Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 01-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #1  
Age 53

S/C/G: 265/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Default Any online stores with pretty lingerie for big busted?

I would like to have something pretty for Valentines day. I have to special order my everyday bras due to awkward size (wearing 36GG now, should probably be in 34GG) but that manufacturer only makes bras. Would like to have a pretty nightie or teddy, but my boobs literally fall out of anything I've been able to find locally (Victoria's Secret lady nicely laughed). I just checked out Fredericks of Hollywood but their sizes assume a chest of my size would be super plus sized 3X (the rest of me is size 16-18) so that won't work.

Anyone find a source that will work for me?
caryesings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:44 AM   #2  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

I like www.bravissimo.com. They're based in the UK but I think they deliver everywhere. Almost everything they have can come as part of a set
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/193/155

Height: 5'2"

I also really recommend Bravissimo. As I've lost weight, I've found their returns policy helpful, as I just buy two likely sizes and then send one back - never a problem! Super friendly customer service; I use the email and save the phone bill. I am also in the 34-36 G-GG range. Mine are fairly wide set and a tear-drop shape, and I LUUUUUUUURVE the "Panache" type bras. Try it!
Enjoy your foxy little something!
thundahthighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:07 PM   #4  
this space for rent

S/C/G: 274/274/140

Height: 5'8"

I have to say after lurking around this forum i found one that is very interesting...http://www.knickersblog.com/americas...r-cup-bras/986. It is very interesting and gives insight to the challenge to finding nice large cup lingerie.
eroica27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:41 AM   #5  

Height: 5 ft 5 inches

figleaves.com
JerseyGirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote