Faith Based Support Groups - Isn't She BEAUTIFUL

View Full Version : Isn't She BEAUTIFUL

EZMONEY
02-21-2010, 08:25 PM
As many of you know my sister has had a double mastectomy....finished chemo and has just started radiation....

she is doing as well as she can be...

:hug: thanks to all of your prayers :hug:

Here are some pictures of her and me from the 3rd Annual Gramma/i Judi's Chili Memorial we had at my house to remember all of our loved ones that have passed on....

she still has a long way to go....

and remember...for those that ask...I NEVER stop praying for you :hug:

bargoo
02-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Yes, she is beautiful and she is kicking cancer's butt !!!

lauralyn
02-22-2010, 06:30 AM
She absolutely is beautiful!

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-22-2010, 04:56 PM
:carrot: Yeppers, ANNIE IS AWESOME!!! :carrot: Her smile and beaming face shows that she is in great spirits too. You can really see the family resemblance; and ahem, GARY -- thought you would join her with a new "sympathy" haircut ... just a few wee hairs to go! Just teasing: OK, I know it's too cold down there in Californie right now ... ;)

Here in Canada, loved ones, family & friends often will cut their hair in "sympathy" for their loved one; and money is donated to them either for travel expenses for treatments (as we often have to travel hundreds of miles for them); or for a donation to the cancer society in their name.

Some awesome little girls even donate their long tresses to make wigs for patients who wish to have them. About once a year or so, we have a hair-cutting fund-raiser to raise funds for cancer patients, etc. Our police officers are the first to come forward as are so many precious children; it is so amazing to see!

^PRAYERS^ continue for ANNIE and all here; and thanks for the continued prayers, we all really appreciate it too!!! :hug:

LizR
02-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Beautiful and still managing a smile after all she has been through. I am inspired by Annie's strength. I am praying for her full recovery.

Shannon in ATL
02-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Fabulous pictures! I'm glad that she is doing so well.

Jane
02-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Yes, she IS beautiful, and you are a wonderful brother.

EZMONEY
02-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Thank you LADIES for your thoughts....

I share them with her always and she is thankful!

ronni62
02-23-2010, 08:53 AM
She looks wonderful! Beautiful smiles, too! Prayers always:)

Heidi58
02-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Great photos. :)
And it will be really nice to have a face to put with her name as I pray for her.

EZMONEY
02-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Thank you all!

harrismm
02-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Best wishes to her! I take care of many breast cancer patients...some of my fav!!!

EZMONEY
02-24-2010, 07:15 AM
Thank you!

Bootsie
03-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Oh Gary she is beautiful! Thank You for sharing with all of us those awesome pictures! Oh by the way I think your an awesome brother too!

bargoo
03-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Gary, how is your sister coming along with her radiation ?

carolr3639
03-02-2010, 09:33 PM
My SIL went through this last year, too. It seems like it takes forever. Praying for you and sis.

EZMONEY
03-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Oh Gary she is beautiful! Thank You for sharing with all of us those awesome pictures! Oh by the way I think your an awesome brother too!

:hug: Thank you BOOTSIE

Gary, how is your sister coming along with her radiation ?

:hug: BARGOO she is doing ok...has some burns on her though...also has a real cold gel wrap put on her beforehand...she just loves that...NOT! ;)

My SIL went through this last year, too. It seems like it takes forever. Praying for you and sis.

:hug: Thank you CAROL