Old 02-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default This is my accountability

I have had a lot of struggles since October. I think I will be ok then something else happens. I am seeing the therapist that teaches our connections classes and I am going through some stuff that I have been avoiding for a long time.

I am just so tired of being in this same spot. I have gained and lost the same few pounds for months and I really want to say good bye to the 140's for good and see my body change...

Its been months since I had the fun stuff happen that goes along with this program... having pants be too big, loosing fat around bones and being able to see them again, hitting a personal goal or getting to see a new number on the scale. I haven't yet seen the 130's for almost 9 years.

I have started exercising more and am really enjoying it. I am planning on doing meta quick starting tomorrow for the weekend to set me back on track.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions anything is helpful.
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/150/155

Height: 5'6.5"

OK, this probably isn't anything that you don't already know but here's what worked for me when I got stuck in a diet rut.
1. Change up what you're eating. Our bodies get used to the same things all the time and you can stop burning fat even though you're OP.
2. Increase your water. I'm up to about 140 oz/ per day.
3. Follow the menu EXACTLY. If you're tempted to fudge...even a little, think how good you will feel when you get these next pounds off.
4. Exercise more. ( you said you already started this)
Good luck, You can do this. The program works.
Roadqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #3  

Thanks so much. It gives me a lot of encouragement that people like you are so close to their goal weight. Its funny because I thought my weight now was impossible and I have actually gotten to 10 lbs lower with MRC (just gained it back). If you can do it so can I!

Thanks again!
Old 02-12-2010, 05:02 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6''

Daisy, good for you for posting for accountability. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is admitting that you're struggling. Fortunately, right here, there is a whole group of people who know exactly how you feel and want exactly what you want. Hang in there and stay in touch...we'll keep you encouraged.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #5  

Thanks Hvnlymzic. I've been in a depression for awhile and I can feel it finally changing so that should help a lot. I have lots of discussions with myself lately about what to do while standing in front of the vending machine It will come...
Old 02-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizy hotrocks View Post
Thanks Hvnlymzic. I've been in a depression for awhile and I can feel it finally changing so that should help a lot. I have lots of discussions with myself lately about what to do while standing in front of the vending machine It will come...
Wanting to add to the encouragement! It sounds like you're heading in a great direction and so glad you're feeling a change in the depression. I see we're about the same height and you're shooting for the 130s. I was thrilled to make it to 140!
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote