Old 02-15-2010, 02:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/228.5/184

Height: 5' 11''

Default Back for Round II

Hi guys! I am getting ready to start MRC round II. I sign my contract tomorrow and will start program shortly after. It's been two years but I am really excited to start again. This is the only program that truly works for me and I have tried almost everything

I have an underactive thyroid and some hormone imbalance issues so my weight has been a challenge for most of my adult life. However with this program I have been more successful and felt better than with any other program.

SO, I am going to use this forum in conjunction with my program to really conquor my weight loss issues and make this time the last.

I would love to hear of everyone else's journey too. Wish me luck AND hold my feet to the fire.
NWALoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

Good Luck..

I feel the same way about this program. I am a total Carbaholic. I have to cut them out to not over do it. I'm currently on a plateau for a week. It's starting to get frustrating. Being good and not loosing. I know it'll all work out in the end.. but it's hard to stay focused and not cheat..
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:13 PM   #3  

Thank you. I am a carboholic too! I remember reaching a plateau the first time around but I knew that if I didn't continue with the program I knew what the results would be. Ultimately, I went off program and didn't make the right choices and I gained it all back plus some. So, keep your eye on the prize,take it one day (or even one meal) at a time, and know that you will have more success with the program. Look at how far you have already come. Food can be so difficult but if you think about it, I am sure you have made more difficult choices then staying on program.

Good luck to you! YOu can do it. It's just a short amount of time.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #4  

Thanks for the great encouragement. I figure we can do anything right.. We're women.. LOL.. I just need to keep my head around it. You can do it too.. We'll all keep each other honest.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Count me in on the carboholic thing.. I can't stop with them and it is getting me into big trouble here.. I am supposed to start stabilaztion in a couple weeks, and I don't think I am going to make it. I know my center is getting tired of all my excuses and they have done everything they can to try and help me, but I am starting to think I am beyond any help.. I don't want to have to repeat the program again so this is my last chance..
Welcome back!

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #6  

That's right! We are ladies, we make tough choices every darn day! Let's keep each other honest for sure!!

Ronnie-you can do it! Think how far you have come and trust me you don't want to have do this program over. YOu can do it, finish strong. Just put all you have into the next few weeks and get it over with. You are an inspiration. You have lost over 40 pounds. You've got the next 7 whipped.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #7  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Welcome Welcome,
I thought you was already doing the plan..oops sorry. Like I said I look forward to getting to know you and helping each other through this journey.
learning2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #8  

I went in last week to get information on the cost, etc. I couldn't remember-it has been two years. Anyhow, I am going in tomorrow to sign my contract and start things off right with a class. I actually start my program a week from today. I am going to be out of town the last half of the week and I decided that would be too much of a challenge for my first week. Anyhow, that will be here in a blink. I am ready. Tired of feeling fat and tired of being tired of it.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWALoser View Post
That's right! We are ladies, we make tough choices every darn day! Let's keep each other honest for sure!!

Ronnie-you can do it! Think how far you have come and trust me you don't want to have do this program over. YOu can do it, finish strong. Just put all you have into the next few weeks and get it over with. You are an inspiration. You have lost over 40 pounds. You've got the next 7 whipped.
Thanks for the encouraging words! I think I am getting burned out on the plan, I stick to the meal part of it, but then I eat chocolate and other junk and I am so frustrated with myself because I know I am almost there! And you are so right, I really don't want to do this over.. I just need to get on track and get on with it!

CheersRonnie
Old 02-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieAdl View Post
Thanks for the encouraging words! I think I am getting burned out on the plan, I stick to the meal part of it, but then I eat chocolate and other junk and I am so frustrated with myself because I know I am almost there! And you are so right, I really don't want to do this over.. I just need to get on track and get on with it!

CheersRonnie
You can do it Ronnie.. It's hard when you get bogged down on the program. I've felt like that the last two weeks for some reason. I'm having major personal issues, so it's hard to not to want to eat off plan. I just take it one meal at a time. If I eat off program, I just get right back on the next meal.

Stick with it until Stabilization. Then you get to add food back in.. Maybe that'll help...
Old 02-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #11  

Too my surprise when I weighed in today I was down 2lbs! This is a really good thing. I bought some carb and fat blocker for my trip to the beach and then got a call as I was pulling in my driveway that I had left it there! Maybe I can stop on my way to the beach and pick it up.. I was so ticked off.. Well at least 2 more pounds are gone and we are talking stabilization finally! Whoo Hoo!

Ronnie
Old 02-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Too my surprise when I weighed in today I was down 2lbs! This is a really good thing. I bought some carb and fat blocker for my trip to the beach and then got a call as I was pulling in my driveway that I had left it there! Maybe I can stop on my way to the beach and pick it up.. I was so ticked off.. Well at least 2 more pounds are gone and we are talking stabilization finally! Whoo Hoo!

Ronnie
Congrats. You've done great. Keep on pushing through this tempting time.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:42 PM   #13  

I knew you could do it Ronnie.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:02 AM   #14  

I had my doubts ladies, but I guess when I realized my time was almost up in two weeks I figured I had better quit fooling around. So I am pretty happy and more than ready to move on to the next phase! Thanks for all your kind encouraging words, it really makes a difference!

Ronnie
Old 02-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 261/240/150

Quote:

CheersRonnie
Have you tried the chocolate soy crisp? They're considered a creamy and u can only have them 3 times a week but they're good for the chocolate cravings
rn5192008 is offline   Reply With Quote