South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 05:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Monday's Motivating Chick-Chat

Good Morning! THIS IS YOUR WAKE-UP CALL!

Did that wake you all up? It's a new week and a new month and it's time to get up get moving!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:59 AM   #2  
Be happy.

You woke me up Linda! Good morning

I'm dragging this morning, don't know why. I ate well, slept well and even exercised yesterday. I guess I'm just wishing I could stay home and play instead of going to school today. I really do enjoy my job but sometimes I get a little bit envious of my DH - he recently retired and he's still upstairs snoozing right now.

Enjoy your Monday friends!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:24 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8"

Hey guys! A long post I did just got lost...but I didn't have much to say. Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:39 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Sheesh! Bad start to the month! I forgot to set thr frassing alarm and am due at the gym for a short tanning session before my workout. Then home to change and off to Victoria's Quilts. I'll pop in before lunch.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:56 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

I hear you Cottage! Up and moving. Beans in crockpot.

Heidi - It sounds like your body knows it is Monday

You too, Mmc.

Ruth - Tanning? That one surprises me.

Wow - such brevity today. I will be too... cycle and yoga with DH, then?

Happy February chicks!

Oops. Forgot to say "thanks Cyndi" for the tea response. I just tried the peppermint one yesterday. I like all 3 holiday versions.

Last edited by WaistingTime; 02-01-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:07 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Hmmmm. It sounds like most of us are having a slow start to the day. Hopefully by noon, everything will be in a better perspective.

The sun is just coming up and it's looking to be a crystal clear day. I don't think I'll be able to say the same for tomorrow, though. I don't think the groundhog will be able to see his shadow since it's supposed to be overcast. Oh well, we'll still be one day closer to Spring, regardless!

Breakfast and exercise are done, and I still have a bit of time before heading over to the farm. The girls only have piano after school, but I want to start getting their things together for their ski trip to Vermont later this week. It's looking like I'll only have a 3 day work week!

Tanning, Ruth???
Old 02-01-2010, 07:18 AM   #7  

Good morning everyone!! Sounds like a real Monday morning for everyone! I think I have a little touch of cabin fever...we've been in the house since Friday!!! School is canceled today but there's a 2 hour delay/teacher workday for me. I will not be going, my youngest seems to have a little stomach bug. He started complaining last night and threw up a couple of times...YUCK! We have enjoyed the snow but now I am ready for it to go away!
Happy February!
Old 02-01-2010, 07:38 AM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I'm a little behind but not too bad. Yoga done, breakfast cooked, showered, meals for the day prepared (why do I get so many creative ideas on Monday morning?!)

Linda - Thanks for the wake-up. Hope it came with coffee. I think you should grab a ride to Vermont

Heidi & Mmc - Hope the day slows down a little so you can breath but not so much that the day goes on forever.

Ruth - I'll add to the chorus - tanning, really? You are full of surprises

Karen- what kind of beans are you making?

litar - Hope the little one feels better soon and no one else gets it.

Nothing at all interesting or out of the ordinary here today. Guess that's good for a Monday Hope your Monday is smooth and bumpless
Old 02-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #9  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

Morning

Linda-- Thanks For the Wake Up. I did not want to get out of bed this morning. TOday is end of the month which means I get to count all the "tickets" in the office. We have disney, universal, seaworld, buschgardens, etc. tickets. I also have lots of other things I have todo to for end of the month stuff.

Ruth- Have fun tanning
Litar great job on the weight loss and hope little one feels better.

Morning Karen. Have a great day
Old 02-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks!

Cottage - you hurt my ears . Thanks for the wake up! I am envious of your 3 day work week.

Heidi, MMCK, Ruth, Karen, Lisa, Cyndi, Tammie, and all to follow - looks like we have a boring Monday. Good!!

Wait - not only do I picture Ruth in the play (did you get it? I didn't read as much lately...), riding a snowmobile, and now...tanning. Every turn there is a surprise with you!

Me- we had a great weekend. Spent it in Erie, went to the Maritime museum, saw the Niagara in the freakin' cold, children't museum, popped in the planetarium for a minute, and drove around Presque Isle. Went swimming of course!! I actually did treadmill both mornings as well. The first morning, my legs were doing their burning thing, but I worked thru it because someone else was in the , and then I was fine. Maybe it's me being too lazy, huh?!

Already went on the treadmill today too. . Glad that's done with! Have work (I have no idea what I'm in for...didn't want to call and ask!), bunches of errands, and helping with tonight's alpha class. It might be an early night to bed!

Have a great beachy day!!
Old 02-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #11  

S/C/G: maintaining

Cyndi - Your beans!!!! I meant to make them yesterday but forgot the overnight soak. I am planning to eat them for breakfasts I am trying pinto this time around.

Good morning Litar and Tammie.

Twynn - you just popped up! Glad you had a nice weekend away.

I am enjoying having the quiet house to myself still. Will need to wake up DS soon and DH usually gets up by then too. Peaceful for a few more minutes
Old 02-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Height: 5'3"

cottagebythesea- Thanks for waking me up =)

Heidi58- My hubby has the day off and will sleep the day away... I too am envious.

TwynnB- Have a great day!

Every one else- I too am having a slow start but a good morning non the less.

I am off and going to my first day of a new job.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:52 AM   #13  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Everyone

Hi, Linda..Thanks for the wake up! It was needed this morning. We did get stuck in traffic yesterday and were exhausted by the time we got here. Someone is grumpy today (not me) which isn't helping. I'm going to try to get the dog rescue paperwork done before heading to work at 9. Maybe I'll be able to sew this afternoon.

My computer connection is never as good here, but it's been especially slow so far. I barely got my challenge posted last night. So....I'll keep it short and get to my duties and hopefully....see you all later.

AJ at your new job!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:12 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Thanks for the attempt cottage. But I am just not awake yet, even after an XL coffee. Going in for another soon. I slept really badly last night. That might be a good thing because I'll be in a hotel tonight, and I usually can't sleep the first night in a hotel, so I'll be extra tired. If not, I'll really be dragging tomorrow! I leave later this afternoon for Charleston SC, check in with you chicks on Thursday. Behave and have a great week.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #15  
Be happy.

Have a safe trip, Schmoodle!
AJ - good luck today!

Good morning again. My day has gotten much better since I posted.
I weighed myself and I'm down 2 lbs, Mr. Lazybones got out of bed and went out and warmed up the car for me while I was fiddling with my ace bandage, and when I got to school I found 3 messages from parents volunteering to help with our Groundhog Fun Day tomorrow. I'm feeling lots cheerier now.

Tywnn, I got tired just reading your post! Glad you had a good time though.
Debbie, I'm glad you were finally able to get online. I had some trouble with pages loading very slowly last night and early this morning, too. Hope you get some sewing in!

to the rest of you - the kiddos are done their snacks so no more time for me to chat right now.

Last edited by Heidi58; 02-01-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Closed Thread