Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2002, 03:04 AM   #1  

Default Weekly Weigh In 08-25-02

Well..another week of no loss/no gain. Actually, I'm surprised I didn't gain as this past week has been the attack of the munchies! Of course, I did munch on things like fruit, trail mix, frozen yogurt, etc.

I'm getting back in to the exercise groove.....slowly. I've managed to get in about 10 minutes a day. Not much, but, better than nothing.

Still haven't taken the exercise ball out of the box..at least the pilates kit has company!

Have a great week!

:donut:
Old 09-21-2002, 07:43 PM   #2  

Hi.....I weigh in at home....I stayed the same...on Friday, Aug. 23, 2002.

I was posting somewhere else...but thought I would come here....since I am doing WW at home on my own.

April
Old 09-22-2002, 04:45 PM   #3  

Hi April,

Welcome! This is a great site for support. I also am a new member of another forum via WW online. I need all I can get as this is a very slow process for me. (the group I chat with on WW is in Challenge Central/turtle club)

This week, my weigh=in showed I gained a pound. Didn't surprise me as it was a really bad pms week. I'll just have to work at it that much harder to drop that addition and my goal is to end each day with 2pts banked.

Take care, and have a great "losing" week!
Old 09-22-2002, 09:23 PM   #4  

Hi there...I do WW at home too. I've starte up again this past June and I've lost 14 lbs. Although, I gained when I went on vacation and I've finally managed to lose it. Now I'm back to where I've left off before vacation. I was on it a couple years ago when I lived up north. I now live in Virginia with my boyfriend so he puts me in check when I get a little crazy with food. I also post on the Night Owls as well. But it's always good to have more than one thread to post...more support the better.

So where is everyone from and what's the age range in here. I myself am 23 years old and I"m a childcare Teacher in a child development center trying to go back to school to get a degree.

Anyways...I hope everyone has a great week on program. Don't let the munchies get to you too bad!

erica
Old 09-23-2002, 02:31 AM   #5  

Hi Erica..

Welcome to you, too!

I should check out the "night owls" since I'm usually up until 2:00am.

I'm sweltering in the Phoenix metro area of Arizona. I'm a real estate broker and just got home from work.

I started WW in January at the urging of my doctor..a hidden thyroid problem and high cholestrol left me no choice. That, and being in my 40's, I can no longer get away with what I used to. So far, I have dropped 18 pounds...it is very slow for me (which is why I also joined the WW online turtle club), mostly because of the sluggish thyroid. I now practice yoga & pilates and recently joined a weekly yoga class under the instruction of a retired physician from India. It's fun and a great way to turn off the world for an hour..no phone, nothing! I love it!!!

Have a great day!
Old 09-23-2002, 10:11 PM   #6  

I went to my Dr. to talk about about my slow weight loss. He seemed to think 9.2 lbs. in almost 5 months was fine. He said that when & come back in 6 months...I should have lost another 9.5 lbs.
I will hang in there.

April
Closed Thread