Old 02-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #1  

Height: 5'10"

Default Dating and Weight-ramble, sorry!

accidentally posted twice-this one was posted before editing! So read the other one! Thanks!! Sorry!

Last edited by jewelrymaker81; 02-21-2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: posted twice
jewelrymaker81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 317/266.5/180

Height: 5'7"

I know exactly what you're talking about. I have always thought that my love life would be different if I were thin. Maybe I would have had a date for my senior prom if I had been that skinny girl. But then again, why would I want to be with someone who could love my for me, and not what I look like. I'm not close to my goal either, but I think about this too. I have told myself repeatedly that no matter what, I could never be with someone who couldnt accept me the way I am now. When I lose this extra weight, and I meet a guy who I think I could be with forever, then I will tell him about the first 20 years of my life as the fat girl. And if he cant be ok with that, and tell me that it doesnt matter to him, then I will have some serious soul searching to do. I have thought about how much fun my 10 year HS renunion is going to be. I cant wait to wear a gorgeous dress and watch the guys have to pick their jaw up off the ground. Show them what their missing. The one thing that I really hate is being told that I have a great personality. That just freaking sucks. OR when you're friends with a guy, but you want more, and he tells what a great friend you are. It's like a slap in the face. OR the other big one. When you cry to him about the other jerks that dont give you the time of day, and he tells you that any guy would be lucky to have you... WTH? I mean, if any guy would be lucky to have you, then why wont he have you, you know? Sorry, but your post just started my own rambling. But i totally know how what you mean.
possiblesuccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:36 PM   #3  

Height: 5'10"

I'm glad you know what I'm talking about! I just skipped out on my 10-year reunion, because I wasn't fat in highschool, but I am now! So I did have a date to senior prom, who turned out to be the last date I'd have in, well, 10 years! And counting! Ugh. Well, I have been on one blind date since then and had this one guy like me but he was a psycho! I had this guy friend a few years (and several pounds) ago that I was really close to, but we always had more of a fun relationship than a "go-to-each-other-with-problems" friendship. Anyway, one day out of the blue we started in with all this snuggly stuff. It continued for a little while and even though I was interested in dating him, I was also fine with a friends-with-benefits kinda thing (not sex, just snuggly movie-time! lol). He was not, and everytime something would happen, he'd email me and apologize and talk about how it was inappropriate because he didn't have real feelings for me, blah blah. Well, he had some kind of feelings for me! I always kinda wondered if it was more of a thing where he wouldn't want to be my bf in public because I was overweight. I don't know, it was just really weird. But he's married now and I dont even see him, so I don't have to worry about that! So yeah, a little snuggly-time about 6 years ago was the last semblance of a relationship I've had! Being fat sucks.
jewelrymaker81 is offline   Reply With Quote