100 lb. Club - The grocery store made me happy

View Full Version : The grocery store made me happy

FitGirlyGirl
02-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Two things happened at the grocery store that made me happy today. The first one was that they were out of 97% lean ground beef. Odd thing to be happy about, I know, but if they are out then that means people are buying more of the leaner stuff and that makes me happy. The second thing was that the turkey sausage I wanted for Jambalaya was actually cheaper than the regular sausage. It is not very often that I see the turkey (or otherwise healthier) version of things have a lower price than the others. WooHoo!

marigrace
02-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Small happy things that add up to a whole lot of happy, I guess....

JustBeckyV
02-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Awesome!!!

Val424
02-02-2010, 09:03 PM
I love it when something you are looking for is actually on sale. I actually like going into the grocery store it's like I have power over the food LOL I can walk by the pizzas and the deli and it's like Ha! You are NOT even getting in my cart! I love the power.

babsbunny
02-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I love it when something you are looking for is actually on sale. I actually like going into the grocery store it's like I have power over the food LOL I can walk by the pizzas and the deli and it's like Ha! You are NOT even getting in my cart! I love the power.

I am starting to really like the vegatable section, I can find all sorts of new ones to try.:carrot: