100 lb. Club - NSV- mini goal dress fits

View Full Version : NSV- mini goal dress fits

MomtoThree
02-23-2010, 10:59 AM
I went to try on my dress that I want to wear in April for my 11 year anniversary and it FITS. :carrot: I thought for sure it would still be tight in the stomach and the arms but it all fits. I can even sit down it. I did not think the 10lbs over the last 6 months would have made any difference. Now I would still like for some of my stomach pooch to go away so that it will look even better, although DH thinks it will be way to big in 2 months. Boy, it would be nice to buy a NEW dress for our weekend out of town.

So, I went through the closet and found a skirt that I have not worn in 2 years. I am able to get it over my hips but not even close to getting it zipped so that is my new mini-goal dress. I am hoping to fit in it in 3 months.

paris81
02-23-2010, 11:17 AM
That's great! I just love clothes NSVs--right now, I'm wearing a shirt that I couldn't wear before!

ubergirl
02-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Wonderful! That is SUCH a great feeling!

ShylahEQ
02-23-2010, 11:33 AM
How awesome! I love finding clothes I can fit into again :)

Eliana
02-23-2010, 11:43 AM
I had a skirt suit I was wanting to wear this Friday to see "Wicked". I finally got in it! :carrot: And as I was getting in it...the zipper broke! LOL! It just snapped in half. Figures. I guess I tried it on one too many times. :rofl:

Congratulations!