South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 02-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/183/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Menstrual Cycle

I have been on SBD for a month now. Last month I got Aunt Flo the day was supposed to take the Nuvaring out (hadnt yet). Today I got my period, Saturday and I am supposed to take out the Nuvaring tomorrow. Normally I would get my period on Wednesday like clockwork on my birthcontrol. Has anyone ever experienced drastic changes with their cycle on this diet?
Mzthang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #2  

How long have you been on nuvaring? i was a little irregular too, even after being on it for a year. (i went off because i thought it would help with the weightloss)
lizard58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/183/145

Height: 5'6"

I had a baby last February and then three months later I went back on the nuvaring
Mzthang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #4  

Don't worry about it but check with your doctor if you dont get it next month. that's what i would do!
lizard58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #5  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

My period was a week ealy this last month, but for me that isn't anything abnormal. My period has never been regular.

Tammie
tammies00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #6  

Height: 5'8"

I am in what I believe to be perimenopause and I have noticed a difference in my cycle since I started SB. My pms is definitely decreased and my cycles have become shorter by a couple of days. I have noticed a lot of changes in my body since I started which lead me to believe that the amount of carbs I was eating was really affecting my hormones. I don't know how this will play out since I've only been doing it for a month and a half, but I have definitely noticed a change. For me it has been a positive change.
Mmckellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #7  

I too have seen a difference in my Menstral cycle. I got my period about 5 days early (weird for me) and no cramps (also weird for me). Feeling really tired like in week one but...feel really thin today although I know I am still bloated. Can't wait to weigh myself in a couple days!
Happy losing everyone!
Tra
aprilblessing is offline   Reply With Quote