Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #1  
Happy Looser

S/C/G: 218/218/180

Height: 5'2

Default My heart desires to do this

Hi, my name is Vivian and i'm 19 years old. I currently weigh 218 pounds and i just got a reality check the other day that i seriously need to lose weight...i usually get in the mode for about a week or two then i just back out. These days all that's on my mind is my weight and i've just decided that i need to put more actions into my thoughts. I'm currently in college and working so it's kinda hard to find time to work out, but i'm trying. plus i'm eating healthy, even though i'm scared to eat because i feel like i'm just getting bigger with each bite..i know that's sound ridiculous but that's what i honestly feel. anyways reading people's comments here is giving me some motivation so i hope i will be able to stick through it this time.
vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:51 PM   #2  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

Hi Vivian!

Welcome! You can do this!!! You're already on the right track with eating healthy and working out, good for you!

If you want some one-on-one support, feel free to email me, I LOVE having weight-loss buddies. I'm finding it's so much easier to stick with this when you have support from others who are going through the same thing!

rachel.meyer9 at gmail dot com
pokeycactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #3  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Hi Vivian,

Do you have a plan of attack? You need a plan that allows you to eat and still lose. When you have to think in terms of doing something over a period of several months to make the difference you are looking for, you need something that leaves you satisfied. Not eating can make problems worse.

With all that said, I began Metabolic Research Center (MRC) in August. Between August 09 and January 10, I could wear a pair of Gap Long and Lean Jeans, size 14, but I started at size 22-24.. I have lost over 74 inches from the body. I have a long ways to go, but I know this is working.

MRC is a great plan, but there are many. South Beach, Weight Watchers, Zone -- so make sure you get a good plan of attack, then go for it!

All the best -- you can change your life in so many ways! Go Vivian!

--Joy2MeNu
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #4  
On my way

S/C/G: 262/210/159

Height: 5'2"

Hey vivian! I would love to be you buddy in all of this! I was 19 when I started (I am now about to turn 21)...and I had 40 lbs on you. YOU CAN DO THIS! Just stick to it!
mescelestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:59 AM   #5  
Happy Looser

S/C/G: 218/218/180

Height: 5'2

Hey thanx ladies...i'm really excited about this and i know i can do it!! i actually just got back from the gym and full off energy
vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 148/132.5/125

Height: 5'3

Smile

You have to remember the first couple weeks are ALWAYS the hardest, but once you make it through those weeks it gets easier. Especially as soon as you start seeing results, because then you see you are getting somewhere. Of course it is not easy, because if it were, everyone would be skinny Hang in there, you CAN do it!
RynKay is offline   Reply With Quote