Old 01-28-2010, 06:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 0/62/67

Height: 5'5"

Default Finally...Stabalization

I finally made it to stabalization! Wooo hoooo I was kinda a bummer though because I weighed about a 1.5# less this morning and when I stepped on their scale I was up a bit. Regardless... I'm right there! 3.5 lbs to go! I want to encourage everyone out there who might struggle at times and want to quit. You CAN do this !!! Stick to it and before you know it you will be where you want to be.

Last edited by E4FEwife; 01-28-2010 at 06:04 PM.
E4FEwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations! Hopefully I'll join you in stabilization soon! Keep us posted on how things go.
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Hopefully I will be there soon as well, if I can get the candy monkey off my back.. Congratulations for a job well done!

Cheers!

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/150/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Woo Hoo for You. I hope I'm right behind you. You did great!
Roadqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by E4FEwife View Post
I finally made it to stabalization! Wooo hoooo I was kinda a bummer though because I weighed about a 1.5# less this morning and when I stepped on their scale I was up a bit. Regardless... I'm right there! 3.5 lbs to go! I want to encourage everyone out there who might struggle at times and want to quit. You CAN do this !!! Stick to it and before you know it you will be where you want to be.
Congrats to you. I'm there too. I've been so excited about this and now I am a little bit disappointed as it hit me tonight that the next 6 weeks aren't going to be night and day....that this is all still such a process. I know that even after stabilization it can't be "night and day" or I'll regain the weight....I don't know what I expected but I was hoping to get a bit more away from my green menu sooner. I'll look to the forum to keep me going....I was disappointed that we couldn't take all 6 weeks of handouts with us to see what to look forward to. I see their method but felt restrictive.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchmom84 View Post
Congrats to you. I'm there too. I've been so excited about this and now I am a little bit disappointed as it hit me tonight that the next 6 weeks aren't going to be night and day....that this is all still such a process. I know that even after stabilization it can't be "night and day" or I'll regain the weight....I don't know what I expected but I was hoping to get a bit more away from my green menu sooner. I'll look to the forum to keep me going....I was disappointed that we couldn't take all 6 weeks of handouts with us to see what to look forward to. I see their method but felt restrictive.
Someone a couple of weeks ago listed what gets reintroduced and about when. I was just excited that we get something else - a bit more variety. My only complaint is that the added starch is at lunch. I already got plenty of food at lunch!!! Oh well. Congrats to you too!
Old 01-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #7  

Woohoo! Congrats! 63 pounds is awesome!
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #8  

Just wanted to update that I've recovered from my stabilization funk a couple of nights ago when I posted. It's all good. I enjoyed whole grain penne pasta with vegetables and cheese at lunch today and boy was it good...just zapped it all together in the microwave. When I saw the 1/2 cup serving size my first inclination was to cheat...as didn't think that would be enough....but I didn't and it was PLENTY. I'm going to make the angel food cake tomorrow to enjoy on Monday. What else are you all enjoying?
Old 01-30-2010, 07:16 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Just wanted to update that I've recovered from my stabilization funk a couple of nights ago when I posted. It's all good. I enjoyed whole grain penne pasta with vegetables and cheese at lunch today and boy was it good...just zapped it all together in the microwave. When I saw the 1/2 cup serving size my first inclination was to cheat...as didn't think that would be enough....but I didn't and it was PLENTY. I'm going to make the angel food cake tomorrow to enjoy on Monday. What else are you all enjoying?
Penne pasta?!! Yum. I'll just keep repeating "penne pasta, penne pasta" to help get me to stabilization!
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:52 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 217/152/145

Height: 5ft4in

oh yes i love stabilization!!! it seems like too much food though!! I think back at the amount I used to eat before MRC and i still was more than this. It just seems like alot, since my stomach is smaller lol!!

I am on week 5.. one more week and maintenance here i come!!!
adria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #11  

I have been discouraged about not getting to Stabilization yet but now I am hopeful it will be in March. I had been just hanging on waiting for it and now I feel like I have a good grasp on exercising and my head is getting straightened out.

Thank you ladies for keeping us posted on what you are going through. It gives us that are close something to look forward too... too much food! WOW!
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #12  

I've been slightly hungry before on MRC but really not bad at all. Tonight I felt hungry. Midway through week 1 of stabilization. I remember in class they said hunger would come, wasn't expecting so soon. It was manageable....just stronger than expected. Anyone else gone through this?
Old 02-02-2010, 10:59 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 330.5/see ticker/258.5

Height: 5'9.5

your awesome!
nabeelmalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/155

Height: 5'11''

Congratulations!! That is so awesome
chunkynurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:31 PM   #15  

Quote:
I've been slightly hungry before on MRC but really not bad at all. Tonight I felt hungry. Midway through week 1 of stabilization. I remember in class they said hunger would come, wasn't expecting so soon. It was manageable....just stronger than expected. Anyone else gone through this?

You know, I've been hungrier this past week also. I wonder why??? I'll have to ask tomorrow. They asked me on Monday if I was having any cravings, and I said "cravings - no. Hungrier - yes." but didn't get any definitive response to that. Being that you are experiencing the same thing, I am going to ask about it.