bargoo
02-04-2010, 06:35 PM
I salute thee !

dutchgirl
02-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Operator, you are the power that be...:devil:

bargoo
02-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Which tiara will you be wearing to the coronation ?

Operator265
02-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Which tiara will you be wearing to the coronation ?

Tiaras are for silly little princesses. I demand a full blown CROWN.

And nothing near a dinky as that puny thing Liz wore at hers. :dz:

bargoo
02-04-2010, 07:23 PM
So sorry, will that include emeralds with the diamonds or just a lot of really big diamonds ?

EZMONEY
02-04-2010, 07:33 PM
:mad: Thanks for waiting for me to get home from work to close 15...thanks for nothing!.....:mad:

BillBlueEyes
02-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Are we there yet?

EZMONEY
02-04-2010, 07:46 PM
BARGOO ~

Angie and I are having a vegetarian chili I made a month or so ago in sourdough bowls for dinner tonight...

I also like chili over rice...

Operator265
02-04-2010, 08:26 PM
So sorry, will that include emeralds with the diamonds or just a lot of really big diamonds ?

Rubies. Great big HUGE rubies. After all, they are my birthstones, along with pearls. :D

cathydoe
02-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Snooze you Looze Gary!

cathydoe
02-04-2010, 08:27 PM
BARGOO ~

Angie and I are having a vegetarian chili I made a month or so ago in sourdough bowls for dinner tonight...

ewwwww won't it be moldy?:(

Operator265
02-04-2010, 08:33 PM
BARGOO ~

Yummy. That's just about enough time for all the flavors to really soak in. :T

cathydoe
02-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Okay...fess up time...who was the negative Nellie or negative Ned that said we couldn't kill a thread by Valentine's Day?

EZMONEY
02-04-2010, 08:57 PM
ewwwww won't it be moldy?:(

Yummy. That's just about enough time for all the flavors to really soak in. :T

Aww come on gals...I may be a little bit "nascar" but I do have a freezer and I ain't afeard to use it!

EZMONEY
02-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Okay...fess up time...who was the negative Nellie or negative Ned that said we couldn't kill a thread by Valentine's Day?

I did kill one guys "dreams" on the day before Valentines Day once....

I had just started dating Angie...I was at her place for dinner...he called..I heard her say "I'm sorry but I already have a date for tomorrow"....

or maybe she said "I have a sorry date already for tomorrow"....don't exactly remember..

but I do remember his face when he saw us together in church a few days later...:)

Operator265
02-04-2010, 09:40 PM
Aww come on gals...I may be a little bit "nascar" but I do have a freezer and I ain't afeard to use it!

Ummmmm, dummy, I was actually being NICE for once. :mad: I just so happen the be in the center of the canned, frozen, stocked up and ready for The Apocalypse universe. Chili, spaghetti sauce, stews and the like get better with time in proper storage.

That's IT!!! I ainna gonna be fer doin' none o' that nice crap agin'. :p

EZMONEY
02-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Ummmmm, dummy, I was actually being NICE for once. :mad: I just so happen the be in the center of the canned, frozen, stocked up and ready for The Apocalypse universe. Chili, spaghetti sauce, stews and the like get better with time in proper storage.

That's IT!!! I ainna gonna be fer doin' none o' that nice crap agin'. :p

Oh I know GIRL!! If the world ends tomorrow I am going next door to my neighbors garage pantry...being from Utah and all they are well stocked! Dear-dear friends they are....

Operator265
02-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Oh I know GIRL!! If the world ends tomorrow I am going next door to my neighbors garage pantry...being from Utah and all they are well stocked! Dear-dear friends they are....

You aren't Mormon, BOY! They're gonna watch you starve to death and then baptize you into "The One True Faith" as soon as you do. :p

Oh wait, that's just Utah Mormons. Most of the rest are pretty civilized. ;)

babsbunny
02-05-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm still thinking about the crown's a page back, but I don't want a girl crown, I want the King kind so I can have more jewels and gold, and then melt it down and buy a kingdom

cathydoe
02-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Remember when....we used to say....Good Morning?

mrsaugie
02-05-2010, 01:35 PM
"Beginnings are always messy." ~John Galsworthy

I think that about sums up what we have here.

Operator265
02-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Remember when....we used to say....Good Morning?

Are you trying to create A RULE here or sumthin'? :boxing:

Slashnl
02-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Good Morning!

Except that it's afternoon for me. Just trying to help out!

Ruthxxx
02-05-2010, 03:43 PM
I see nothing has changed - except maybe underwear. I'm all reconnected and my files are there AND I did all the connections myself! I feel so techie!

Heidi58
02-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Welcome back Ruth - and good for you. I'm glad things went so smoothly.

I hear the Geek Squad is hiring... do they have any franchises in Canada? :lol:

bargoo
02-05-2010, 04:21 PM
:mad: Thanks for waiting for me to get home from work to close 15...thanks for nothing!.....:mad:

All I did was leave the room for a few minutes to feed my dog, I came back to find OPerator seated on the throne and I think I could hear a band playing "Pomp and Circumstance " or was it the Triumphal March From "Aida". I know it was something royal .

Operator265
02-05-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm still thinking about the crown's a page back, but I don't want a girl crown, I want the King kind so I can have more jewels and gold, and then melt it down and buy a kingdom

EXXXXCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME!!!

Is some Joker trying to steal my Starry Crown? :jig:

bargoo
02-05-2010, 04:30 PM
I wouldn't think of it , although I might find a way to pick the rubies out. They are my birthstone , too.

Operator265
02-05-2010, 05:00 PM
All I did was leave the room for a few minutes to feed my dog, I came back to find OPerator seated on the throne and I think I could hear a band playing "Pomp and Circumstance " or was it the Triumphal March From "Aida". I know it was something royal .

Back when I was in equipment maintenance, I was twirling an 18" screwdriver while walking across the yard with my boss. He asked me why I always had it in my hands. I told him it was my septor cause I'm a RoyalPITA. :D It was the only time that year I actually saw him give out an honest to goodness laugh.

bargoo
02-05-2010, 05:43 PM
I'm thinking about Gary's chili in sourdough bowls ......sounds delish.

EZMONEY
02-05-2010, 07:17 PM
I see nothing has changed - except maybe underwear......

:oThat's what I forgot!!!

I'm thinking about Gary's chili in sourdough bowls ......sounds delish.

it was...and Angie took the leftovers to work today ;)

speaking of underwear...my dogs are playing tug of war with some of my nephew's right now...the ones he left on the floor in the guest room when he arrived from Virginia to be stationed here a few days ago...2 THINGS ~ #1 I am gonna kill him when I see him for leaving crap all over the guest room floor :mad: and #2 The dogs are ripping up not only his underwear but some socks and gym shorts and a t-shirt :D...knucklehead SOOOO! deserves it!

Ruthxxx
02-06-2010, 08:14 AM
Good morning! Hope those of you in the storm are safe and warm. We're clear here. Thumbs nose and leaves.

EZMONEY
02-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Only thing I have to look out for is MODS...MODS closing my threads....:mad:

I know who she is and were to find her too.....;)

oh Ruth...

EZMONEY
02-06-2010, 08:19 AM
It is raining here though...Angie and my daughter are running a 5K with the mutts if it isn't too bad..

I am hoping to jump in and walk it....

dutchgirl
02-06-2010, 09:32 AM
So what did you do to make Ruth close your thread? And speaking of closing threads, Your bologna is running out...

bargoo
02-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Holey moley ! We are up to 36 posts already. I better start plotting....er, planning how I can dethrone operator.

cathydoe
02-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww did I hear someone say dethrone Operator?

Mayhem! Anarchy! Oh my!!

Operator265
02-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Beautiful, Sunny and Clear here. I don't even really need a jacket.:shrug: Hope anyone stuck in the storm is OK. Thumbs nose and joins Ruth in a cup 'o Scotch.

And ANYONE caught committing TREASON shall be dealt with quickly and explosively. :bomb: Even if she and I are both short, love rubies and happen to be Cancers.

BillBlueEyes
02-06-2010, 02:19 PM
. . . 460 to go. I predict by Christmas.

cathydoe
02-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Bill pleeeaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I knew it was you! Negative Ned!!

zanheltangia
02-06-2010, 03:56 PM
O.O!!!
X-mas?!?!
How 'bout before July 30th.
That's my prediction. :p

bargoo
02-06-2010, 06:25 PM
And ANYONE caught committing TREASON shall be dealt with quickly and explosively. :bomb: Even if she and I are both short, love rubies and happen to be Cancers.

Whew ! Glad you are not talking about me I just scraped by 'cuz I'm a Leo !

bargoo
02-06-2010, 06:28 PM
. . . 460 to go. I predict by Christmas.

OMG.. are you sitting there with your abacus already ?

BillBlueEyes
02-06-2010, 07:19 PM
. . . 455 to go.

Yep, by Christmas. This little burst of enthusiasm will die out like New Year's Resolutions.

Don't get behind and make me pull out the . . . poems.

cathydoe
02-06-2010, 09:25 PM
Thread will be killed by St. Patty's Day! With ease!!
:cupgold: :luck2you: :patrick: :kissluck: :goldpot: :drinkup: :irish:

EZMONEY
02-07-2010, 09:42 AM
So what did you do to make Ruth close your thread? the wye/hye thread went down to being over 500 posts...more than I can say for this "snail"... And speaking of closing threads, Your bologna is running out...I noticed...need to think of something soon ;)

if this nonsense doesn't get SUPER soon...I may as well head to church....ho-humm here...ho-humm (I will insert yawn icon here if necessary to draw attention)....ho-humm

zanheltangia
02-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Let's just say that one gets creative in her breakfast creations when all she has left in her fridge is pudding, jello, yogart, strawberry cream cheese, a torilla, and a cheese stick.

I really need to get off my lazy bum and hit the store. :p

cathydoe
02-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Grocery Store for me today too! Ugh!

Super Bowl Sunday! Have a safe and fun day!!

Slashnl
02-07-2010, 11:18 AM
We didn't get the big snow, but this morning, I could hear some dripping on the shade thing on my window. I thought that it must have been dumping big time, but turns out it was just a lot of melting going on from the previous snows. Whew....

EZMONEY
02-07-2010, 05:50 PM
While you folks were messing around...I was out with my wife, daughter and mutts in the rain doing a 5K yesterday...

PICS HERE ~ http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pudgy-pets/193549-puppy-love-5k-run-walk.html#post3140457

ronni62
02-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Man, these Super Bowl commercials are sure over-rated---I'm enjoying the game waaaayyyy more than the stupid commercials:rolleyes:

Karen31
02-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Love the pics Gary and your Golden Girls are beautiful!!!

zanheltangia
02-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Aw, puppies!
:D

ronni62
02-08-2010, 08:56 AM
nice photos, Gary! I'm jealous of your weather-wish our precip was coming down in the liquid state right now....

zanheltangia
02-08-2010, 09:25 AM
o.O Rain on snow? Wouldn't that become a slushy-landscape?

:brr:

zanheltangia
02-08-2010, 09:28 AM
<- is suddenly craving lemon juice on shaved ice. :bubbles:

cathydoe
02-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Marvelous Monday here in Iowa...snowing and at least 6 inches expected. And I am as unmotivated as all get out...HELP!

zanheltangia
02-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Someone get Cathy some catchy and energetic tunes, stat!

zanheltangia
02-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Whee! 60!:D

cathydoe
02-08-2010, 12:25 PM
What a great idea Zan!! HOOT! Music is gonna be turned on!!

zanheltangia
02-08-2010, 01:28 PM
It's the only thing that helps me when I get that caged-in feeling. :D

EZMONEY
02-08-2010, 08:16 PM
dang Saints....

bargoo
02-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Congratulations Saints !!!!!

EZMONEY
02-08-2010, 10:16 PM
VERY happy for Drew Brees!

bummed for my boy Peyton....

zanheltangia
02-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Football is like politics to me, I never know anything about the people someone is talking about. :p

;)

Slashnl
02-09-2010, 09:54 AM
How about that halftime show? I thought it was pretty good. I saw the Who in concert about 20 years ago and although they had much stronger voices back then, I enjoyed them Sunday. My kids were saying that everyone at their school didn't like the old man showing his belly. Ha!

Ruthxxx
02-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Old men or old women should never show their bellies.

zanheltangia
02-09-2010, 11:12 AM
*giggle*

Not even for belly shots???

zanheltangia
02-09-2010, 11:14 AM
70! :D

The jig is up, the news is out, they've finally found me
The renegade who had it made, retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This will be the end today of the wanted man

zanheltangia
02-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Ugh... I took the majority of the things taped to my office walls down to prepare for next week's office move. Now there are only glaring white walls to look at. :crazy:

Where are my sunglasses??? :cool:

cathydoe
02-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Ewwwwwwwww belly shots! <gagging>

Gary...your boy Peyton was a poor sport...if the allegations are true. :d

EZMONEY
02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
I saw THE WHO in concert in 1973 at The Forum in Los Angeles...we almost died! My girlfriend and I were in line, maybe 100 kids back, when they opened the doors....RUSH!!!!! Even though we all had tickets and assigned seat!

To be honest I was :mad: after the concert...they played their new stuff that had just come out...Qudrophenia...and just a medley of what then was their oldies...I was very :mad:

I think Pete's belly looked fine :) for an old man....AND....ENOUGH of the old man belly shot remarks!!!! :)

CATHY ~ Peyton was not and has never been a poor sport! He knew from his previous Super Bowl win that it would be almost impossible to reach Drew to congratulate him with all the stuff happening on the field...he also knows that the field "belongs" to the winner...he has called him and the coach from what I hear.

move along now...nothing to see here....

cathydoe
02-10-2010, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=EZMONEY;3144497]
move along now...nothing to see here....[/QUOTE

I love this!

Good Morning Threadkillers!! Everyone has been quiet...it is HUMP DAY!

SHOT IT OUT! WOOT! :carrot:

Slashnl
02-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Morning all!

Just waiting for the repair guy to come look at my stove. Only two burners are working and they are the small ones. Irritating. I hope he gets here soon.

zanheltangia
02-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Waiting for "The Guy" really sucks, no matter if it is a repair, installation, or a delivery. Grr :p or a car switch in my case.

Oh, guess what...

*Waits for a response before realizing this isn't a chat room* ;)

I got trapped in my work vehicle's seat belt this morning at a busy gas station. :eek:

It wouldn't unbuckle when I moved to get out and pump some gas!!! :o My coworker drove on by, thinking that my waving him down was a "go ahead" gesture and so I had to call my boss (would have had to call him anyway) about it. I had sat there for a few minutes just pushing, pulling, and attempting to get free.

Bound and determined not to be stuck anymore or worse, be sitting there when my boss arrived, I had an idea. After I slipped the chest belt over my head and behind me, I then tugged out all the belt to give slack to the lap belt and then wiggled out the bottom and out of the truck. I was just glad I could squeeze out!

So bossman and I switched trucks when my boss got there, and I caught up on the first half of the 5-hour drive with my coworker.

That was so weird!!!

ronni62
02-10-2010, 05:28 PM
stuck seatbelt--that's weird and freaky-scary! What if you'd been in an accident and couldn't get out while the vehicle was on fire? OK, maybe I watch too much tv, but it can happen. Hope the boss gets it fixed right away. And, hope the rest of the drive was uneventful:)

cathydoe
02-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Ronni was it a Toyota?

zanheltangia
02-10-2010, 08:16 PM
He took it to a mechanic who pushed and wiggled it as well. Basically he pushed down hard enough on the clip after a few tries that when he pushed down the buckle it freed itself, and that was that. The verdict is that it's a tricky latch. e.e;;; So no fixing.

But yeah, I thought that too, Ronnie, but I'll be heading south again to drop that vehicle off to another office, so I'll warn 'em about my tricky encounter with that Dodge truck. With our office move so close, unfortunately it'll be up to them to figure out if they want to replace it.

EZMONEY
02-10-2010, 08:36 PM
ZAN ~

Were you thinking Ashton Kutcher was nearby and you were being "punked"? ;)

cathydoe
02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
A tricky latch? I love it when people really don't know what is wrong and they make something up...put a NEW SEAT BELT in!!

EZMONEY
02-10-2010, 10:20 PM
I went to church on my way home from work today...

to do a "freebie" drywall patch....

it ended up costing me $50...

but I got my name on 5 golf balls to be dumped by a helicopter over a hole...

go figure

ronni62
02-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Ok, EZ, you must explain-was it the drywalling that cost the $50 or the cost of the golf balls-are you hoping to win something with those golf balls being dropped over a hole?

Good morning, everyone! :D

cathydoe
02-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Good Mid-Morning Ya'll! That helicopter fundraiser sounds like a good idea... what is it for?

bargoo
02-11-2010, 01:16 PM
I am on a committee planning a silent auction. We will have a barbecue, entertainment with a country theme followed by the auction , anybody have experience with such an event ? We are hoping for some big ticket items to be donated to be bid on, such as a car or cruise. This is a fundraiser for a senior citizens activity group and we want to raise at least$16,000.00 (the mimimum, we would like more ).

Slashnl
02-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Well, my stove works. Yay. Not too terribly expensive either, so that was a surprise.

Zan - I can't even imagine why they wouldn't replace the seatbelt. So, if it is too "tricky" again, you just have to stay inside? :rolleyes:

zanheltangia
02-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Yay, Slashnl! I love it when the repairs actually work!

Gary, do you get to keep the golfballs afterwards? Sounds like it might be fun to watch, nonetheless!

I dunno, Bargoo, the only thing I've done similar is a bake goods or craft sale.

I'm just hoping that the other office or where ever it will end up have skinner Janes and Joes than my office or will get it replaced! :o But it was kind of fun to see if I could wiggle right on out instead of just sit there. :D I took the same car down today and had no trouble with the latch the few times I had to release it, but I wore a less baggy shirt just in case, :p

Gary, I thought that it might have been tampered with, by accident. Like something fell into the slot and made it stick. But I completely ignored the rest of the world after my coworker left me at the gas station. Instead, I did what a modern-day damsel-in-distress should do, and rescued my own dang self! :D

(+1 to escape artist.)

cathydoe
02-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Yes I have been involved with an auction for charity. We have one every year for our Christmas for Kids (like Toys for Tots) You are only having a silent auction? Wow if you can find someone to donate a car or a cruise...that is AWESOME! You have to think about how much someone will pay for those items. We do a regular auction. We have done some silent auction items during the event...but now we do some raffle items instead of the silent items. Our silent items weren't going over well...for various reasons. I will be more than happy to share more information with you if you would like! Good Luck!

EZMONEY
02-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Ok, EZ, you must explain-was it the drywalling that cost the $50 or the cost of the golf balls-are you hoping to win something with those golf balls being dropped over a hole?

:) I did the drywall work for free....we donated $50 for 5 golf balls to be dropped (I will share later here)...:hug:

Good Mid-Morning Ya'll! That helicopter fundraiser sounds like a good idea... what is it for?

I will share in the next post :hug:

I am on a committee planning a silent auction. We will have a barbecue, entertainment with a country theme followed by the auction , anybody have experience with such an event ? We are hoping for some big ticket items to be donated to be bid on, such as a car or cruise. This is a fundraiser for a senior citizens activity group and we want to raise at least$16,000.00 (the mimimum, we would like more ).

We have been involved with several...#1 ~ serve plenty of alcohol #2 ~ serve plenty of alcohol and #3 Serve them all the booze they want....the $$$$$$ will just keep on coming! I also advise having a real auction too if you have enough items. My daughter and son in law raised $24,000 in one night for a child with cancer...a lot of work and a lot of HELP!!!

Well, my stove works. Yay. Not too terribly expensive either, so that was a surprise.

So what was your first "new" dinner cooked D?"

Gary, do you get to keep the golfballs afterwards? Sounds like it might be fun to watch, nonetheless!

nope...but I will explain later :hug:

Gary, I thought that it might have been tampered with, by accident. Like something fell into the slot and made it stick. But I completely ignored the rest of the world after my coworker left me at the gas station. Instead, I did what a modern-day damsel-in-distress should do, and rescued my own dang self! :D

(+1 to escape artist.)

Will begin the new "SAFETY LIST" for our benefit.....to follow....:)

EZMONEY
02-11-2010, 09:23 PM
THREADKILLER SAFETY HINTS ~

#1 ~ Fasten Your Seat belt (but carry a sharp knife or scissors just in case)

EZMONEY
02-12-2010, 07:17 AM
sorry I didn't get back to the "golf"...

nephew called and barely "escaped" NAVY jail.....

I forgot to get back to that...

tonight....

zanheltangia
02-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Military jail? Eep!

I wonder what they do with all those named golf balls... Bah, they fly well enough when smacked written on or not. It's be a lot easier to figure out which one is your ball.

"I think it's over here." golfer 1
"Naw, that one says Adam Smith, mines John Wilson II." golfer 2.

ronni62
02-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Can't wait to hear the "military jail" story;)

Bargoo-only experience I've had with fundraisers was at a private school where I taught a few years ago, they always have a HUGE rummage/garage/gym sale where everyone donates lightly used and nice items and all proceeds go to the school. It's a huge event-3 days-and the gym is always completely filled with items going for excellent prices. Keeps the place running and decreases the tuition for the students by a lot. Otherwise, what Gary said seems to work, as well:lol:

And, still, all those golf balls dropping just keeps making me think of the turkey drop episode of 'WKRP in Cincinnati' for some reason:lol3:

Have a good one, everyone!!

cathydoe
02-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Gary is baiting us with stories and promises to come back and tell us...

Those of u that know about my internet issues...by golly I think they are solved! Over three months, 2 providers and one electrician...I am crossing my fingers and me and the crew are doing a jig!
:carrot: :joker: :cp: :flow1: :flow2: :dancer: :twirly: :cheer2: :cheer3: :sunny: :broc: :crazy: :cheer:

Slashnl
02-12-2010, 11:01 AM
I made a stroganoff with my BIG pan! It was exciting.

Almost as exciting as killing a thread. Almost. Now my big excitement is the anticipation of hearing Gary's stories!!!

zanheltangia
02-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Oh... My... Gosh. :(

Ladies and Gents, it's official.

I am having a week out of the twilight zone (and no, not the sparkly vamp version, ew!).

My work computer just let out a burning smell right after it snapped and popped like a set of firecrackers!!!

Luckily I wasn't typing on it at the moment, but I still almost jumped out of my skin!

Now I'm jumping whenever the phone rings, fearing that it'd be next!

I'd take the rest of the day off if there wasn't something I need to be packing, watching the Xerox guys, messing with trucks, dumping recycling, or entering into an available computer.

I'm thinking that I've got a less popular version of the Midas touch, everything mechanical I use lately is being unfriendly! :devil:

bargoo
02-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Gary , thanks for the suggestions. We have started getting some donations.....one of my favorites is a SF Giants jacket we are going to try and get tickets to go with it , I'm pushing for a Giants-Dodgers Game.

EZMONEY
02-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Ok already...my stories will turn out to be "not so much"....;)

Knucklehead nephew got back into town from Virginia last Monday....said he needed to report to the NAVY base here in San Diego by the 10th...he will stay with Angie and I on week-ends and with my daughter and sil during the week, since they live close to the base. Well my daughter texts me on Thursday and says pray for Knucklehead...he was supposed to report on the 3rd and is "shaking".....

I tried to get a hold of him...finally he calls back and says all is OK...there was a mix-up and he was not in trouble....he still had time to report but went to work anyway...which, according to him when he came by tonight on his way to the beach to surf, was a good deal...he says his new boss loves him for reporting early...

which is fine because I am gonna kill him for tracking sand all through my kitchen :mad:

plus I had to loan him $20 for gas so he could go watch his sister cheer for the last basketball game....aaarrrgggghhhh

GOLF ~ A little over 4 years ago we had a young man from church killed in Iraq :( He was an outstanding young man, a couple of years older than my son, and someone my son looked up to and a kid I admired for his kindness to not only my son but other kids at our church school. Each year since he passed away we have had a fundraiser golf tournament in his honor. This year will be the 5th one...we have raised over $40,000 and all that money has been given to kids in need for scholarships to attend our church school. I sponsor a 4-some each year which is usually my son and son in law and 2 of their friends....they then use the money they would normally pay to golf...$100 each...to buy tickets and stuff that goes back into the kitty...this year they are selling 500 golf balls which will be dumped on the first hole from a helicopter...the first ball that goes into the hole wins $500...or the closet to the hole. I bought 5 balls....

well kinda...I was talked into it ;) 5 balls but had no cash...no problem, Angie was going down on Thursday to teach yoga...she can pay...well...tonight she tells me she thought it was $20 per ball...so she wrote a check for $100...instead of $50....

All I can say is Sunday is Valentine's Day...I better get paid back.....:carrot:

EZMONEY
02-13-2010, 08:15 AM
Anyone stay up for all the Opening Ceremonies?

thank goodness for DVR

cathydoe
02-13-2010, 12:23 PM
So sad there had to be tragedy so early on in the Olympics! :(

Valentine's Day Eve...I wonder how many people are out running like crazy fools to get their valentines?! :val1:

zanheltangia
02-13-2010, 09:58 PM
Saturday night already? Where'd the day go? :dizzy:

Operator265
02-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Ya know, I just can't help enjoying myself. All I keep hearing about is nasty snow all over the east, but here in the Mtn. West we're just cruising along in pleasant weather. Dang I love El Nino. :flow2:

EZMONEY
02-14-2010, 08:42 AM
.... Dang I love El Nino. :flow2:

He was getting on my nerves :mad: the last few weeks but now the plants are back to life...and growing strong...a full week of sunshine expected for next week...

giving Angie a chance to plant the garden (picked up some herbs and tomatoes on sale yesterday at our local nursery that is downsizing to combine with their partner in the city next to us :(...gonna hate it...will have to drive 10 miles round trip instead of 1.75 :mad:) ...

yep...she will have all next week off....winter break I guess it is...

I'll be working.....drywall....1.5 hours away from home next week....

should'a been a teacher....

Ruthxxx
02-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Plants? We just got a dump of snow so no plants here. My amaryllis did come into bloom overnight though. It was nice to wake up to Valentine flowers. The dogs aren't much for cards and gifts on special days.

Tomorrow is Family Day here. To celebrate, my friend Holly is bringing over a box of six puppies, Jazz's half siblings. His daddy committed adultery with a charming Cairn terrier. Dogs have families too you know!

Karen31
02-14-2010, 01:33 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL! I'm hoping to go to the casino this afternoon and see if I can't win big (yeah right, playing the penny slots!) for my birthday! I've had lots of Birthday calls this morning which is nice. Got champagne chillin'. That should take the edge off of getting another year older!!

Take care everyone and have a great Sunday!!!

EZMONEY
02-14-2010, 03:12 PM
:val1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN :val1:

I remember your birthday was Valentine's Day...

Have a great evening :hug:

I hope you get lucky....oh....and dh too ;)

bargoo
02-14-2010, 05:29 PM
KAREN !!Happy birthday !!!!

Karen31
02-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Hello---well we didn't make it to the casino this afternoon. Both my brothers and my sister and her family and my Aunt came over with cake and ice cream for me!!! Total surprise! It was fun. We're still going out for dinner tonight but the casino will wait for another time.

Hope everyone has had a great day!

zanheltangia
02-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Happy Birthday Karen!

BillBlueEyes
02-14-2010, 06:45 PM
391 . . . to go

Happy Birthday Karen

May you have 39 more. And 39 after that.

ronni62
02-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday, Karen!! Sounds like you're having a nice day!

Ruthxxx
02-15-2010, 06:12 AM
Belated Happy Birthday, Karen. That's a great looking cake. Is it a cupcake cake?
And Happy Presidents Day to Americans, Happy Family Day to Canadians and Happy Monday to the rest of the world.

Heidi58
02-15-2010, 07:10 AM
Karen,

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.glitter-town.com/happy-belated-birthday-myspace-glitter-graphics/happy-belated-birthday-myspace-glitter-graphic-17.gif&usg=AFQjCNG15gA7BevM1yKeX4AtRM3Q5l_r4g

(I hope you're wearing sunglasses - this one is kind of gaudy. lol)

Slashnl
02-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Dang, sorry to be so late in saying it: Happy Birthday, Karen!!

Love the Olympics! Such a change from all the other stuff on TV.

Karen31
02-15-2010, 11:04 AM
Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes. Yes, it was a BIG Surprise for everyone to show up yesterday. And I loved it. And yes, that is a cupcake cake. There were white and chocolate cupcakes put together in the shape of a heart and then all were covered in that delicious frosting! I had never heard of a cupcake cake before. It was a lot of fun having everyone together.

Have a Happy Monday!

zanheltangia
02-16-2010, 11:48 AM
I think I packed my sanity... is it in that box or the one all the way at the bottom? :crazy:

:shrug: Bah, I don't need it that much.

;)

Slashnl
02-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Zan, don't unpack it!!! It's over-rated anyway.

Ruthxxx
02-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Leave it packed or you will no longer fit into this thread.

cathydoe
02-16-2010, 07:08 PM
Oh Zan, u r needed here! Please don't unpack it!!!

EZMONEY
02-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Speaking of insanity....

I know a just turned 50 year old woman that went out and got another tattoo today while her, although a bit older, good looking husband was at work.

What do I do if I find her in my bed tonight?

ronni62
02-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Gary-just be grateful that she came back to your bed-she could go looking for one of those younger, good-looking types!!

Oh, and definitely, compliment the new tat!

bargoo
02-17-2010, 11:28 AM
Speaking of insanity....

What do I do if I find her in my bed tonight?

If you don't know the answer to that you are beyond help, Sheesh !

Slashnl
02-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Bargoo, I was thinking the same thing.

How sad, Gary.

Ruthxxx
02-17-2010, 05:34 PM
I some times think Gary treats this thread as The Learning Channel. Poor man.

BillBlueEyes
02-17-2010, 06:00 PM
. . . 375 to go.

I'm betting before the Fourth of July, I am. We'll be able to close it by then.

cathydoe
02-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Bill was here! Did anyone get a chance to say hello? This thread will be killed off by St. Patty's Day! OH YEAH!:luck2you:

cathydoe
02-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Oh my...that would be a little over 13 posts a day...we have our work cut out for us!! Bill you better pick out a poem... we may need ya!

bargoo
02-17-2010, 07:25 PM
99 bottles of beer on the wall
99 bottles of beer
If one of those bottles should happen to fall................................

EZMONEY
02-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Gary-just be grateful that she came back to your bed-she could go looking for one of those younger, good-looking types!!

Oh, and definitely, compliment the new tat!

I wake up complimenting my wife...if I know what's good for me!

If you don't know the answer to that you are beyond help, Sheesh !

Allow me to refrersh your memory...menopause....

Bargoo, I was thinking the same thing.

How sad, Gary.

What is sad is this half bottle of blue pills about to expire :(

I some times think Gary treats this thread as The Learning Channel. Poor man.

Sometimes I don't learn too guud!

I hope it falls into my hands!

EZMONEY
02-17-2010, 07:44 PM
The new tattoo....

cathydoe
02-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Wow...kewl tatoo. I am not a tatoo person...I have a very low pain tolerance... I can't imagine sitting there and letting someone poke me thousands of times!

98 bottles of ice cold water bottles on the wall
98 bottles of waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
one falls down and.....

Operator265
02-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Guess I'll have to wait to find out about that menopause stuff. I'm premenopausal and I have a libido that is going thru the roof!!! :o

Ruthxxx
02-18-2010, 07:10 AM
We need a smirk smiley.

cathydoe
02-18-2010, 09:30 AM
Guess I'll have to wait to find out about that menopause stuff. I'm premenopausal and I have a libido that is going thru the roof!!! :o

I think I remember those days...my dh reminds me all the time :whoo:

cathydoe
02-18-2010, 09:33 AM
27 days until St. Patty's Day :drinkup: We have some serious posting to do!

Slashnl
02-18-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm not a tattoo person either, but it is pretty!

Operator265
02-18-2010, 03:16 PM
We need a smirk smiley.

:s: < is one of my favorites.

cathydoe
02-18-2010, 03:39 PM
97 bottles of beer on the wall
97 bottles of beer

97 m-n-m's in my jar
97 m-n-m's
If one of those m-n-m's should happen to fall in my mouth.......

bargoo
02-18-2010, 03:54 PM
96 bottles of beer on the wall
96 bottles of beer
Take one down and pass it around .................

ButterFly49
02-18-2010, 04:07 PM
95 bottles of vine on the wall
95 bottles of wine
take one down ......... burp.

cathydoe
02-18-2010, 04:42 PM
94 bottles of beer on the wall
94 bottles of beer
take one down ......... burp.

EZMONEY
02-18-2010, 07:42 PM
91 bottles of beer on the wall..

I've had two already...

why not...been home from work for an hour....

bargoo
02-18-2010, 09:09 PM
90 bottles of beer on the wall
90 bottles of beer
If one of those bottles should happen to fall.......look out Gary

EZMONEY
02-18-2010, 09:23 PM
ouch!

89 blottles of bleer on la law....

lineey line blottles of bleer...

lake lon lown...

lady line lottles of leer...

bargoo
02-18-2010, 09:26 PM
88 bottles of beer on the wall
88 bottles of beer on the wall
88 bottles of beer .......hey somebody take Gary's keys away from him

EZMONEY
02-18-2010, 09:29 PM
88 bottles of beer .......hey somebody take Gary's keys away from him

who hid my car?

Operator265
02-18-2010, 11:24 PM
who hid my car?

Just another California lightweight. :rolleyes:

mrsaugie
02-19-2010, 08:58 AM
good morning.

ButterFly49
02-19-2010, 10:43 AM
75 bott]]es of b**r on the wa]]
75 bott]]es of b**r... had a party last night - we only had a fwe h0n#y.
Another day - another opportunity to st*rt over agin.

bargoo
02-19-2010, 11:39 AM
75 bott]]es of b**r on the wa]]
75 bott]]es of b**r... had a party last night - we only had a fwe h0n#y.
Another day - another opportunity to st*rt over agin.

74 bottles of beer on the wall
74 bottles of beer..........somebody has a hangover today !

ButterFly49
02-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Good morning - or is it Oh God it's morning!!

cathydoe
02-19-2010, 06:40 PM
A quiet bunch here today! Happy weekend everyone...we have major posting to do this weekend! 26 days until :kissluck: St. Patty's Day...and still at a little over 13 posts a day to make the goal!

Let's kill this thread and drink some beer!

EZMONEY
02-19-2010, 07:04 PM

Let's kill this thread and drink some beer!

I'm in! :)

EZMONEY
02-20-2010, 06:51 AM
Nothing better than being up at 3:30 on a rainy Saturday morning, drinking coffee, and having the day off.

Thanks work-day body clock...

thanks.....aaarrrrggghhhhhh

Ruthxxx
02-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Gary, I've been retired since 1998 and my clock still gets me up. I am considering having it removed surgically.

EZMONEY
02-20-2010, 07:31 AM
Gary, I've been retired since 1998 and my clock still gets me up. I am considering having it removed surgically.

SA-WHEEEET....another weight loss tip from RUTH!

cathydoe
02-20-2010, 10:45 AM
It's me! The threadkiller calendar watcher. Okay...I may have to give this coveted position up. There is too much stress to this job! <big grin> BUT we do have 25 more days until St. Patty's Day! This is like 25 days until Christmas! HOOT!!:hohoho:

BillBlueEyes
02-20-2010, 11:12 AM
How many days until the Fourth of July?

EZMONEY
02-20-2010, 12:41 PM
This is like 25 days until Christmas! HOOT!!:hohoho:

308 days until Christmas

How many days until the Fourth of July?

134 until 4th of July

fyi....anything else?

cathydoe
02-20-2010, 04:21 PM
How many days until my 50th Birthday! May 31st???

EZMONEY
02-21-2010, 08:58 AM
How many days until my 50th Birthday! May 31st???

99 :)

Well Gramma/i Judi's Chili Memorial went well....22 friends and family feasted on Angie's chicken cacciatore....

bargoo
02-21-2010, 10:08 AM
And none of us got invited !See how you are !

cathydoe
02-21-2010, 10:41 AM
I was saving my calories too! Thanks a lot Gary!! Now I may starve and blow away <NOT!>

24 days until St. Patty's Day! :goldpot:

Heidi58
02-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Cathy called in reinforcements to help kill this thread by St Paddy's Day.

(Do you think this means she thinks I'm a blabbermouth? :eek:)

cathydoe
02-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks Heidi...blabbermouth? Hummmmmmmmmmm

Heidi58
02-21-2010, 10:10 PM
:wave: Good night all!
I'm too tired to do much thread killing tonight, but I'll be back in the morning.

EZMONEY
02-21-2010, 10:17 PM
what a game tonight.....great job USA

zanheltangia
02-22-2010, 09:29 AM
I think my new office is falling apart... someone just overheated the copier. AGAIN.

*facepalm*

zanheltangia to the rescue!
*dashes towards the phone to call xerox service and repair*
We'll be back, after this commercial break!
*cue elevator music as she reclines in an office chair munching on grapes, keeping a sharp ear to the sounds of her boss typing, ignoring the phone by her elbow*

Yawn...:dizzy:

Ruthxxx
02-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Good morning. Yup! It was a great game. Congrats USA!

cathydoe
02-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Zan...welcome back. You may not have been gone - gone - but I didn't hear much from you. Of course I am gone - gone most of the time :P

Happy Monday! We have tons'o SNOW!

:snowglo:

cathydoe
02-22-2010, 10:22 AM
23 days until St. Patty's Day!

bargoo
02-22-2010, 10:34 AM
23 days until St. Patty's Day!

Only 23 days we had better get busy

73 bottles of beer on the wall
73 bottles of beer
If one of those bottles should happen to fall ............

Slashnl
02-22-2010, 12:30 PM
72 bottles of beer on the wall
72 bottles of beer

(I got nothing else...)

zanheltangia
02-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I was Gone-Gone. Despite IT's confidence, my work computer still isn't working, and my internet at home is not connecting since I've just moved in last Thursday. I hope my landlady will figure it out over her lunch breaks this week.

Now that I've got most of the boxes at work unpacked, I've allowed myself a little slack time on a coworker's computer.

68 bottles of beer on the wall!

Sorry guys, I tried juggling those last three brewskis. Watch out for those glass shards... Ooh, that is so going to stain.

BillBlueEyes
02-22-2010, 01:43 PM
. . . 325 to go.

We'll close while watching fireworks on the evening of July 4th.

ButterFly49
02-22-2010, 01:57 PM
No Way - at the rate of speed those bottles are dropping - we'll be outta here by St. Paddy's Day.
Cloud with a chance of S,,,! (Williteverend?)
It's been a long weekend.
63 bottttlllleeeesss of beeeerrrr on the wallllll.

bargoo
02-22-2010, 02:13 PM
62 bottles of beer on the wall
62 bottles of beer ..........

ButterFly49
02-22-2010, 02:31 PM
How long will it take this group to finish the:??
61 bottles of beer on the wall.
61 bottles of beer....

Heidi58
02-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Forget the beer. Anyone want some pretzels?

cathydoe
02-22-2010, 04:42 PM
I do. I do... (said like the old Trident Commercial!)

I really like the whole wheat honey ones!

Heidi58
02-22-2010, 04:56 PM
:) I don't actually HAVE any pretzels to give you......

er, how about hummus and veggies?

Slashnl
02-22-2010, 05:29 PM
How many bottles are left?????

61 bottles of beer on the wall....
61 bottles of beer

bargoo
02-22-2010, 06:08 PM
60 bottles of beer on the wall

60 bottles of beer..............

bargoo
02-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Take one down and pass it around......

BillBlueEyes
02-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Without using advanced mathematics, I observe that there are 66 bottles of beer remaining and 317 posts.

Accordingly, kindly post 4.8 times per bottle.

[Gathering popcorn.]

Ruthxxx
02-22-2010, 06:21 PM
I wonder what's happening in REAL Life. :shrug: I'm going to pour myself a scotch! Forget the beer!

EZMONEY
02-22-2010, 07:33 PM
I just ran to the fridge to grab a Budweiser before they were all gone....

out of Bud...thank goodness I have plenty of Miller High Life in there!

EZMONEY
02-22-2010, 07:47 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI

:bday2you:

cathydoe
02-22-2010, 07:57 PM
:bday2you: :celebrate: :balloons: :woo:

Happy Birthday HEIDI!

zanheltangia
02-22-2010, 08:44 PM
HAPPY B-DAY

bargoo
02-22-2010, 09:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! HEIDI!!!!!!

BillBlueEyes
02-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Happy Birthday Heidi

Heidi58
02-22-2010, 09:48 PM
Thanks! :) I've had a great birthday. :)

Karen31
02-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Happy Birthday Heidi!!

Operator265
02-23-2010, 12:04 AM
Happy Birthday Hiedi!!! :bday2:

Heidi58
02-23-2010, 06:08 AM
Thank you. Good morning! :wave:

cathydoe
02-23-2010, 11:28 AM
22 days until St. Patty's Day!

Slashnl
02-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Oh darn, I'm late again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEIDI!!!

zanheltangia
02-23-2010, 12:31 PM
*giggle*

*Attempts to juggle again, catches one bottle... passes it to Gary* :devil:

63 bottles of beer on the wall!

zanheltangia
02-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Hm... Anyone actually have plans for St. Patty's?

I need me some idea-rs.

I've already got the little green men ready.

Ruthxxx
02-23-2010, 02:33 PM
My Dad used to put green food colouring in the toilet tanks so the first flush of the day would be green!

Heidi58
02-23-2010, 02:55 PM
My Dad used to put green food colouring in the toilet tanks so the first flush of the day would be green!

LOL
I just might try that trick. :D

cathydoe
02-23-2010, 02:55 PM
Hummmmm....little green men...tell me more!

I have about 20 staff and for St Pattys Day I go to the bank and get the gold dollars and put 5 in a little St Pattys Day bag with some chocolate gold coins and bubble gum gold coins and some other St. Patty's Day stuff...it isn't much but I hope they have fun with it!

ButterFly49
02-23-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm tired of counting all those beers on the wall - don't they make a green colored liquore? Anyone. OH Yeah

HaPpY BiRtHdAy HeIdI..

zanheltangia
02-23-2010, 04:39 PM
I have more fun dropping and watching the bottles shatter <- doesn't really drink anything alcoholic.

I've got little green poofballs with little feet and googly eyes on my desk. I'll just change their signs to something a bit more entertaining than "Safeguarding Agriculture". Any suggestions?

That's sweet of you to do Cathy, bet they love you for all the little things you do for 'em. :D

Operator265
02-23-2010, 04:52 PM
I'm tired of counting all those beers on the wall - don't they make a green colored liquore? Anyone. OH Yeah

HaPpY BiRtHdAy HeIdI..

Creme de Menthe

Here's a link to some recipes

http://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/by_ingredient/g/green-creme-de-menthe-521.html

bargoo
02-23-2010, 05:24 PM
[quote=zanheltangia;3168263]*giggle*

*Attempts to juggle again, catches one bottle... passes it to Gary* :devil:

63 bottles of beer on the wall![/quote
How did we gain beers, is someone putting them back ?

bargoo
02-23-2010, 05:26 PM
59 bottles of beer on the wall
59 bottles of beer
If one of those bottles should happen to fall............
Are we there yet ?

cathydoe
02-23-2010, 07:36 PM
58 bottles of beer on the wall
58 bottles of beer
If one of those bottles should happen to fall............

bargoo
02-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Gary will be there waiting to catch it

57 bottles of beer on the wall
57 bottles of beer
If one of those bottles should happen to fall.........

EZMONEY
02-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Boy do I have a story on Creme de Menth

not a pretty one either...

I was 15...my tummy and head still hurt!

zanheltangia
02-24-2010, 07:07 AM
47 bottles of beer on the wall
47 bottles of beer
If one of those bottles should happen to fall.........

:D Beer bowling! Yet another expensive sport.

zanheltangia
02-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Yay, the Xerox repairman is here!

*does a little dance*

Ruthxxx
02-24-2010, 09:26 AM
The furnace cleaning guy is here. Be still, my heart!

cathydoe
02-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Yay, the Xerox repairman is here!

*does a little dance*

:carrot: HOOT 4 THE XEROX MAN!

cathydoe
02-24-2010, 09:28 AM
The furnace cleaning guy is here. Be still, my heart!

Oh my Ruth! I hope you aren't having furnace issues in the dead of winter! BURRRRRRRRR!

zanheltangia
02-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Now the phone guy's here. Wow. It's just a productive day! :carrot:

Yay Ruth! I don't know anything about furnaces (being a FL-gal), but I hope you've got a warm house! :brr:

Our temp is suppose to drop again tomorrow... I am very ready to hide away the jackets, c'mon sun!!!

bargoo
02-24-2010, 10:31 AM
OK Who took 10 bottles of beer off the wall ? No cheating, one bottle at a time....
56 bottles of beer on the wall
56 bottles of beer
take ONE down and pass it around...........

Slashnl
02-24-2010, 10:51 AM
So back to Creme de Menthe... my MOm makes a Creme de Menthe pie. OMG. It is so incredible. She makes it with Creme de Cacao included and an oreo cookie crust. YUM! I don't think it is low in calories. Ha!

55 bottles of beer on the wall.
55 bottles of beer.
take one down, pass it around....

ButterFly49
02-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Creme de Menthe

Here's a link to some recipes

http://www.barnonedrinks.com/drinks/by_ingredient/g/green-creme-de-menthe-521.html

Thanks for the info....

How many bottles are left now.. I'm change mine to green bottles to get ready for St. Paddy's Day....

bargoo
02-24-2010, 11:51 AM
54 bottles of beer..........

Creme de menthe ? Ever tried Grappa , a homemade Italian Wine....it is powerful ..I had some at a Italian friends home. He makes it himself and says he can start his tractor with it.

cathydoe
02-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Bargoo you gotta read the posts! Zan took 10 to play beer bowling!

cathydoe
02-24-2010, 12:47 PM
21 days left until this thread must be dead or or or or or I don't know what the or will be but it will be BAD

bargoo
02-24-2010, 12:51 PM
54 bottles of beer..........

Creme de menthe ? Ever tried Grappa , a homemade Italian Wine....it is powerful ..I had some at a Italian friends home. He makes it himself and says he can start his tractor with it.

bargoo
02-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Bargoo you gotta read the posts! Zan took 10 to play beer bowling!
I must admit my education dismally failed in educating me about beer bowling !

cathydoe
02-24-2010, 01:26 PM
I must admit my education dismally failed in educating me about beer bowling !

I only figured it out cuz we did human bowling in college! I never got to be the bowling ball cuz I couldn't do somersaults after somersaults! :D

ButterFly49
02-24-2010, 02:41 PM
Bowling, I used to go once a week during the winter season - This year I opted out and guess what - the snow came & caved in the roof. I bet there are people crying over their beer now. That would make it about.....
48 bottles of (green) beer on the wall...
48 bottles of (green) beer......

Operator265
02-24-2010, 03:49 PM
OK Who took 10 bottles of beer off the wall ? No cheating, one bottle at a time....
56 bottles of beer on the wall
56 bottles of beer
take ONE down and pass it around...........

I'm sorry. I thought it was UT beer and I would need that many just to barely have any effect beyond having to pee A LOT. Woops.:o But, I ain't putting them back now. :p

bargoo
02-24-2010, 04:38 PM
How will we ever get there if we don't know how many beers are left ? Butterfly is drinking green beer , now. That would turn me green
47 bottles of beer on the wall.....

EZMONEY
02-24-2010, 10:11 PM
I bowled for many years...met my first wife at the bowling alley....

I had my first beer for my 21st birthday in the bowling alley bar....bought by the owner...but that wasn't the first beer I drank there.....

zanheltangia
02-25-2010, 08:01 AM
:nono: Naughty, naughty. ;)

Hm... I don't even know where the closest bowling alley is any more... I might just have to get a few friends together for a game down where they are. :cool:

Heidi58
02-25-2010, 09:10 AM
My first date was at a bowling alley. Neither of us could drive yet so his mother drove us over and my mom drove us home afterward. lol
And there was no beer involved.

cathydoe
02-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Bowling Alley's now a-days have lanes that keep score for you...no more math involved!

ButterFly49
02-25-2010, 11:39 AM
I never thought that you could earn credit in college for 'bowling'. I should have gone to college.
The green beer has turned my tongue - y u c k. I'm switching to martini's.
Later...

bargoo
02-25-2010, 01:08 PM
46 bottles of beer on the wall
and we aren't even half way there

cathydoe
02-25-2010, 01:20 PM
20 days left until St. Patty's Day!

ButterFly49
02-25-2010, 01:26 PM
LEt the drinking begin - let's be real about this - everybody take down 2 at a time, before you know it the weekend will be here and we'll only have a six pack left..... OH my.

bargoo
02-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Less than half way to go ,Are taking the
"Night Train To Memphis " ?

ButterFly49
02-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Was in Memphis last week-end. Had a great time - Rendevoux for lunch - ribs...yum. NO beer there for me.

bargoo
02-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Or maybe we are on a
"Slow Boat To China".

ButterFly49
02-25-2010, 02:25 PM
China.... hum ... Did they do the olympics once?? I bet they didn't have many bottles of beer on the wall....

bargoo
02-25-2010, 02:28 PM
Or maybe we should take the
"Midnight Train To Georgia " if we are lucky Gladys Knight will be on board.

Operator265
02-25-2010, 02:35 PM
If I slowly go out of my mind, does that count as a vacation? :?: What if I go on a guilt trip? Is that considered a sabbatical?

bargoo
02-25-2010, 02:37 PM
If I slowly go out of my mind, does that count as a vacation? :?: What if I go on a guilt trip? Is that considered a sabbatical?

Only if you are "Leaving On a Jet Plane '

ButterFly49
02-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Reading this is better than ......... hum....... paying full price at the movies....

Train to Georgia or guilt trip - either one sounds .... hum..... I need a beer (ah martini) after that.

bargoo
02-25-2010, 02:43 PM
If you are on a guilt trip you might be on....
"Runaway Train "

Operator265
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM
I'll just get on that "Big 'ol Jet Airaliner" and let it carry me "to far away".

cathydoe
02-25-2010, 05:03 PM
:scooter: Hop on...I'll take ya on my scooter!

EZMONEY
02-25-2010, 08:15 PM
I thought this was the THREADKILLER Thread....

what's up with all the music stuff?

at least I know after coming here tonight I...

Won't Get Fooled Again.....

cathydoe
02-25-2010, 08:31 PM