Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 213/183.4/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Hello!

Just thought I'd introduce myself! My name is Melissa and I'm 26 years old...well I will be tomorrow, anyway! I'm currently at the heaviest I've ever been, so I thought I'd really need some support this time. A few years ago I managed to lose about 40 pounds and was down to my current goal weight, but unfortunately it's come back on and more, and now it seems more difficult for me to motivate myself to make the changes I need to make to get back to where I want to be. I'm hoping posting here will help me out on that front!
Missita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #2  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 160/150/130

Height: 5'5

Welcome to 3 Fat Chicks on a diet!! We are here for any support or anything else you need! So glad you started to lose the weight! Congrats on starting the journey!
chubbyteenmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:22 AM   #3  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi Missita!
Hey, most of us here have lost only to gain it back plus some, it happens - no looking back, no beating yourself up, just moving forward, - the support you need is here and you're right, this site will make a big difference - we'll all be here to cheer you on.

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated and inspired. Try the 20 somethings and the weight loss support forums, they're active and very helpful - also the Success stories are a definite must for motivation.

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here since last fall, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of going off track or giving up. It has made all the difference in my success so far.

So welcome - you've found the right place - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!

All the best - good luck with your goals - hope you have a wonderful birthday,
Lee

leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #4  
Bodacious Babe

S/C/G: 259/ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Happy Birthday!!! I'm new here too!!! WE can do this!!!
GiddyupKaos is offline   Reply With Quote