Old 01-25-2010, 02:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/175/140

Height: 5'4"

Default My center is soo disorganized!!

I'm so mad right now! I started Jan 4th with pre-conditioning. I went in on New Year's eve to get all the information and pay and the girl weighed me then. I told her not to tell me what it was b/c I wasn't starting until Monday and I wanted to enjoy my weekend. So, I went in for my 1st weigh in on Wed, after being on pre-conditioning 2 days and they couldn't find my weight for New Year's eve. No big deal, it was only a couple of days, but I still would've like to known. Now, I've been OP 3 wks, lost 9 lbs and they can't find my original measurements!! Are you kidding me? I was very anxious to see inches lost b/c I know that will motivate me. No apologies or anything. I want to scream. Just had to rant. Thanks!
jendlee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #2  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

I have to say that is just BS! This is there JOB you PAID for this! you have the right to rant and I hope u told them how you felt?
JSTUCKLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 277/210/175

Height: 6'0

I would be completely frustrated with that... you paid good money for them to be your guide through this and help you get healthy. Here's hoping that they get their act together.
SalaamDementia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #4  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

S/C/G: 270/254.4/Healthy

Height: 5 feet Tall

Talk 2 management...so at least it might not happen 2 someone else. Your 1st weigh and measurements are very important!!
cathydoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6''

If they make any more mistakes like this I'd talk to the manager of the office. If they don't have anything helpful to say I might make a call to the corporate MRC people. You can call 800-501-8090 (the number on their webpage) or go to the webpage (emetabolic.com) and click on contact us. There is a web form there. I'd calmly explain the situations and ask for an area manager to contact you about the problems.

I'm not normally a tattle tail, but you're paying alot of money for this and they should be on top of stuff. Plus if more people are complaining they may need a shake up of employees there.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvnlymzic View Post
If they make any more mistakes like this I'd talk to the manager of the office. If they don't have anything helpful to say I might make a call to the corporate MRC people. You can call 800-501-8090 (the number on their webpage) or go to the webpage (emetabolic.com) and click on contact us. There is a web form there. I'd calmly explain the situations and ask for an area manager to contact you about the problems.

I'm not normally a tattle tail, but you're paying alot of money for this and they should be on top of stuff. Plus if more people are complaining they may need a shake up of employees there.
Business owners appreciate this type of input...you're doing them a favor. It's a great program but this would frustrate me!
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #7  

I would request 3 weeks be added to the end of your contract, as you virtually have lost that 3- week comparison. I think that's only fair. If the manager doesn't agree with that, I would do what Sam said and call corporate --- you are paying a LOT of money for this program, and if they aren't living up to their end, they owe YOU!
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote