Old 02-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3''

Talking Metaquick/Where to buy online ready made creamies

Hey everyone. I went in to weigh today and asked my center about Meta Quick. I was told it was for someone who might be traveling alot and making food is not convient. I asked if it would boost your weight loss and was told no. Can someone give me some insight to Meta Quick please. I was at the grocery store after this and saw someone with a MRC sheet that said protein eaters MetaQUick diet. Just a little confussed.

Another question, I am in LOVE with the ready made creamy chocolate shakes but I think they are pretty expensive from the center ($16). I found where you can buy the HNS's on diet direct. Can anyone tell me where I might find the replacement for these and what the brand of them are.

THanks!!!!
Cassondra00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 219/172/160

Height: 5' 4"

Unfortunately, the centers aren't consistent with what they are telling us. My center told me I should do Meta-quick for one week of every month. They said you don't do it the first 30 days. I was talking with someone at my center and she said she doesn't lose any more while on Meta-quick but likes how she feels on it, and how easy it is.

The instruction sheet I have on it says you can do it 7 days in a row or any 7 days of the month. You basically have a meal replacement bar or shake, only one bar per day, for breakfast and lunch and then have a regular meal. You have a HNS with breakfast and lunch.

I bought a box of the vanilla replacement shakes from MRC, not the premade ones. I wasn't happy to see that it has 12 g of sugar. It is 250 calories and 35 g of protein. Pure protein or Atkins bars at Walmart look as good to me as MRC's bars. For the shake I have been using Whey protein shakes as they are healthier in my opinion.
Helen ready to lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:05 AM   #3  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassondra00 View Post
Hey everyone. I went in to weigh today and asked my center about Meta Quick. I was told it was for someone who might be traveling alot and making food is not convient. I asked if it would boost your weight loss and was told no. Can someone give me some insight to Meta Quick please. I was at the grocery store after this and saw someone with a MRC sheet that said protein eaters MetaQUick diet. Just a little confussed.

Another question, I am in LOVE with the ready made creamy chocolate shakes but I think they are pretty expensive from the center ($16). I found where you can buy the HNS's on diet direct. Can anyone tell me where I might find the replacement for these and what the brand of them are.

THanks!!!!

Yes, it seems that different centers may have staff working for them not equipped to truly answer such questions, and therefore we see many different answers here to the same issues. I go to the Lafayette IN center. They have told me, and I am doing the metaquick for the first time right now, that this is a good method to use for those times when you hit a plateau and are trying to blast through it. That translates to me as a rapid weight loss turn around. Otherwise, what would be the point? I am enjoying it and not having any difficulties with it.
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 205/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3''

Thanks for the reply's!!!!
Cassondra00 is offline   Reply With Quote