, I was so glad to read that your mom found updated paperwork. I'm so sorry that she has to go through all of this. I continue to pray. :hug:

ugh! Another flicker. I'm going to sign off for now but I'll be back later (hopefully! :D ) Enjoy your Friday!

Chelby29
02-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Happy Happy Friday!

Shimmy, Congratulations!!! Your sweet potato is going to taste like candy. :)

Cottage, I love blue bonnets! I was watching the news last night. The wind is CRAZY up there!

Ruth, We drink decaf at the office. I have to get my 'fix' in at home. :)

Cyndi, :hug: We've lost our state funding, too. We're still fighting to get it back.

Twynn, Around here daycare centers are more likely to close than schools.

Kara, Hooray for the scale!

Mcc, I have a 6 year old. I agree -- keeping them in the house is hard work!

Karen, DH and I haven't done any paperwork.... For Shame!

Me: It's Friday! No exciting plans. I have to visit a department store this weekend. I honestly haven't been to one in years! My bras are wrong and hard to find. 38G. I need to find a really a really good, industrial bra! Suggestions?

cottagebythesea
02-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Chelby, go to a good, upscale store, like Nordstrom's or Macy's and have a professional measure you for a good bra fit. You don't have to buy your bras there, but at least you'll know exactly what size fits you best. I like Warcoal and Bali bras.

Heidi, our power is flickering, too, and I almost had a moment of panic when I lost internet, but thank goodness all is well now. It's so gusty that it's hard to tell exactly how much snow we have, but I think it's not as much as originally forecast. It only looks like about 4 or 5 inches, but it's drifting across roads and closing them. Stay safe!

Karen, I'm glad you found the POA papers! I keep all my important papers together in a ziploc gallon bag in our file cabinet, that way I know exactly where to find them. Thanks for putting out that important reminder for everyone, though!

Mmc, I hope you've lined up something fun to keep your son occupied today!

tomandkara
02-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Mmckellen, hope you find someone to play with! I always bake with the kids on at-home days. They love it.

Karen, you need to do some Kegel exercises, girl. That problem is only going to get worse! The fun thing about Kegels is that no one knows you're doing them. It's like a little secret. :)

Heidi, hope your power stays on!

Michelle, good luck bra shopping! I have no ideas. I always just order from Victoria's Secret on-line.

Schmoodle
02-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Good morning all and Happy Friday! They keep saying we're going to get snow but so far nothing but lots of wind. That's fine with me and I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I don't lose too many slates off the roof.

I'm going to make this quick because I want to try exercising this morning. If I put it off until later in the day somehow it doesn't seem to happen. I'm going to try making it a priority.

Good luck bra shopping Chelby. I have never found a comfortable bra, so no recommendations from me. I have a hard size to fit too - but more small boobs, wide rib cage. Like a transvestite.
Heidi, glad you still have your power and got your snow.
karen, having that paperwork is great - should make thing easier, but I sure feel for your mom.
Mmc, enjoy your snow day.
Twynn, hope you don't have to go out in it.
cyndi, sounds like we are in the same boat. Next January I expect to lose my contract. I'm sorry for both of us.
Ruth, that's funny about the coffee. I've been sluggish this week too, and out of coffee the last couple of days. Maybe there's a connection?
Kara, congratulations on blasting past your sticking point!
Shimmy, great job on Phase I. Enjoy your sweet potatoes!

Me, just trying to catch up on everything today. I've really been a slug this week. I've got to give myself a good a** chewing and snap out of it. DS has a birthday party to attend tonight and we'll probably do pizza at my mom's for dinner. Well, I feel my motivation sapping away, so off to do my exercise before it's completely gone.

Lexxiss
02-26-2010, 09:05 AM
Good Morning Everyone:sunny:

Shimmy, thanks for getting us started this AM. Congrats on the WL-much better than cake! On to P2!

Linda, your day sounds perfect, new flowers are lovely and I'm glad you can enjoy w/o worrying about Jake.

Kara, congrats on your downward trend. What do you tutor? BTW-your instructor's WOE(not the cleanse) is typical of "Fit For Life" or Food Combining-fruit by itself, grains and proteins separate-except for beans which are neutral..lots of veggies.. My Sis, who has Crohns, had incredible results when following this-and I mean incredible....She and I ate that way for many years-I do still don't eat fruit with other foods. There's really nothing wrong with the nutrition, they just advocate fruit only until noon. I just ate fruit early, then moved into the rest of the day. I always felt great just like on SBD.

Ruth, love the new avatar! Enjoy your dinner tonight! No bingo!! Great news!

Cyndi, I'm trying to decode your post-am I reading that your position isn't on the table, but the agency will go? Congrats on perfect eating!

Twynn, date night! How fun!

Mmc, I've missed you here! Hope you figure out playdates!

Karen, glad to hear DM found the paperwork. My Mom went through this, and I think the hardest part for her was when her DH started treating her like the enemy-it wasn't him, it was his dementia. Good job staying OP!

Heidi, yay for snowshoeing!

Chelby, Lindas suggestions sound good. I didn't have much luck at the good stores-ours didn't seem to have competant clerks-I ended up finding a good online which had such a great assortment of sizes. I could find the name if you don't find what you need.

Schmoodle, :wave: Good on exercise! Mornings work best for me. Snap out of your slug-ness!! You need to be strong for the Friday night events!! Just keep remembering how far you have come!

Me, just taking things in stride-helps me stay OP. Bing didn't have surgery, he needs to see a cardiologist. We knew about the heart murmor-but I was hoping he would get better with a healthy lifestyle and lovins'. He's very happy, and that's very important. Stayed up late and slept in-when DH sounded like he was getting up with me I quietly said "I'm going to have some quiet time-I'll wake you up later." It worked, he's snoring....Bing and I are going outside to freeze our a***s off one more time! Ruth, I haven't found appropriate words for your "Spring is Coming!!!!" thread yet.

Have a great day everyone!

tomandkara
02-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Schmoodle, how did the exercise go? I hope you find a happy place today. Are you able to leave the kids with anyone and go get your nails done or something? What's the countdown?

Debbie, thanks for the explanation. Do you have any more info on why the food combining is supposed to be healthier?

WaistingTime
02-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Heidi - I hope the power stays on! Since I live in a newer subdivision in a part of the country known for tornadoes, our lines are all underground and we have never lost power. Fortunately we haven't had a tornado either!

Chelby - I can't help... I am not even an A cup!

Cottage - My poor mom did not even remember having this updated version. And her husband's office manager had witnessed it and didn't remember either and has been with us part of each day. I found it by accident in the safe deposit box; it was not with all his other legal stuff. I think your storage idea is a good one. Now I need to figure out where I would have put mine if I have one.

Kara - I so should do those! I am right now:) Ha ha. One more thing to add to my list of things I know I should do but just don't.

Schmoodle - Enjoy dinner at mom's. I need to exercise soon too. Oh wait... I haven't even eaten yet. Sigh.

Debbie - Oh I have empathy. Our dog had a heart murmur for quite a while and eventually we visited the vet cardio. I didn't even know there was such a thing! And she went on heart meds which helped her increasing symptoms a lot. How old is Bing?

Isn't it amazing how many different theories there are about eating and dieting? What to eat when and with what and what not to eat and on and on.

BellaLucia
02-26-2010, 09:26 AM
Hey everyone! Congrats Kara and Shimmy! I'm having the time of my life on SBD!

Lexxiss
02-26-2010, 10:01 AM
Debbie - Oh I have empathy. Our dog had a heart murmur for quite a while and eventually we visited the vet cardio. I didn't even know there was such a thing! And she went on heart meds which helped her increasing symptoms a lot. How old is Bing?

He's 5ish. Seems this is a genetic condition with Cocker Spaniels....I'm sure he will end up on some medicine. He's just a doll, and though we don't have unlimited $$, we are certain we are providing him a better life now. Blood work will come back soon, which will tell us how his other organs are doing. Then we'll decide on the next step.

Releve
02-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

I've been chatting in a 50's forum mostly, but I think I would enjoy the camaraderie of fellow Beachers as well. So, I've been lurking here and trying to get to know everyone. I just got my ticker yesterday:carrot: Also, this morning my tape measure was kind to me and gave me a 34" waist in return for eating right and exercising:D According to the You Docs this moves me out of the danger zone for metabolic syndrome and pre-diabetes. What I really like about it though is that I don't look quite like I'm about to deliver a 10lb baby any more, LOL. Hope everyone has great day!

tomandkara
02-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Cindy, congrats on the lost inches! We love new friends, and I'm glad you've decided to post here. Have any big plans for the weekend?

Morning, Okie!

My kids are eating Wheat Thins and I am not. Yay me!

Heidi58
02-26-2010, 10:51 AM
Hello again! :)
The electricity stopped flickering as soon as I shut the mac down. Figures, eh? :P I'd rather be safe than sorry though - I'd be lost without my computer! :eek:

Kara and Shimmy, congratulations on the weight loss! :carrot:

And Cindy, I'm happy to read about your slim waist. :D
Mine's a lot slimmer than it used to be but I often think that my gray hair is the only thing that keeps people from wondering when my baby is due. lol

Ruth and Linda, I love your new avatars..... I'm happy to see the snow outside so that I can get back on my snowshoes, but I'm eager for spring, too. Too bad I'm so attached to my chubby legged avatar though. I'm not ready to trade her in for my favorite sign of spring - lily of the valley.

1oftheLuvs
02-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Good Morning Ladies :flow1:

I’ve been up since 6:00 this morning… one of my furry children woke me up.

Congrats on the great loss this morning Shimmy! :cp:

Cindi, my cats tend to be on the plump side as well… we had one that passed away last year after a long battle with diabetes who weighed 26 pounds! My kids now aren’t nearly that heavy, but with the exception of my little girl, they aren’t exactly svelte.

For all of you with snow days – and holy cow… there are a LOT of you! Try to enjoy the day as much as possible and stay safe. Funny how snow days seem like the very best thing to ever happen to you as a kid, but as an adult it’s not nearly as enjoyable.

Karen, I am so sorry your family is going through this. Good for you for staying OP through it all… I’ll bet it feels good to have control over something in your life right now. Thanks for the reminder about the legal paperwork… it’s much needed here.

Debbie, I hope you get some good news with Bing’s blood work.

Cindy, :welcome2: Congratulations on the great waist measurement this morning!

Nothing real exciting going on here… our guests are still sleeping, I’m having my second cup of CAFFINATED coffee and DH is out in the kitchen getting dinner started. We’re having Southwestern Pot Roast cooked in the crock pot and it already smells SO good.

Have a great day on the beach everyone!

Kslosingit
02-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Morning everyone! Another snow day here so I am getting a very late start to my day. The snow is still coming down. It's beautiful, but I am dreading shoveling. We made the mistake of not clearing the back porch yesterday and now the snow is mounded very high. We'll probably have to clear it in several layers. Good exercise for later in the day! My hubby made us all breakfast and now I am stuffed! I didn't even eat much, but my appetite has been off the past few days. I guess that's a good thing for my weight loss. I'm down a total of about 13 pounds since starting SB in January, and am trying to be happy with that but I just want all this weight off NOW! :D

Shimmy- congrats on your 3 lbs lost!!

Cottage- sounds like you guys are getting the wind that has seemingly skipped our area. We were bracing for wind but it hasn't arrived yet, so maybe we got lucky! Stay warm and enjoy your day at home!

Kara- Congrats on your pound lost! You must be so happy! You always sound like you get so much done in a day. My laundry is seriously piled up but I haven't even started one load yet today.

Ruth- I would be in terrible shape if my coffee was switched with decaf!

Cyndi- I am sorry that your agency may be closing. I hope something else comes up that proves this to be a blessing in disguise! Keep up the good work with your eating and exercising!

Twynn- I hope you enjoy your date night this weekend!

Mmc- Good luck getting those playdates set up! Here in NW Jersey, we have been stuck in since yesterday but my kids keep each other pretty well entertained.

Karen- I'm sorry about the dust in your house! I Hope it's finished and all cleaned up soon! That's great that you found the power of attorney for your mom! What a nightmare this sounds like! I hope her husband is back to his old self soon.

Heidi- I hope you keep your power today!

Chelby- Good luck shopping this weekend! I have never gone proper bra shopping at a department store. I just eyeball it at Walmart. LOL The sizes are always so different. Maybe when I lose all my weight, I will treat myself to a decent one!

Schmoodle- I'm sorry you're feeling sluggish this week! I guess we all get that way sometimes. Here's to a big burst of energy!

Debbie- I am sorry about your dog. It's so hard when they're sick and need expensive treatment. I hope he will be ok.

FoodO- Glad you are doing well and enjoying SBD! I am too!

Cindy- Congrats on the great measurements today! Isn't the ticker great? I got mine last weekend, on my birthday! It was a great present! :)

1- I had 2 cups of coffee this morning too! I love my coffee!

Have a great day everyone! I will be taking the kids out to play in the snow soon. I am not sure the little ones will even be able to walk in it though! It will make for some great pictures, that is for sure!

Pearlrose
02-26-2010, 12:34 PM
good morning quick flyby for me
wfh but have too much to do for personals the kids are off from school as well

:welcome: releve good job on the waist shrinkage

mizzmoe01
02-26-2010, 12:55 PM
Everyone is doing so great! Glad to see you all getting results.

As for me, the big kid is at school, and my monster boy is sleeping in, so I get a quiet start to my morning. :) I have deliveries to make and errands to run, and it is an early release day at school... but I think I can get it all done. Today being Friday means no meat, :( so lots of eggs and fish today for me! Hubby and I are going to this great fish market this afternoon to pick out dinner, so that should be fun! The kids love going to see the fish tank, and it is right next door to Trader Joe's so I can get some other stuff while I am there.

Have a GREAT Friday everyone!

weezle
02-26-2010, 02:54 PM
Whoops forgot to post this morning! HI! Just running by! Gotta get back to work but I thought I'd say hi! Day 4, still OP!

Lisa

weezle
02-26-2010, 06:48 PM
Yeah so Christopher decided to go get sanchos for this weekend, so I'm making him take me to the store so I can get fake taco meat, refried beans, and lettuce for his house too. While I'm there I may as well pick up some other OP stuff for his house.

I dread when he decides he wants pizza. :(

Almost time to get out of here but wanted to check in and say HI again!

HI!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! I'll try to check in this weekend but I'll be at Chris' so God knows if I'll touch a computer. I foresee lots of napping in my future.....

Have a good one!

Lisa

jenne1017
02-27-2010, 01:57 AM
Hi all from snowy and WET NYC!

I walked 14,000 steps today and my thighs are TIRED. I slipped a bit today and had some bday M&Ms with DW but I've drank plenty of water since then and had no bad cravings. I did really well all day too but 10 M&Ms were worth it as they were Taxi Cab colored ;)

We saw Wicked tonight and are seeing Mamma Mia tomorrow! Wicked was a surprise from MIL :) Super nice of her.

A mostly Ph1 day for me tomorrow. Oh, got the test results and they were fine so I have to go get biopsies done via colonoscopy on Wed. The times just keep getting better...I've been really, REALLY close to calling it quits a few times but I won't do it. I know better. Though eating well should NOT be this tough!

Oh well. Happy Friday night/Sat morning!

BellaLucia
02-27-2010, 07:54 AM
Good for you! I can't wait to hear all about the results!