Old 02-15-2010, 06:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default Blue Team Week 7 WOSC Chat

G'morning Ladies!! I want to say congrats to our biggest loser, Gracie8789 ... retiredone , Mercy , and ars You ladies did AWESOME!!
We all AWESOME! Way to go ladies.. and that is with just 32 of us remaining... so use props to us all! Lets keep it going strong through this week!

I want to say that my computer is completely toast, it will no longer even turn on... I have tried everything under the sun, as well as a reinstall and nothing, so it is definately a hardware problem which means it will be taking a trip soon to be fixed.. hopefully.. aghhhh I am using a friends laptop right now who was kind enough to lend it to me while she was away for the weekend.. I am unsure how often I will be able to get online anywhere this week.. so if you do not see me.. that is why... I will miss you girls!

Week 6
Eliminations

smith1313
StarryEyes86
kristilinn13
chiquita623
jazzang

thinnerbyjuly - withdrew
InStitches - withdrew

In danger of being eliminated next week as both Freebies have been used
bbbear712
AMYC

Have GREAT WEEK ladies!!!!!

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 02-15-2010 at 06:09 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #2  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Hope all goes well while you're cut off from technology Angela!xx

I just got back from such a great workout and am about to have a salad.... Got my Monday Motivation back!
Old 02-15-2010, 08:23 AM   #3  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Yikes. can you give us a list of who is left?
Old 02-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Just a quick message. I worked last night, got home at 11:15, got into bed at 12:30 and was up early early with my kids so I'm tired.

BUT BUT BUT....I hit the 100's! 199.8!!!!!! I won't go into the 200's again!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 235/150.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Wooohooo! Way to go Babygrant on hitting onederland!

Congrats to the blue team for winning week six! Great job Gracie, Retire, Mercy, and Ars for bein our biggest losers!!

Dayone-Glad to hear you've got your Monday Motivation back!

Angela-hope your computer isn't in the hospital too long. I watched the infomercial on insanity and it looks INTENSE! Good luck and let us know all about it.

Retire-good for you bein so close to goal! You can do it
Old 02-15-2010, 12:04 PM   #6  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post
Just a quick message. I worked last night, got home at 11:15, got into bed at 12:30 and was up early early with my kids so I'm tired.

Awesome! Congratulations babygrant

Gracie8789 ... retiredone , Mercy , and ars Congrats to us! Job well done this week
Old 02-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #7  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Babygrant congrats!!

Hope everyone has a good week... I'm of to swim right now.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #8  

Morning Ladies!!!

Big Congratulations to our biggest losers for the week
Gracie789
retiredone
Mercy
ars

Angela - I hope your computer gets fixed soon good luck for the week in case you don't make it back on here.

dayoneagain - WTG on the workout and the salad

babygrant - Congratulations on hitting onederland

Idealmuse - have fun swimming

weebleswobble, Mercy03, dream710

and a big good morning to the rest of the blue team another new week ahead of us and another chance to beat the red team. WTG everyone.

Nothing new on this end just wanted to check in and say hi. Not sure what I have planned for today.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #9  
Mommy of 6, 4, almost 1!!

S/C/G: 194.6/179.2/155

Height: 5'1"

babygrant: way to go!! im sure you are very pleased with your efforts, as you should be!

bigmid: my period came 5 days late. i was worried!! that'll teach me to not be careful. don't get me wrong, i love my babies and want another eventually, but my husband is in school and i'd like to be healthier. maybe it was silly to worry anyway, because in the past i can't get pregnant over 160 as i have to much fat/estrogen to ovulate. anyway.... talk about incentive!!! being able to get pregnant when hubby is done with school in december!!! yay! anyway, thanks for asking.

idealmuse: you've had an amazing weight loss. in your picture you look happy, as well as healthy. that's wonderful.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #10  
Low carber :)

S/C/G: 223/212/size 6

Height: 64 inches

Just quickly marking my place!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #11  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Chickies! Congrats to all the big b-losers too! And Babygrant's in Onederland, woo-hoo. I think my body went into hibernation mode, wondering when I was going to eat "normal" again, so it hung onto the weight it had this week, so no loss (but no gain either) for me. Even with just 32 of us, there's a lot of motivation to go around and I really enjoy reading what you ladies are doing, though I'm not physically able to get started yet (still hard to breathe), but I am encouraged by all of you. Hang in there and thanks for all your good ideas.

Dora
Old 02-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #12  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hello Blue Team!!! I'm up and about. My back feels so good now. I'll be on the road again, tomorrow.

Congratulations to our Biggest Loser, Gracie789 and to my fellow runners-up Mercy and ars. Mercy, you're nipping at my heels you're so close to me.

Angela, my condolences on your computer. Hope you can get it fixed without needing a bank loan.

Dayoneagain
, you sound pumped. Keep up that great attitude, my lady.

Babygrant, congratulations on leaving Twoney Town and entering the great land of Onder.

Thank you Dream. I'm hoping to reach goal this week, but who can tell? Then I'm going to go down another 5 pounds. That'll give me a bit of wiggle room on holidays.

Idealmuse, you look beautiful in your avatar. So pretty.

Hi Dora, don't do too much until you are well. You want to make sure your lungs and bronchial tubes are up to work out before you get too strenuous with the exercise.

A big wave to Michelle, Shoupfamily, Bigmid and Weebleswobble. Hope you all have a good week.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:28 PM   #13  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredone View Post
Hello Blue Team!!! I'm up and about. My back feels so good now. I'll be on the road again, tomorrow.

Congratulations to our Biggest Loser, Gracie789 and to my fellow runners-up Mercy and ars. Mercy, you're nipping at my heels you're so close to me.

Angela, my condolences on your computer. Hope you can get it fixed without needing a bank loan.

Dayoneagain
, you sound pumped. Keep up that great attitude, my lady.

Babygrant, congratulations on leaving Twoney Town and entering the great land of Onder.

Thank you Dream. I'm hoping to reach goal this week, but who can tell? Then I'm going to go down another 5 pounds. That'll give me a bit of wiggle room on holidays.

Idealmuse, you look beautiful in your avatar. So pretty.

Hi Dora, don't do too much until you are well. You want to make sure your lungs and bronchial tubes are up to work out before you get too strenuous with the exercise.

A big wave to Michelle, Shoupfamily, Bigmid and Weebleswobble. Hope you all have a good week.
I remember at the last challenge that we were neck and neck, so I have some catching up to do, but I know that if you can do it, so can I.

You are my INSPIRATION.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #14  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post

Woo hoo, Onederland!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #15  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Congrats on another winning week everyone! I am so glad to be a part of blue team. Everyone is so motivated!

Here is to another losing week!

Has anyone ever used a private (in gym) personal trainer? I've been thinking of saving up to purchase some sessions once I get rid of some more weight. I am terrible with strength training, that is mainly what I would go for! If you have any experiences you can share, I would appreciate it!