Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-10-2010, 11:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 303/264/175

Height: 6'

Smile New to this

Good morning everyone,

I have been overweight all my life and done the yo-yo weight loss and gain just as long. Always regaining more than losing in the first place. My heaviest weight at the Dr.'s office was 303 (yikes) and though I have known I needed to lose lots of weight for a long time, breaking that 300 mark really killed me. I am down to 269 as of this morning and will hopefully continue strong, but I have been here before.

I have never done any kind of forum before and am hoping to get good tips and advice; also hoping to get support and give support to people who know what I am going through.

Good luck to everyone out there, lets shed some pounds!

Angie
Anginator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:21 AM   #2  
Kim

S/C/G: 256/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Wow! You're doing great. I'm here for support and tips too. I really want to be around people who understand what it takes.
Wizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 303/264/175

Height: 6'

I know what you mean about being around people who know what it takes. My family loves me and supports me the way I am, but they do not understand what it is like to be this much overweight. My husband just tells me I am beautiful now, the way I am. Although it is nice to hear, it just doesn't make things easier!
Anginator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #4  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

S/C/G: 270/254.4/Healthy

Height: 5 feet Tall

Welcome! Keep coming back! I have found this forum to be a godsend!
cathydoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:18 PM   #5  
Bodacious Babe

S/C/G: 259/ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Angie... Glad you found your way to this forum!!! I'm a newbie here too.... GOOD LUCK!!!
GiddyupKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/155

Height: 5'8

Hi! I'm new here too and I have to say I am so glad that I found this forum. For the past week I've been a member I have loved it. Any questions I have there are always people here for you to help find the answer. It's great because when your family or friends get sick of you talking about your diet (like mine already have) I know I can come on here and discuss and chat until my heart's content. I know exactly how you feel about hitting that 300 mark. I went to the Dr. and weighed in at 310. I was SHOCKED!! I was like no way...you measured that wrong, let's do it again...nope..same weight. I never thought I would get "that Big," but all that matters now is that we are doing something about it. Changing our lives together for the better.
Welcome Angie!

~Ashley
farn00a57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:18 PM   #7  
On My Way To Skinny

S/C/G: 239/239/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Welcome Angie, I'm new here too. There lots of stuff here to read, I come here everyday. Good Luck!
MyJourney2Slim is offline   Reply With Quote