Weight Loss Support - New Challenge! "If you want your dreams to come true,wake up"

Gennel
08-21-2002, 11:00 AM
I love those words of wisdom! So I've decided that should be the title of this challenge. No excuses,no more dreaming to be at a healthy weight,or wishing,searching for that quick fix. Now I dont want to scare anyone off! This isnt a training camp lol. It's taken me over 6 months to almost be at my goal weight.There wasnt a smooth easy day for me. I didnt go to any gym at first. I simply walked my butt off each morning for 90 min a day,6 days a week. Once I lost over 40 lbs , I decided I was brave enough for a Gym.
So far I've lost 56 lbs and I need to lose another 8 lbs. Seems like such an easy thing to do right? Well its not,actually losing these last pounds is harder than the 56 I lost! Giving and recieving support is the best way for me and others.
This is a 4 week challenge starting today the 21st and ending Sept 21st. You let me know how many pounds you will try and lose in 4 weeks . We weigh in every saturday, you send me a PM(private message) and let me know if you lost,gained or maintained. I dont expect any losses this saturday since we have 2 days before weigh in! Just PM me anyway. My goal for this month is to lose 3 lbs.
Send me a PM if you want to join so I can enter your name and your goal lbs to lose.

Gen.....Goal..3 lbs....

Spryng..Goal..5lbs...

Jen519..Goal..6 lbs...

Sassycat..Goal..8 lbs

Appleblossom..Goal..3.5 lbs

Yoyomom..Goal 4 lbs

Manatees..Goal..4 lbs

Gen
194/138/130

grizzlyschick
08-21-2002, 08:00 PM
I'm sorry for not giving a final weigh in yesterday. My computer crashed this weekend and couldn't get it back from the shop until today. My final loss was 5 lbs. I want to set another 10lb loss for this time. With the last 5 I knew I was retaining a lot of water before. Was sick Monday and Tuesday so I missed the gym because I was really sore. I have a bladder infection. Anyway got back in the swing of things today. I'll write in on Saturday. Not expecting much of a loss this week with 2 days of the gym missed. I'm crossing my fingers though. Di

spryng
08-22-2002, 01:30 PM
Count me in!!
We are close to the same weight right now... I'm 137 presently. My goal is 125. And I know exactly how you feel about the last few lbs being the hardest to lose. They just don't want to budge!!! I've been hovering around 135 for the past 8 months. But I'm exercising more now and seeing some results finally.
My goal for the 4 week challenge is this... 5 lbs. I would like to be 5 lbs lighter in four weeks. (I'd like to be 12 lbs lighter but 5 is more doable)
What plan are you on grizzlychick?? And congrats on getting this far!

grizzlyschick
08-22-2002, 05:19 PM
Hi Spryng:dancer: - I am eating low fat, and watching portion sizes. I've lost 85 so far and am now at my half way point. Still have 85 more to go. The low fat thing is the only thing that really works for me and of course working out at the gym helps to. I know that right now since I have so much to lose that's why it seems to be coming off quicker. I've heard that the closer you get to goal the harder it gets to get it off. So maybe it's a good thing I still have lots to go or I'd done been discouraged by now:lol: Looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome to the group. Di

Gennel
08-22-2002, 05:34 PM
Welcome Spryng!
I put you down for a 5 lb goal for this challenge. My last goal was 6 lbs and I was able to lose 3 lbs. That's the least Ive lost in any of the challenges but I'm near my goal and its HARD!!!! lol My ultimate goal would be 125 but as I see myself now that would be too thin for me. Im a size 8 now so at most I will be a loose size 8 and get into a few size 6 when I reach 130 lbs. I even made a goal of what I wanted to measure and I passed that! My goal was to lose 40 inches and as of this month Ive lost 47.75 inches! My biggest loss being from my waist! Went from a 40 inch waist ..yes 40 :( down to 29.25 now:cb: .
Grizzly, great to hear from you again girl! Being sick can delay a lot of things,working out,working ! Glad tohear you're back on track and feeling better.

well time to go cook dinner.

ttyl,
Gen
194/138/130

" If you want your dreams to come true,wake up"

jen519
08-23-2002, 11:55 AM
Hello!

I dropped off the face of the earth for a bit as far as 3FC goes, but I'm back. I'm not sure exactly when this challenge started since I was incommunicado when it happened. Count me in again, though. I would be nowhere without these, Gennel! Let's try 6 pounds this time. I'm calling my starting weight 223. 217 when we're done with this one.

Jen
238/223/140

Gennel
08-24-2002, 11:24 PM
Hey! Glad to see you back. I think this thread started on the 22nd. Anyway I'll put you down for 6 lbs. You CAN do it!

Gen
194/137/130

Gennel
08-24-2002, 11:32 PM
Well somehow I managed to lose 1 lb. I dont know what it was. I'm pretty sure its been because I've been so busy,busy ,busy!
Finally did the closing to refinance my house so I'm over that headache and now we are close to do our final closing for a Preconstruction home, my dream home!
Today I did a Yardsale with my sister and mom in front of my house. We did pretty well today! I got rid of most my stuff. I used the money I made and bought my girls comforter sets and accesories for the bedroom. I am SOOOOO tired!!!!! I woke up at 5 am to go pee and then I couldnt get back to sleep! Finally dragged myself out of bed at 7 am (now wanting to sleep! lol )
And started the yardsale.I should sleep like a baby tonight lol.
I printed my before and after picture and put the pictures on my fridge door . I wrote on the paper" 57 Reasons why I shouldnt have that second plate of food! " The 57 lbs I've lost so far are my 57 reasons why I shouldnt screw this up. I hate the before picture but its good to see it when I pass by the fridge!

Gen
194/137/130
" If you want your dreams to come true,wake up"

Gennel
08-24-2002, 11:36 PM
Today was our first weigh in, but since the challenge just started a few days ago nobody is really really required to post any loss .So I'll post my own . If anyone needs to PM me ,please do:yes:

Gen.....Goal..3 lbs....Loss..1 lb

Spryng..Goal..5lbs...

Jen519..Goal..6 lbs...

Sassycat
08-25-2002, 04:31 PM
Hey Gennel! Wow you have done great for yourself since the last time I was on. I had gotten sick and couldn't really do much of anything. But I am back now and ready to roll!!! I joined Weight Watchers again on the 16th and had my first weigh in on the 23 and lost 5 lbs.

If you don't mind I would like to join this challenge also with my goal being 8 lbs since I missed the first weigh in.

Again Gennel AWESOME for you!!!!!:D

Apple Blossom
08-25-2002, 08:08 PM
Hello,
I'm glad a new challenge has started so I don't have to back to the last one...I've gained back all weight lost thanks to my vacation. We are remodeling our kitchen so it hasn't been totally functional...I'm not exactly making the wisest food choices eating out and bringing home pizza etc. Plus the whole situation is really stessful and I'm a Stress Eater. AND there is a small possibility that I am pregnant, although today I've had all signs pointing to PMS....So until I know I can't really diet but I will try to be good anyway.
My goal will be modest since my last 2 challenges were obviuosly over ambitous. Lets see...I'm torn between 3 or 4 so even though my scale doesn't do halves, 3.5 it is. Here we go again!:dizzy:

Gennel
08-26-2002, 12:04 AM
Hey Sassy! Loooooooong time no see girl! I always ask for you when I go to chat. Iwondered how you were doing. Glad to see you're back!

Apple Blossom ,happy to see you are joining as well :)
I didnt do great this weekend with food :( I was eating"dinner type foods" for my lunch.Then Iwas so tired by dinner time that I would just have a bowl of Frosted Flakes ,yes Frosted Flakes lol.
TOmorrow is a new day , kids back to school tomorrow and I'll be back in the Gym tomorrow too!

Well ladies I'm pooped and miss my bed!

ttyl,
Gen
194/137/130

Sassycat
08-26-2002, 08:28 AM
Gennel, I know you will know this. I have been getting myself back into walking I was walking 2 miles for 30 mins. Now today I am getting my darling son off to school for the first time and I want to walk this morning and this afternoon like each for 30 to 45 mins a peice.

Here is my question: Will I get the same benefit from splitting the walking up or do I need to do it all at once?

And thanks for welcoming me back Have you seen Amybunz around at all?

:spin:

Yoyo Mom
08-26-2002, 10:20 AM
Hey, Gen,

I'm back from vacation and I did pretty well. I didn't stay OP, but I didn't gain any weight either. Usually I gain noticeably and my husband did (he even won the MI state fair cherry pie eating contest!).

Any way, sign me up for this challenge with 4 lbs. I'm very pleased to be where I am after having been on vacation and excited about making more progress!

Gennel
08-26-2002, 05:23 PM
Now that you saw the title lol. Yesterday was the last day of vacation f or my kids and we really havent gone to any fun places so we took them to a water themed park nearby. Well it ended up being one of the most humiliating days ! I went in short, short jean shorts and a lycra top. I wasnt planning to get wet, just brought lunch and dinner and wanted to relax. Well my hubby wanted to get wet and insisted I get wet too. Ok so back home he drove to get something for me to put on. He brought me an aerobic top which is WHITE!! I told him if this gets wet , well you know. OOOh he thought it would be ok so up the stairs we climbed to the water slide. Oh dear! I get to the top slide down and my jeans are stopping me from sliding down! So I kept going fast...stopped, then fast again . Then we move on to the next ride, well I wasnt allowed on cause of my shorts. Tons of people wearing shorts there but I was called out of the line. Ok so we headed to their beach, OMG . I get out of the water and the guy lifeguard blows his wistle and points to me. I kept saying "ME?"
Yes he would yell.OMG He told me to put a shirt on cause my nipples were clearly printed on my top! To make things worse my husband got extremely upset and yelled at the guy for not at least calling me toward the tower and letting me know in a lower tone of voice! By this time ,everyone was looking at my chest. And I just wanted to dig a hole and hide. I just walked off with my eyes watery and a lump in my throat,stayed in the car while the kids went to the slide for the last time.
Ok and that was just yesterday! Today our bank tells us we might not CLOSE for the new loan for another 2-3 weeks! We have a deadline before then or we lose a down pmt deposit we gave for land and new house. Also, we are paying off bills in full and my credit card was declined because my bank's computers were down all day! I wanted to scream!!!! Rushed to another branch that was about 40 min drive away , back to post office to send overnight payment,drove around some more to pay other bills and finally finished by 1:45.....just in time to run and get my kids from school! I was about to faint ,scream,cry by this point! My breakfast was early at 8 AM and by the time I had lunch it was past 2:30.
Well I just had to vent a little . Thanks for letting me wine!

Gen
194/137/130

Gennel
08-26-2002, 05:25 PM
Hey Sassy ,
I have not seen Amybunz in a while. I seen her on my buddylist a few times but didnt dare IM her since I havent seen her post anymore.Oh ,your question about walking...It doesnt matter if you break up the walk into 3-4 times a day 30 times each. You will still burn calories. I used to do if I didnt have time to finish the whole walk in the morning.

Yoyomom I will enter you in this challenge for 4 lbs :)

Gen
194/137/130

grizzlyschick
08-26-2002, 05:49 PM
Gennel I can't believe that lifeguard what a jerk to embarass you in front of everyone! Well I didn't post Saturday. I didn't have a loss. Hoping for one this week though. I'm feeling better and more energized this week so hopefully that's a good sign. Take care everyone. Di

Sassycat
08-26-2002, 08:51 PM
Gennel,

That lifeguard was way out line!!!! And your husband had all the rights in the world to get mad! He should have called you over and told you privately. When people do stuff like that it is wrong!
And the closing I know where you are coming from we went thru all that March 2001 when we bought our house and the apartment next to us. They kept getting them mixed up and one was paid off and they kept trying to tie them together it was a total mess. Needless to say we never got everything in our name on the houses till September 2001 when I had to hire a lawyer to get it straightened out. So my heart goes to you there girl.

But don't let it get you, you have come a long way!!

Gennel
08-29-2002, 09:53 AM
Hi guys,
Just popped in before I leave to the Gym. Wondering how everyone is doing,hanging on or coping ? I'm hanging in there still. Another stressfilled week for my house of course. Now after 4 weeks of paperwork and lots of BS my mortgage broker tells us that the lender is NOT going to be able to do this loan for us! Now the interest rate that was given is higher. THis is a preconstruction loan that Prime Rate Interest are used, once the house is built they give us the lower current interest rate. After 4 weeks of telling us everything looked good now "debt to loan" ratio is still too high! I'm going back and forth here. I've paid off our big credit cards but of course that doesnt show up on our credit report because I just paid it off about 6 days ago! UGH!!!!!
What they see on the computer screen is what they are going to believe. Also a car I traded in over 3 yrs ago still shows up as a $10,000 balance! I was just notified and I had to call the bank, go in person and ask them to show that this account was paid off and closed. OF course this somehow takes 4 weeks to do! I want to scream but I have to remain calm because this is really starting to affect my husband and he'll have a nervous breakdown soon.
Now we're going through another bank for this loan and I'm waiting for Fed Ex to deliver the application forms. This will be fun to do all over again! To make matters worse, each time we go to a bank for a loan our credit score, which is also called Beacon score, it goes a little down! I didnt know this at all. When you pay something off it goes a little higher , but who knows when that will be!

Well I better go!

Weigh in is this saturday!
Gen
194/137/130
"If you want your dreams to come true,wake up"

Sassycat
08-29-2002, 01:51 PM
Hey Gennel! Man you are having a tough time with that, it is a real pain in the neck I have been there myself with it like I said when we bought our 2 houses we went through alot of greif. Just hang in there and don't let it get the best of you or your hubby it will work out it might just take some time till it everything gets straightened out on your credit reports.

I am doing pretty good here haven't went out of my point range as far as eatting. I have been walking everday except yesterday due to TOM my first few days are murder. Hubby is on his way for the rest of week I made him Tuna Casserole he loves it and I made a lite tuna casserole for me. That is what I have been doing so I don't cheat if I make a high fat dinner I make a low one for myself. I have accumlated alot of recipes so it shouldn't be too hard to do.

Well due to TOM I am not expecting a great loss this Saturday but at least something. Hey how did your sister ever make out with that surgery did she get it done or didn't she (the band thing)?

Michelle

Apple Blossom
08-30-2002, 03:01 AM
Hi everyone,
Well, I'm hanging in there. I've spent the last 2 days tring to get back into the "I'm on a diet" mode, while battling TOM bloat as well. A little walking, a little steppping (and I mean a little but it's better than nothing). It won't work if I can't EAT LESS EXERCISE MORE. So after this short adjustment period (No pun intended but HA-HA) I hope to be on track by the week-end. Hmmm. Just in time for my anniversary!!! Try as I might I can't seem to get my husband to take me out to a nice place for a QUIET STRESS FREE dinner. He wants to spend the day with his sister and her family, which will be fun but I really want a fancy meal, cooked by someone else, just the 2 of us.
OK I'm getting ready to go over-board complaining. STOP.:rolleyes:
Speaking of DH:love: , He is the financial genius of the family. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to money. I can't even balance a check book. Well, I can, but I don't bother. Gen, I hope it all works out for you.
I'll check in again soon.

Gennel
08-30-2002, 10:07 AM
Hey Sassy,
Thanks for the peptalk, I needed it! I know its going to take time to straighten things out and I'm at the point now where I have to accept that. If it was up to me things would be done yesterday! But "we" have to depend on total strangers to do that.
I loved the light tuna casserole idea. I have made light dinners for myself many times. That's the only way to know the exact portion and calories.

Appleblossom, a little of something is better than nothing.
I HATE TOM! lol It's difficult to keep motivated and find strength when TOM is around! I dont think I'll have a loss this week either. My weightloss has been about 1/2 lb a week. So I usually see a difference every 2 -3 weeks. Everyone keeps telling me " you lost more weight! " But I havent ! lol I guess they are looking at the over all weightloss. My mom said the dumbest thing the other night! I let her cook for us , but I had her make me brown rice instead of white rice. She was about to put oil in the water and I screeched " No! Please no oil!" She turned around and told me " You must be anorexic or something girl!"
She thinks since I've lost almost to my goal weight that I can eat the same things again. IT doesnt work that way. If that was the way it works there would be millions of ex dieters that have stayed thin! She told my hubby not to let me lose another pound.
I'm 137 lbs, trust me I dont look anorexic! I'm a shorty at 5'3" .
But my mom is hispanic and spanish moms are known to want to bulk up their babies until they can barely walk ! They love seeing 40 lb 1 yr olds! lol I dont take any of this seriously and I have to laugh.
Well tomorrow is weigh in day already!!! OMG too fast right?

ttyl,
Gen
194/137/130

Sassycat
08-31-2002, 10:40 AM
Well Good morning everyone! Well I have a 2 lb loss this week, it is ok but I was hoping for more all the work I put into it and that but I am discouraged as to it is TOM and had a rough time as normal. I joined Curves on Thursday and went on Friday but they are closed on the weekends and this Monday due to the holiday. So I guess I walk more then normal to acomodate for that.

Can't wait and see how everyone else does!!! And hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!!

Gennel
08-31-2002, 06:44 PM
Hey! What's the matter with me!!!! I cant believe that I actually totally forgot to weigh myself this morning! So I cant post anything for myself today so I will weigh myself tomorrow. I think I stayed the same since I have missed the gym too many days this past week. Sassy DONT feel bad one bit! I know 2 lbs might seem so little but it is A LOT girl! Thirty two oucnes off of you . I know sometimes we work so much harder and push ourselves ,hoping for bigger results. By the way TOM has a lot to do with that also so dont worry too much about it. I wish I was losing 2 lbs a week but it just doesnt happen for me anymore, the most I'm losing is 1/2 lb a week. So I'll probably see a change next week . I dont have any updates from anyone else . So PLEASE PM ME! Something happened with my messages when I signed on it said I had a private message but it showed that there wasnt any messages there? Gen.....

Goal..3 lbs.... Loss ?? Will find out tomorrow!

Spryng..Goal..5lbs...

Jen519..Goal..6 lbs...

Sassycat..Goal..8 lbs..Loss 2 lbs

Yoyomom..Goal 4 lbs

Grizzlyschick...Goal Loss 1 lbs

Gen
194/137/130

Yoyo Mom
08-31-2002, 08:43 PM
Gen,

It sounds like you have had a terrible couple of days. I hope that you can have some time to yourself to recuperate now that school has started.

I promise that five (well, maybe ten) years from now, that water slide incident will be a cherished memory that your DH and you will chuckle over. In the mean time, you can pointedly remind him of his lack of judgement in selecting your bathing attire.

I would be surpriseed if you could lose your down payment due to a delay on the bank's part. These sale contracts almost always include an out for you if you can't arrange financing. Also, the company involved isn't likely to want to lose your sale just to keep your deposit. At any rate, good luck!

I maintained this week at my weigh-in. Haven't gotten back in the swing of things since my return from vacation. I've been doing the back-to-school clothes thing for my daughter and making up for lost time on the yardwork that I neglected all summer, but somehow I always find time to nibble. Well, at least I didn't gain and next week is the first week of the rest of my life!

Yoyo Mom
09-02-2002, 07:16 AM
Well, Sassy, it turns out it is TOM for me too and maybe that is why I didn't lose anything at my last weigh-in. Two pounds would be an exceptional week for me, and normally I would expect to gain a few pounds around this time. In addition to bloat, I also have to battle munchies. Maybe I can focus now and make better choices.

My daughter ate a snack cake yesterday and two are packaged together. I tried to talk myself out of eating the second, but I didn't get very far. Metabolism aside, that's one reason it's harder to control my weight now than it used to be... lots of kid-friendly foods being prepared and consumed around me (I only have one child but that's enough to stock the larder). Stuff I would never buy if I didn't have any children and somehow having it around triggers long-dormant cravings. A PBJ can be comfort food but not diet-friendly!

Anyway, it's back to Ryeola today!

Sassycat
09-02-2002, 09:32 AM
Yoyo Mom what a curse we got huh!!! I hate TOM!!! I don't bloat or anything but I get really sick sometimes from it! It is over now and I can start my normal routine again. Of course Curve's is closed today due to the holiday so I will go walking at the park I am sure it will be packed today!

Kids yes it is hard to watch what you eat when you have kid friendly food around. How old is your daughter? My son is 15 and he eats what eat pretty much I make him take the cupcakes and that up to his room and store them that way I stay out of them!:lol: And I get the kudo bars they are only 2 pts a peice so they the chocolate in them if I am really craving.

I see you are from MA my DH goes to MA 3 times a week he is an owner/operator. Beautiful country up there!!!!

grizzlyschick
09-02-2002, 09:47 AM
Hi everyone TOM is here so only 1 pound loss for me. Take care. Di:)

Gennel
09-03-2002, 12:26 AM
Well I sort of figured this week would be the same for me. I missed my weigh in on saturday so I weighed in yesterday. IT was at 136 lbs and of course I was thrilled, but of course I needed confirmation so I weighed myself like 3 more times lol. Up and down from 136-137 , back and forth it went. So I'm leaving my weight at 137 until I see a real difference! lol Today we went to a water park and we BBQ'd there. And I finally got to wear a 2 pc swimsuit. I felt like a fish out of water. I almost made my 10 yr old cry at home. I kept fidgeting my bikini bottom up and down and of course Iwas wearing one of those skirt wraps. My husband kept telling me I was a total knockout babe lol. I started to tell him that for a few yrs Ive been so heavy and even though its taken me 6-7 months it seems like I got a new body overnight.
I see the slim person but there are moments when I see the fatgirl in the mirror. Well my 10 yr old was there and her eyes got watery and she told me" Mom! you look really good and you are thin now!Please dont say that" I guess our kids are in tune with what's going on more than we think. I dont want to pass on these insecurities to my girls so I really need to work on that.
The last time I wore a 2 pc was about 14 yrs ago . I think I got used to seeing a big woman in the mirror for so long that now I feel strange! I'm thrilled at the results but I'm still getting used to a new me, or the girl that's been hiding under 57 lbs of extra weight. And all this talk about TOM! Ugh well he's here today also! So Iguess that made things a little worse lol.
Anywho we had fun today, I got on the waterslides with my girls
something I would NEVER had done whenI was heavier.
I ate more than normal...TOM? I hate the munchies when TOM is here! I want to eat and eat and eat! Usually icecream,cookies,chips ..anything! lol

Grizzly congrats on your loss this week :cb:

Gen
194/137/130

Kina
09-03-2002, 02:40 AM
Aw...Gen you got me all misty eyed. Well chin up girl you have worked hard for the results that you have today. You should be ever so proud of yourself. And look at your baby girl she is darn proud of her mom. That is great.

Well my family's weight challenge came to an end on September 1. I did not win. But that is okay I said as long as I came out with a loss at the end was good enough for me. I lost 11 lbs since June 1. My dad the winner lost 32 lbs!!! Can you say WOW! So that went so well that my mom is motivated to start another so we will start this weekend. I don't know that I will win my chances are high. But I hope to lose 15 lbs this time. It will only last for 2 months ending right before the holidays which is a relief in itself.

But I have it in my favor because my DH went out and bought me an elliptical machine!!! I am truly excited about my new toy. He already set it up and everthing. I hopped on after work and LOVE it! Now you all know my crazy schedule well it just got worse with school starting tomorrow morning but I plan to atleast get 5 min. a day in. I think I can hold to that goal. In fact I know I can. Anyway...thanks for introducing me to the elliptical machine Gen. I am going to love it. And OH my husband likes it too AND he plans to join in the next family weight challenge. So it is going to be really good. So who knows maybe one of us will win but hopefully both of us will lose.

Well I am going to hit the shower so that I can hit the pillow because I have school tomorrow. Talk later. I hope you have many smiles come back at you tomorrow and everyday.

Corina "Kina"

Manatees
09-03-2002, 11:33 PM
Hi everyone

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. I kind of gave up on weight lose for awhile. but I'm back now...I hope. My goal is going to be 4 pounds since the challenge already started. I work part time at an athletic club, my boss just asked me if I would start a class on weight lose support. Gen I might be asking you for some support. I'm hoping this will keep me motivated, I was really surprised she asked me but I just know this will be what I need.

Gennel
09-05-2002, 10:28 AM
Hey,
It's great you decided to come back :) I think you running a weight loss support group will be exactly what you need to keep you motivated. Doing this challenge has helped me stay accountable . I wouldnt know where to start to begin a support group ...but that's what we've all been doing here! lol You will not want to let yourself or others down. This should be about you first of course. But keeping focused on this will ultimately benefit you in more ways than you can imagine. I will enter you in the challenge for 4 lbs.

ttyl,
Gen
194/137/130

" If you want to make your dreams come true, wake up"

Apple Blossom
09-06-2002, 03:30 AM
Hi,
My son started kindergarten! We have made the effort to get up early enough to walk to school. This means walking a total of 40 minutes a day. At a 5 year olds pace, but still, it should make a difference, especially if I add some stepping. So far the scale has not budged. I've been eating fairly well but there's room for improvement there. I'm optomistic!:D

Kina
09-06-2002, 09:55 PM
Apple Blossom~~~Congratulations on becoming a "KinderMom" I know how exciting that can be. My youngest is now in 1st grade. So the kinder classes are now in the past. But Kinder is my favorite grade to volunteer in. And walking is walking at any pace. I would suggest maybe some ankle weights or wrist weights.

My scale hasn't budged much either. But I am hoping to have lost some since buying my elliptical machine. I have been commiting to 5 minutes a day. Boy do I feel it the following day. At this point my body is adjusting and I may be able to add another 5 minutes to the routine. I feel mostly in my legs.

I hope everybody will be enjoying their weekend. I am home sick from work this evening. As you know I work Testing Cotton in the evening. I ended up at the doctor's office today with the worst throat irritation. He says I am allergic to cotton. How funny is that? He says the cotton causes my allergies. So he prescribed an antihistamine and a decongestant. Hopefully I will feel better by Monday when I go back.

Enjoy your weekend. Kina

Gennel
09-06-2002, 11:30 PM
Ok , like if anyone forgot ? lol Tomorrow is weigh in so PLEASE,pretty please weigh in and send me a little message letting me know anything..I'm hoping for any loss or even maintaining will be a pleasant sight lol . Anyway I made it to the gym tonight. Pushing myself cause Iwas soooo tired and actually sleepy by 7:30 pm. But I went and once I got on that "monster machine" Elliptical machine I was huffing and puffing for 45 minutes. To make matters worse the Gym's A/C was broken so not even a fan blowing with like 100 people grunting from lifting weights lol. So I was sweating like crazy. I have a "hate,love" for this machine! As long as I use it 45 minutes at least 4 days a week I havent gained a single pound. And thats including a few days a week of Wendy's and not so great food choices. I still dont get past the 1,600 calories a day it seems so thats why Ive maintained. If I had to do it all over I would do it in a second! If I would have known what I know now a few years ago I would have maintained this weight forever.Thanks to the internet and places like 3fc I have the "secret" for maintaining and never starving again!
I look forward to hearing from everyone tomorrow!
Goodnight,
Gen
194/137/130
"if you want your dreams to come true,wake up"

grizzlyschick
09-07-2002, 07:18 AM
:D Hi everyone! Well TOM is gone, thank God! So is the water retention. The scale finally really moved again and I had a loss of 5 lbs. Now I'm just afraid that it's going to stop and get really slow again. My body seems to go through stages. I lose a few pounds really fast and then a mini plateau. Still working out Mon- Fri. and getting ready to come up with a mini weekend routine for home. I've lost 91 pounds now. I'm at 239. I have 9 more to go and will have 100 off. I'm praying to lose the 9 by the end of September. Cross your fingers for me ok:) Hope everyone has a loss. Take care- Di

Gennel
09-07-2002, 01:44 PM
Finally I had a loss! I lost 1 whole lb ,16 whole ounces lol .
Grizzly that 5lb loss is AWESOME!!!! Dont worry about a mini plateau , it happens but even 5 lbs in a month is great!

Here goes....

Goal..3 lbs.... Loss 1 lb

Spryng..Goal..5lbs...

Jen519..Goal..6 lbs...

Sassycat..Goal..8 lbs..Loss 2 lbs

Yoyomom..Goal 4 lbs

Grizzlyschick...Goal Loss 6 lbs

Gen
194/136/130
"IF YOU WANT YOUR DREAMS TO COME TRUE,WAKE UP"

Apple Blossom
09-07-2002, 02:27 PM
:shrug:
Oh well, just as I suspected, no change. Darn scale. I weighed myself yesterday and there was a 3 pound loss. I must have been dehydrated or something because those 3 pounds are back! But tomorrow is another day!!:p

Sassycat
09-08-2002, 10:01 AM
I did better then I thought I lost 3 lbs this week. But I am sure I am going to have to work harder now that I am going into my 4th week of WW. I will do my best!!!

Manatees
09-08-2002, 07:48 PM
Hi Everyone

Well I have no loss to report but I just started again Wed so I wasn't expecting any. Well I do want to pat myself on the back...lol I have been drinking water not as much as I should but more then before. I also had to work at the gym yesturday and it was so slow that I biked for a half hour 2 different times for a total of 5 miles. Today I decided I would drop the kids off after church and then go to the club and I bike for a half hour so I got 2 1/2 miles in today. Well I hope to keep the motivation going all week

Apple Blossom
09-09-2002, 06:56 PM
Whoa Nellie! I had a horrible eating day yesterday. I crossed paths with a mushroom quiche and a pear pie. Actually, I baked the darned things myself. Delicious, but far from part of anyone's weight loss plan. Not to mention the salmon dinner my sister-in-law cooked. I felt like a bloated I-don't-know-what all night long. But today is Monday. DH is out of town for 10 days and I can promise a 2 pound loss by the next weigh-in.
Hope everyone else is well. Congrats to all the losers!!!

Sassycat
09-09-2002, 10:55 PM
Apple Blossom you will probably find with hubby gone it makes it so much easier. My DH is a truck driver and he is home only 3 days a week and the 4 days he is gone I have an easier time, less snacking and my meals go as planned. Plus I have more time to devote to exercise.:lol: Poor guy here I am bashing him and he isn't here to defend himself.

You can do the 2 lbs for this week I know you can!!! Like the little train that thought he could you can!!!!

Yoyo Mom
09-10-2002, 07:33 AM
Well, folks, it's time to fess up that I actually *gained* a pound on Saturday. I'm having a lot of problems keeping OP... we have been eating out a lot, and at the worst possible places (all-you-can-eat Chinese buffets). I start out with some willpower thinking I will focus on soup but things deteriorate pretty quickly. Well, here's hoping that I can end this challenge where I started at least and get back down to business in the next challenge.

Gennel
09-11-2002, 10:28 PM
Well yesterday we decided that we would not stay at home and watch TV for the rest of the night reliving this horrible tragedy. Iwas listening to the radio the other morning and the dj was saying that on 9/11/02 he decided to pick his wife up for lunch ,something he never does. If anyone wondered why, he replied that the fact that he was alive was reason enough to spend the afternoon with his wife. That really touched me and made me think. We all dressed up this morning in red,,white and blue. My girls with white ribbons with tiny flags on their ponytails,their flag pins. I cannot begin to imagine what this past year has been like for those who lost a loved one on 9/11 . Just to think that I could have been one of those widowed breaks my heart. So today we had a moment of silence in the morning, I watched the news a little bit. Listened to the radio and I heard this: A lady named Evonne ,lives in florida married to business man named John. They were expecting their first child Sept of 2001 . He had to go on a business trip Sept 10,he thought he shouldnt go since his wife was so close to her due date.They were expecting the first boy (grandchild) in the family. Well he went on that trip and called her from the Twin Towers at 7 AM. She was in labor,totally unexpected. The family told him they would call his cell as soon as the baby boy was born. While she was delivering she hears about the plane crashing into the twin tower, the tower her husband was in. She was hysterical giving birth knowing her husband was possibly injured. At 9:03 the baby was born,her mom calls his cell and there is no answer....
She never heard from her husband again. Today she called the radio station ,its her baby's 1st Birthday today and her 1 yr since her husband died.A day to celebrate and mourn. Sometimes I think things couldnt get any worse in my life, but things like this makes me realize how much I have to be thankfull for. Today , I didnt drop my kids off in front of the school as usual. I walked them to their class, hugged them extra hard and told them I loved them. My husband drove halfway to my mom's house for lunch time and I met him there. We had lunch together ,just because we could. I didnt cook dinner, we just went out to eat. Had a couple of spoonfulls of a fudge sunday!lol Dont take things for granted,dont wait for a "special day" Dont think that other person knows you love them,say it. Well folks I better sign off for now ,there's a horrible storm outside and I dont want all this to get erased!

Goodnight,
Gen
194/136/130

Sassycat
09-12-2002, 01:00 PM
Hi everyone! Yes yesterday was a very sad day, for all of America. Unlike you Gennel our family could not be together my DH is a truck driver and we own our truck so he had no choice but to work. He was in MA at least and not far from home, not like the devasting day a year ago when he was 1/2 way accross the country. He did call me several times though from his cell phone to tell me he loves me (we live like 5 miles from a power plant that supplies NYC) and he wanted to make sure we were ok and that he was on pins and needles he said not for himself but for our son and me. Everyone I saw was wearing red, white and blue as was I. Oh and on my DH truck we got a flag that you can get that goes on the grill of the truck and we put it on, only for yesterday he took it off last night when he parked. He says it was in tribute for that day for those who lost their lives.

I watched some of the coverage on TV I couldn't handle much more of it after around 930 when they were reading names. I had such a headache from crying. However I did watch when the President was in Shanksville PA since I live PA I thought I should at least give them my time.

On another note did you see that the lottery number that came up for NY yesterday was 911? How odd that would happen.

Well I am off and running have to go to the store to pick up some veggies for dinner tonight.

God Bless you all and your families!!!

Kina
09-13-2002, 10:38 PM
That is right I was laid off from my evening job. Which means I have more time in the evening. Now I am just busy in the days Mon-Thurs with school and my job on campus. I am happy about that.

I also joined this 100 mile challenge from the athletics dept. EVery 100 miles completed you recieve a T-shirt. I figured well I am exercising for my mom's new challenge might as well let that mileage count towards a free T-shirt while I am at it. So I have been doing 6 miles daily on my elliptical machine. I am showing a difference in my legs. My calves are more shapely. I am just hoping that I will start seeing a difference in my waist. I am not doing anything other than the elliptical machine because I don't have too much time or energy for anything else. Since June I have gone from a 40.5" waist to 39.5" waist. I am currently weighing at 195.5 which is a big step from my starting weight in June of 210 or 211. I think since using the elliptical machine daily I have only lost 1 pound.

Well I must get some homework done. I will check in later. Take care. Bye.

Kina

Manatees
09-13-2002, 11:07 PM
Hi everyone

I'm looking forward to weigh ins tomorrow. I steped on the scale yesterday and it said I lost a pound lets hope it says that tomorrow. I have done pretty good all week. I worked at the gym Saturday and biked 5 miles and went in Sunday and Wed and biked 2.5 miles each day. I also walked my son to school 3 days this week. Its about 10 minutes round trip but I have to push a double stroller so I'm guessing thats an extra 80 pounds I'm pushing and boy can I feel it going up the hill. I started bowling every other Tues. I'm not sure how much exercise that is but I bowl 3 games a night and this week I only drank diet soda no munchies.

Kina great job working out you seem very motivated and you are doing a great job. Just keep reminding yourself that you are building muscles and that is heavier that fat but it also takes up less room then fat so your clothes will be getting smaller but the scale might go up.

grizzlyschick
09-14-2002, 06:17 AM
Hi everyone. Well this week I have been drinking just under a gallon of water a day and have added time to my cardio with extra time on the bike after doing the treadmill. This week it made a difference. I lost 5 pounds! So 4 pounds away from my big goal. I'm hoping I will reach it soon. I know the losing fast thing won't last forever, so I'm trying to keep doing what I'm doing and pushing myself to get as far as I can before it slows down or stops. I've had 3 people ask me if I was planning to stop at the 100 mark. But like I told them. I'll still have 70 to go. I just won't have to be as hard on myself as I have been to this point. Well I hope everyone has a loss- Take care. Di:)

Yoyo Mom
09-14-2002, 08:50 AM
Hi, folks,

Well, I was "lucky" enough to get sick this week, and as a result I have lost 3.5 lbs this week. At least we dieters have that silver lining to getting sick. Since I was up one lb for the challenge last week, that means I lost a total of 2.5. I didn't make goal, but I'm glad it ended up being a loss rather than a gain! I also got my first compliment on looking thinner this week (yesterday). On the other hand, I'll have to set a modest goal for the next challenge, because a lot of the loss this week isn't "real" loss (but it still feels good ;).

Sassycat
09-14-2002, 09:01 AM
I guess I am stuck in thing where muscle weighs more then fat thing (at least I am hoping that is what it is) I lost 1 lb this week. I have been feverishly working out at Curves and walking and I didn't cheat at all this week!

Kina yeah I would opt for the free t shirt also and that is awesome what you are doing. Keep up that good work.

Grizzly wow you did really great! I am going to have to pay more attention to my water intake I think I am drinking enough but to be honest I don't count it I just drink it...lol

Yoyo sorry to hear you were sick but good going on your loss.

Do we have 1 more week till we are done with this challenge?

Sas

Kina
09-14-2002, 10:40 AM
When does the new 4 week challenge start? I'd like to be included in the next one. I think I end this challenge with maintaining. I guess that is better than gaining. I'm still hoping to see a difference in the scale since using my elliptical machine daily.

Talk later. Have a wonderful weekend.
Kina

Gennel
09-14-2002, 12:43 PM
Hi everybody!
Well this week I just maintained as I expected. I really didnt go to the Gym as often as I needed to . This week I maintained at 136 ,which is ok with me. I'm happy to hear of all the losses for this week.Keep it up ladies. Ihope to have a loss by next week! The last official weigh in will be the 21st of this month since it ends on a saturday I just put at at 21st. The next challenge will start on that Sunday the 22nd and will end Oct 22.

Well here goes ...

Gennel...Goal..3 lbs.... Loss 2 lbs

Spryng..Goal..5lbs...

Jen519..Goal..6 lbs...

Sassycat..Goal..8 lbs..Loss 6 lbs

Yoyomom..Goal 7.5 lbs

Grizzlyschick...Goal Loss 11 lbs

Gen
194/136/130
"If you want to make your dreams come true,wakeup"

Yoyo Mom
09-14-2002, 02:38 PM
Whoops! Sorry for the confusion. I thought today was the end of the challenge (I'm too doped up on decongestant)! Gen, somehow my entry also got confused. My goal was 4 lbs and as of today I am down 2.5. It looks like the 4 lb goal will be out of my reach since I expect to gain back a little as I recover from my cold.

Sassy, your health and how your body looks matter more than the number on the scale. If you are doing all that exercise you are doing great! I am in the "normal" range (albeit at the high end) for my height already, but I have a significant pot belly (my daughter likes to say I have a fluffy tummy!). I am very sedentary and I know it would be better if I could exercise but I never stick to it, so I am cheering for you!

Manatees
09-15-2002, 01:54 PM
Hi Everyone

I managed to lose 1 pound this week Yeah for me. I did wake up with a nasty cold yesturday morning so I didn't got to the club like I had planned. I felt a little better this morning so I made myself go i rode the bike for a half hour. Great job to all the losers.

Apple Blossom
09-15-2002, 03:13 PM
Hi. I didn't do as well as I thought this week. 9/11 really effected me emotionally...But I also really really have to stop drinking. I wouldn't consider myself an alchoholic, I don't get drunk or anything, but I have a hard time refraining from 2 or 3 drinks a night. So this week I'm going to concentrate on NO ALCHOHOL. I'm going to post daily to keep myself on track. I'm sure this will help with my weight loss not to mention my over-all health. Wish me luck!!!:dizzy:

Apple Blossom
09-17-2002, 02:42 AM
Hey, where is everyone???
I have gone two days without drinking and I've been keeping the calories low too. I'm really excited!!!:dancer:
I'm actually looking forward to stepping on the scale tomorrow.
Last week I was shopping for a pair of sweatpants because I don't really have anything comfortable to lounge around in. Fortunately, my daughter wasn't enjoying the shopping trip so I bought what I was really there for and left. I guess I was about to give up on myself....I also have a pair of shorts that I bought post-pregnancy and have been continuing to wear, especially when I'm bloated around TOM. Well they are really ratty and faded now and I'm going to throw them out!!!! Bye-bye fat pants!!!!:devil:
Hope everyone else is on a roll like me!! Take care!:cloud9:

Sassycat
09-17-2002, 08:39 AM
AppleBlossom that is awesome! You probably will notice a big change on the scale!!! Drinking slows down the metabolism along with calories that you were adding. So I am happy to see you cut it out of your daily routine.

How old is your daughter? Must be a little one, just wait she will grow up to love shopping like all us girls!!!!:lol:

I myself have been trying to add more fruits and veggies into my diet. We will see how this works for me. I am hoping to drop those 2 more lbs yet to get to my goal for this challenge. But if I don't there is always another one coming up so I will do better there.

Well got to get my son off to school, oh joy, he is in high school and the school is all tore apart and it is just a mess taking him up there.

Sassy

P.S. Apple Blossom keep up the good work girl!!!!!:cool:

Gennel
09-17-2002, 09:35 AM
Hey appleblossom! That is great that you've cut down on any alcohol. Sassy is absolutely right. It slows down metabolism.Not to mention the added calories!
I dont know if its time to buy a new scale or what?! I weighed in friday and saturday and it said 136. Dont ask me why I decided to weigh myself on Sunday as well! Well I wish I wouldnt have! The scale says I gained 3 lbs overnight? I know there is NO WAY that I could have gained 3 lbs in 24 hours.I would have had to eat over 10,500 calories in one day! lol Even though I know all this I still believe that scale needle more than common sense lol .
I'm wondering if this has happened to you ladies here? If someone weighs themselves on my scale that weighs about 75+ overmy current weight on my scale. If I weigh myself right after them ,the scale adds like 5-7 lbs . Is it because the type of scale I have? I dont have a digital scale.I got one of those with the needle.Then on the next day it comes down to normal again. I think it could be that spring inside the scale or something? Anyway as much as I hate the thought I'm considering a new scale. I bought this scale when I first decided to lose weight so it isnt that old either.

I'm still around reading posts :) I think everyone has been pretty busy lately too. I'm glad to hear that you're back on track sassy ,I have no doubt you will reach your goal!
ttyl,
Gen
194/136/130

Apple Blossom
09-18-2002, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the encouragement guys!:wave:
I didn't do AS well today. But I don't think I went over 1500 cals. And I'm about to do some stepping. For some reason I feel incredibly bloated and maybe a bit crampy. It's another week at least until I'm expecting TOM so I don't know whats up. I feel like taking a long hot bath, and perhaps I will!:chin: :smug:
Still haven't had a drink. I didn't know that alcohol effects metabolism. That should help keep me off the beer! It's really not too hard to give it up. Now I need to give up sugar....:lol:
Gennel. I can relate to your scale problem. Could you be retaining water for some reason? 3 pounds could come from water...

Gennel
09-18-2002, 01:06 PM
Hey Appleblossom,
I havent been drinking enough water and I heard today that if you dont get enough fluids for the day your body will retain water. So here I go again forcing myself to get at least 6 glasses of water a day minimum! I'm going to the gym again and I havent missed in the past few days so I should see a difference again soon.
I just bought a store brand lowfat icecream that is so yummy! I dont know if there is a Publix supermarket in your areas. But its called Publix Premium frozen yogurt. Their Butter Pecan is to die/t for! lol 2.5 fat and 110 calories. The strawberry one with chunks of real strawberries has only 1 fatgram and 110 calories per 1/2 cup. I was trying to figure out exactly what 1/2 cup of icecream looks like. Well I took my ice cream scooper and filled with water and poured it into my measuring cup ,it's exactly
1/4 cup. So 2 level scoops is 1/2 cup. I can deal with that lol.

Gen
194/136/130

Apple Blossom
09-19-2002, 04:17 AM
Hey!
I'm stuggling to keep myself from snacking before I go to bed and now all this about ice cream.....personally, I really like haagen das sorbet if I'm looking for low fat/no fat. Fortunately, there isn't anything resembling ice cream here...actually (and to my kids distress!) there is little if any junk food in the house. I went shopping yesterday and avoided all the bad evil thigh-bound stuff. Except cheese. I love cheese and I'd rather go with out than eat low fat cheese. My kids don't drink alot of milk so we always have cheese in the house.:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :mouse:
I can't really pig out on cheese, fortunately.:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
Ok. Well, 1 more day of no alchohol.:cp: But I did gain some mysterious pounds (Just as you did, Gen) So right now I'm still maintaining......

Yoyo Mom
09-19-2002, 05:11 PM
Appleblossom, Good for you cutting down or eliminating the alcohol. Empty calories that you don't need and dehydrating, too. They say a small daily drink is beneficial for your health if you are 55 or older (men benefit somewhat earlier, sometime in their 40's), but earlier or more than that and you are reducing your life expectancy.

Gennel, your scale has a normal problem . THe spring inside gets "tired" from the large weight and doesn't completely recover right away. I've found my analog scale is much more reliable, though there must be a similar mechanism inside so maybe it's just the quality of the scale.

I haven't weighed myself since last Saturday. I've been afraid of the fake weight gain that would come along with my recovery from my cold. But I'll weigh in tomorrow and see what the total result is! I've been doing pretty well this week regarding eating so I'm hoping all the loss doesn't evaporate. TIll tomorrow!

grizzlyschick
09-21-2002, 07:05 AM
:D :D Well I lost 4lbs this week which allowed me to hit my big goal. I have now lost 100 lbs!:) I still have 70 more to go, but it's all downhill from here. I figure now I can take it at 10 pounds at a time instead of fretting over every pound. I hope everyone has a great weigh in. Take care. Di

Gennel
09-21-2002, 09:22 AM
Our final day for this challenge is Sunday. So if you like you can weigh in tomorrow but I will post the final chart On the 23rd when our new 4 week challenge begins!
I forgot who mentioned about the scale spring being stretched so it gives wrong readings . Well I think that's true cause my weight is back to the same weight again.I will have to invest a few extra dollars

Manatees
09-21-2002, 03:39 PM
Well I forgot to weigh myself this morning but I guess that didn't matter. I have been doing so good exercising. I have been trying to bike everyday. A half hour on the bike at the club is a little over 2 miles. I was able to get to the club Sun thru Wed ( i was only able to bike a mile Wed I did go on the elliptical for 5 minute...its really hard on my knees) I really hate to exercise so I am proud of myself. I had to work at the club today so I did get to bike about a half hour (I kept getting inturrupted, but I kept pretty good track of my time.)

Grizzly Great job on your big goal.:D I'm sooooo proud of you and I would love to see a before and after picture. You are truly doing a wonderful job and are sooo dedicated.

Well my weight lose support group and the club starts Oct 30th and that is keeping me motivated. I really should measure myself so I know if I'm loosing anything. I would like to go to the first meeting and be able to tell them what changes have happened in the short time I have working out.

Good Luck all for final weigh ins:smug:

Kina
09-21-2002, 10:33 PM
Di :cb: Way to go! I am so happy for you girlfriend. You are doing awesome. OMG! How can I express my excitement. :flow1: You keep it up girl!

Manatees :dancer: good job with keeping that exercise going. It will pay off.

Gennel :wave: out with the old and in with the new. You know your skinny girl. Maintaining is a whole other world I bet. Well actually I am doing both trying to lose and trying to maintain what I have lost. Count me for the next 4 week challenge...I will comitt to 10 #'s.

Appleblossom :goodvibes I am sending you good vibes. You are making a change for the better always remember that.

YoYoMom :strong: whether the scale reflects your efforts or not remember you have made great accomplishments and you should be SO proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.

Sassy :) wishing you a happy weigh in.

I continue to use my elliptical machine. It has become my best friend! Would you believe I think I achieved a small goal it may mean nothing to some but it was big to me. As you all know I attend the local college. Well I always find my classes on either the 2nd or 3rd floor for a purpose which is to get some extra exercise. Well last semester everytime I would go up one flight OMG I was huffing and puffing. That was awful! I am only 29 there is no good reason for me to huff and puff that way. So in July when I started walking the track and climbing the stadium steps my goal was to be able to go up the college stairs without huffing and puffing. Woohoo! I have been able to get up those steps without huffing and puffing! I feel so good about myself. I dont' care that the scale doesn't reflect ALL the efforts I have put into it and I wish my clothes would show as much as I have given out but that doesn't matter to me since I am able to get up those steps without the strain that I had had on my heart last semester.

Well I must go now. Take care to all of you. Gennel put me down on the next one for 10 lbs. Bye.

Corina

Gennel
09-22-2002, 12:09 AM
100 pounds? That is a big reason to celebrate girl! I hope you have taken some pictures! I'm so proud of you I cant tell you how much!!! I have no doubt that you will reach your goal.
Manatees,you will see a definate weightloss when you start your weight loss support group soon.
Well just as I suspected I had nothing to worry about with my weight. I'm still weighing 136 again. I am planning to dress up for this halloween since my hubby's birthday is just before halloween we are both dressing up and going out that night. I think I will look for a sexy nurse outfit and dress him as my naughty doctor?? LOL :chin: I will shoot to weigh 133 by then but I'm more determined to just maintain my weight.

Tomorrow is final weigh in and I will write the final post in this thread and put the new challenge Link .
Congrats to everyone who has not given up. You guys inspire me and keep me on my toes .

ttyl
Gen
194/136/130
" IF you want your dreams to come true,wake up"

Manatees
09-22-2002, 01:26 PM
Hi ALL

I forgot to weigh myself this morning again.....I think I forgot on purpose. I went out with a friend last night. We went to Damon's and a movie. i never go out without kids so it was a special treat. I kind of pigged out. Well that was yesturday and today is a whole new day. I deserve a night out so I have no guilty. I'm sure the scale would have given me guit so I will avoid that until next Sat. Great job everyone looking forward to the next challenge

Gennel
09-22-2002, 02:06 PM
Here goes, if anyone hasnt weighed in PLEASE do it!
if anyone's name is missing Please PM me? please!

Gennel...Goal..3 lbs.... Loss 2 lbs

Spryng..Goal..5lbs...

Jen519..Goal..6 lbs...

Sassycat..Goal..8 lbs..Loss 6 lbs

Yoyomom..Goal 7.5 lbs

Grizzlyschick...Goal Loss 15 lbs

New Challenge Link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20283

Gen
194/136/130