Old 02-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #1  

Default Gluten Free HNS Drinks

HI all, new MRC member here. I generally avoid soy, dairy and gluten. Just brought home a bunch of Green Tea flavored HNS drinks only to discover they are in the "don't drink" column of the "under revision" Gluten Free list from MRC. So, anyone have an updated list of gluten free HNS? Also, how high in gluten is the Green Tea HNS drink? Thanks.
jande21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/See Ticker/164

Height: 5' 7 1/2"

Hi jande21. This is from the Guten Free Program Food guide from my center. The Gluten Free HNS that you can have are as follows: Grapefruit, Lemon, Peach Mango, Wildberry Passion, Strawberry Banana Geletin, Chicken Bullion Soup, Vanilla Drink, Chocolate Drink, Cran-Grape Drink, Fruit Drink (Fiber), Cream of Tomato Soup, Creamy Hot Chocolate, Vanilla Creme Pudding, Double Chocolate Pudding, Soy Chocolate Mini Crisps, Cinnamon Crisp & Crush Bar; All H/V and Super Chocolate Drink Mix.

Avoid Vanilla and Chocolate VHP drinks, carmel nut bars, vanilla wafers, pink lemonade, the following drink concentrates (grape, orange, mixed berry, peach mango, kiwi melon, wildberry and green tea & cranberry), cereal chocolate bar, cream of chicken with vegetable, cappuccino, chocolate mint bar and the supper veggie drink mix.

Hope this helps.
mrmoore44 is offline   Reply With Quote