Calorie Counters - Who else loses all their weight in their...

alicat17
02-13-2010, 02:10 AM
BOOBS???!?

I do. And I hate it. When will the gut be gone?

Just a rant. Who's with me?

Sampaguita
02-13-2010, 03:15 AM
LOL!

Well, I don't have a tendency to lose weight in my boobs, but I have a tough time with my lower abs, so I kind of know how you feel.

Instead, I lose my weight around the butt/ thigh area, which seems to make me look a little imbalanced! Argh! :dizzy: I really envy women with hourglass figures...

TIARA
02-13-2010, 03:27 AM
lol i noticed my boobs have shrunk.. i rather it be my tummy or thinghs.. o well hopefully they dont dissaperar completly by the time im at my goal...

toobig
02-13-2010, 09:12 AM
My dh says that my weight lose has been all in the boobs!

PeanutsMom704
02-13-2010, 09:13 AM
I wish I could say I'm losing in the boobs - so far, my shirts are loose in the shoulders and really big below the boobs but the girls have barely budged and are keeping me from being able to wear a smaller size.

So I bet that at least your loss looks very dramatic and has changes what size you wear.

caryesings
02-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Yep, I think our bodies just like to make us crazy. I would be thrilled to lose some boobage, but of course because I'm already well endowed no such luck, while friends that didn't have much to spare lose there first.

I'm now a ridiculous 34GG. The Victoria's secret lady nicely laughed at me (bless your heart, dear, but our cup sizes don't get close to that).

souvenirdarling
02-13-2010, 11:23 AM
I think I go top down :( My face will look sunken before my thighs lose an inch :(

AutumnSky
02-13-2010, 12:14 PM
ugghh i do! i hate it. it was nice back in the beginning when they were too big, but now it's just like enough already! poor things are becoming deflated! lol. i lose weight much more quickly on top. my arms/chest get kinda bony while i still have lots of padding around the middle. blah!

NorthernExposure
02-13-2010, 12:22 PM
My gut is THE most stubbon part of my body, and the part I hate the most. My pants are getting really baggy in the butt/thighs, but really can't go down a size yet becasue of the stupid gut. GRRRR!!

sweetnlow28
02-13-2010, 06:26 PM
I have lost quite a bit in the boobs too. I have always been chesty in a 40 D but since I have breast fed two babies, the girls have gone south and there is not a lot of boob left on the top. I keep making a joke that they are going to look like a fried egg hanging on a nail by the time I am done losing my weight LOL. I think I heard that on family guy and I laughed so hard!

orangebelpeper
02-13-2010, 06:59 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!! MEEEEEE!

Ugh I hate it! I can so tell that they have shrunk.
I wear a D bra but I am sure that once I will get down to my goal weight they will have shrunk a few sizes. I have officially decided that once I get to my goal weight I am going to get a breast augmentation. I have always had biggg hips and a bigg behind so I want the top to match the bottom. LOL. It will kinda be like my reward once I get to my goal. I'm excited!

Aiesline
02-13-2010, 07:05 PM
my boobs really don't change. I lose in the middle first my butt , thighs, and upper arms are my problem area. I prolly wear a 12 in my waist... but I have to buy 16's for my pants cause my *** and thighs are so big. It's very annoying.

Sampaguita
02-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Northern Exposure, I know how you feel! I am in the exact same boat...jean shopping is the worst!

Have you found a jean brand that works for you?

JennyG
02-13-2010, 07:40 PM
I lose in my boobs! I have been trying to get it to remove itself from my thighs, hips, waste..BUT nope! The fat just keeps leaving my chest, I went from a 40DD to a 36D or a 38C as the measuring lady at La Senza told me last week, BUT I refuse to be a C!!! lol

mkyice
02-13-2010, 08:52 PM
I loose it in the boobs too, and I am not very big up top to begin with. I hope there is still something left up there once the belly and behind are gone :~) My thighs are really where I would like the fat to go from; can you say "thunder thighs!" lol :~)
I guess in the end it doesn't matter in what order the fat goes, as long as it goes!

Ali87
02-14-2010, 04:06 AM
It's what i worry about, though after losing nearly 70lbs they only went down from 40DD to 36D, but dunno what it's gonna be like when the rest goes.

jigglefree
02-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Well I'm with you. The crazy thing is I had a breast reduction and was a B/C then I gained weight after having the baby and was a C. Now that I'm a month and a half into my life changes my bra is getting loose in the cup area...great :tantrum: I talked with my husband when I first noticed it and he said well they were barely grapes when I met you. I popped him in his chest. I like the size they were after the surgery but now what will they be...size A or pimples? I shudder to think. I will be the only woman in the family with no boobies..

joyc21
02-17-2010, 04:15 PM
My boobs were the first to go also. Starting out I was a 42DDD, so I was initially happy about the reduction, but now it's like enough already. I wish my gut would disappear with the same speed.

HomeHealthRN29
02-18-2010, 06:17 PM
That is the first place I lose weight....but that is a good thing for me bc my boobs are the biggest things on my body! lol

VermontMom
02-18-2010, 06:45 PM
fried eggs, grapes...you girls are making me hungry :rofl:

I did lose boobage :( I didn't have that much to begin with. So without support I don't think they look that great, not terrible but not sexy in my opinion. BUT with a push em up bra they look good. And I did eventually lose some all over, and I incorporated strength training so there are some acceptable curves. So keep on keepin on! :carrot:

alicat17
02-18-2010, 08:33 PM
I was a 36B, and I'm pretty sure I'm down to an A at this point. I feel like a 13 year old.

Thighs Be Gone
02-18-2010, 08:38 PM
I have gone from a DD to an A/B. I would do it again in a New York second.

NorthernExposure
02-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Sampa-

yes, jeans shopping is the worst!! I have yet to find jeans that fit my gut that aren't too baggy in the butt/thigh area (to make things worse, I have big calves, so I look best in boot cut jeans.). Have you had any luck? Will be a while before I'm out if plus sizes, but will file any tips you have in my memory bank for when I get to regular sizes!

MrsLovett
02-20-2010, 08:39 PM
Hiya!

Sadly, the weight seems to have left my face first and boobs second. My bra size only went from a 36C to a 34B after losing 56 lbs., but you can tell in my face that I have lost weight. I wish my boobs were smaller like they used to be...:(

MrsLovett

RynKay
02-21-2010, 01:30 AM
I do! My boobs are the first place I gain, and lose weight.

Hydra
02-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Yes! Thank you! I have lost in my boobs. They have always been large. I started out wearing 44DDD and after losing 45 pounds I estimate I am a 40DD now. This is great since I have a very fleshy/fatty torso (genetics gave me thin legs, hips and small ***). My back sure feels better and my boobs look and feel firmer.....my bf has been great about my weight loss efforts and hardly says anything about it except how great my boobs looks, haha.