Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/160/150

Height: 5'10"

Default Not exactly a newbie :)

Hi everyone! I can't believe I'm finally posting, because I've been lurking DAILY for over a year! In the past year I've lost 30 pounds and I gota say probably the biggest factor in my success so far has been 3FC... So many times when I was struggling, this site motivated me to stay on track. And when I did have a couple of bad days in row, which would usually make me totally give up, I would come here and browse the forums and it always gets me back on track... I've learned sooo much from all of you, and I can't wait to start posting and hopefully help motivate people the way you all have for me!

So anyway, enough of the mushy stuff

I'm 25, and I really put on the weight after I got together with my bf 5 years ago. I put on about 40 pounds (yikes!) and Jan 09' I decided to change that. I've been counting calories and trying to exercise 4-5 days a week- elliptical, walking/running, Jillian's 30 Day Shred, and recently P90X. I've lost 30 pounds so far, but I'm having a helluva time losing the last 10. But they're coming off whether they like it or not!

Good luck to everyone and I look forward to talking to all of you!
monkeylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:08 AM   #2  
Wandervogel

S/C/G: 241/214.5/150

Height: 5'4

First of all, welcome!! We're so glad you decided to post

30 pounds is no small feat! I think you'll find that posting is even more of a motivator. It keeps your goal fresh in your mind and seeing all of the optimism and inner strength at work here every day is just unreal

You can do it!
Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote