Old 02-10-2010, 11:05 PM   #1  

Height: 5'10"

Default Red Lobster for 12 pts. (or 600 cal) Mmm!

Hey guys! Went to Red Lobster tonight for dinner. I got the wood-fire grilled chicken, scallops, and shrimp. It was a whole chicken breast, a skewer with like 5-6 jumbo shrimp and a skewer of 5-6 scallops. It came with rice. I looked it up online when I got home and it was only 12 pts! I was so excited. Of course, it comes with 2 sides of your choice so you'd have to add those in too. I got steamed brocolli and a salad. Anyway, it was really really good. I was thrilled that it was so low in calories. Usually I'll get something in a restaurant that sounds healthy then look it up when I get home and it's outrageous. I just wanted to tell everyone about my exciting find! It was quite pricey, so it won't be something I'll be getting very often, but it's good to know that I have options beyond grilled chicken salads! lol I've been looking up the nutrition info on my favorite restaurants and writing down the lower-cal meals to keep with me. My friends and I eat out pretty much every Sunday, so I need to know what I can eat and where. I already know that my favorite meal at Panera Bread will cost me 15 points!!
jewelrymaker81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 252/210/145

Height: 5' 4"

Sounds yummy! I love Red Lobster. I often get a pound of crab legs and a ceasar salad with the dressing on the side. Crab isn't bad (if you don't mind it without the melted butter) and cracking them keeps me busy. Dessert is half of one of those cheddar bisquits. Scallops and shrimp sounds good...maybe I'll get some out for supper tomorrow night.
traci in training is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 264/244/130

Height: 5'4"

Awsome, good to know. Thanks for sharing. My mom is a Huge Red Lobster fan. She hasn't been in forever, and I was trying to figure out if I could find something to eat within point range. I know what I'm gonna try now!!!! Thanks.
moveforward73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #4  
Focused on the Future

S/C/G: 237/132/137

Height: 5' 3"

Mmm sounds delish -- well not the shrimp part lol but good for you. I don't usually go to a restaurant without knowing before hand what I am going to order and how many calories it has.
JustBeckyV is offline   Reply With Quote