Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 01-24-2010, 05:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 130/128/100

Default story about my arm lipo :)

well a year ago, january 15, 2009, i had my long awaited arm lipo. my arms were always big. even if i lost some weight before they were really not in proportion. ive always longed to wear tube tops or sleeveless but i couldnt.

if we go to the beach, i'd wear like something over a bathing suit. it was really annoying.

anyway i had it and the procedure was ok.

i had some small incision on my elbows which a cannula was inserted. its like a metal straw. this thing is attached to a suction machine.

anyway of course my arms are smaller now. i can fit properly into shirts and shirt sleeves without looking like a professional boxer.

thing is i am still darn lazy. i told people losing weight per se and losing weight on my tummy was easy, turns out its not.

i just held off dieting because i was graduating last year and i was in severe stress esp from teachers and classmates.

i still have some lil bit of fat on the arm pit area, the doc said he didnt wanna go that far. i am thinking of having it fixed before june, when my boyfriend comes to visit me.

i'll take pics when i buy a new memory card for my camera!

any questions about it pls feel free to ask.

one thing for sure to be honest i really want it evened out, i am thinknig of having a fat melting injection on this area cause its still kinda fat. (near the armpits)
marshmallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 324/283/260

Height: 5'7''

wierd! why couldnt he go near the armpit? once i reach goal i might have my arms fixed but i'm thinking it might require more than lipo! i'm gonna have a lot of excess skin!
katkitten is offline   Reply With Quote