Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/183/150

Height: 5'6"

Default New to posting threads and my diet : )

I am 28 years old and now way overweight. I gained a ton of weight with my second pregnancy and have just been adding it on since with two more pregnancies. I now have four beautiful children 8, 6, 4, and 5 months. I feel gross and hate looking at myself in the mirror. I love sweets and I never say no to them. I had to buy all new BIGGER clothes after my last baby was born and I have not lost any weight since he was 1 month old. I hate shopping for clothes anymore it can be so depressing. Before having my children I weighed 115 at the most!! I bought a new book "The Ultimate Calorie Counter & Diet Journal." My plan is to cut calories and log EVERYTHING I eat. I am going to do weekly weigh-ins. Wish me luck!
jen04kids10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/162/130

Height: 5'5"

I can empathize about loathesome clothes shopping. There's little more disheartening than seeing an adorable shirt on the racks look misshapen and ill-fitting when you try it on. I'm tired of my gut folding over the waistband on my jeans, so I'm trying to resist sugary temptation (my kryptonite), too. I'm sending good thoughts and wishing you luck with your weight loss!
Lexalicious51201 is offline   Reply With Quote