General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:24 AM   #1  
Get Thin Within

S/C/G: 307/275/150

Height: 5' 7

Thumbs up The Belly Fat Cure!!!

Just wondering if anyone here has read this book The Belly Fat Cure by Jorge Cruise. I just got it and I plan on starting tomorrow as I haven't lost any weight in almost 2 months doing it my way. I plan on starting in the morning and going to get some of the foods I will need to make it though the week. So far what I have read sounds pretty doable. Just wondering if anyone else has had any success with this program? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Last edited by Natoshial; 01-28-2010 at 03:10 AM.
Natoshial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey! I am wondering the same thing. It seems a little far fetch. Although his points are good, my only problem, I live in Canada and alot of those products aren't available here, so I am going to have to find other products that are a-like, so I won't be starting for another week or so until I get it all planned out properly. Anyways, I'm with you Natoshial...does this work??!? Good luck and keep my posted!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #3  
Changing behaviours

Height: 5'7"

There's a thread for the Belly Fat Cure here:http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...-fat-cure.html

I'm going to start this too; have the book on Kindle, but I'd like to get the "real" version too, easier to look up the tables and recipes.
Fressca is offline   Reply With Quote