Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 01-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 160/150/130

Height: 5'5

Question after stillbirth

I was 5 months pregnant when i lost my second child- Pheonix. I dont know if this applys to this forum, but i wanted to share the story to let others know-after ur frist few months there is a chance of miscarriage/pre-term labor.

I felt a large hard bubble when going to bathroom (waterbag), i was rushed to the hostpital then tranformed to yet another hospital. There I stayed 5 days just waiting for water to break or membrane to push back. By this time baby was already in vagina and getting ready to be born as if i was 9 months pregnancy. When I had her, there was no pushing or contractions. During the 5 months of pregnancy i gained 10-15 pounds. She was completely developed and healthy just too small(not even 1 pound at birth). I was wondering, anyone else here experience such a pregnancy? I'd like to hear you're stories and become friends and help support each other through such depressing and dark days. Any comments are appreciated.
chubbyteenmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #2  

I'm so sorry to hear that. My sister had a still birth at 8.5 months along. Her placenta ruptured and he baby died before they got the c section done. It's a very sad tradgic thing to happen. I hope your dark days are short and the sun shines very soon for you! It takes time but this too shall become less painful.
Kristina
mom2twoboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #3  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Although I have no personal experience in this type of situation, I want to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I have known a few women who have had this type of experience or similar and I know how hard it was on them.

I see a beautiful baby in your profile pic! Just remember that everything happens for a reason. I hope you find the support your looking for.

Take Care and God Bless!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

My sister lost her second at 7 months. He had a heart condition that they were aware of, but I don't think they knew just how bad it was. That time was difficult for me even, so I can't imagine how hard this is for you.

My sister crocheted an afghan in honor of the baby. I know that project really helped her work through her grief. Maybe something like that to focus on would be helpful for you?
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:23 AM   #5  

I am so sorry.

After this happened, did you have a consult with your doctor? Any genetic testing or visits with a MFM?

My close friend had a similar experience at 5 months. They underwent extensive testing and found an underlying issue that they are treating and monitoring during their current pregnancy.

There is a very special website for mothers who are going through losses, birth trauma, etc. Please PM me if you would like the website. (Not wanting to divert you from here, but this other site might connect you with people with more answers or similar experiences.)

Again, I am so terribly sorry.
encelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain, I also lost a baby after 5 months...and also a son who was born a few weeks early,- his lungs weren't developed enough for him to breathe.
It is a tough journey. But there are things that can help, and there is hope.
PM me if you want to talk
wkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #7  
Hug a Tree!

Height: 4'9"

I do not have experience with this but I am soo soo very sorry.
LandonsBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:32 AM   #8  
dougs wife sarahs mommy

S/C/G: 210/194/165

Height: 5'6

i am so sorry for your loss.
jenatgym is offline   Reply With Quote