UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 01-23-2010, 08:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/216/138

Height: 5ft 2ins

Thumbs up magic pant's ??? oh yessss !!!

I suffer with bad cellulite all up my thighs and bottom. So i took the skeptical plunge and bought some scala bio fir pants from john Lewis.
Well this is day 6 of wearing them and O MY GOD they are incredible !!!
The info about them say's your to wear them for 6hrs a day for 30 days and the results can last up to a year maybe longer depending on your diet.
Well like i said this is day 6, I've worn them longer than 6hrs a day due to being too lazy to take them off and i think I'd be completely free from cottage cheese before day 30.
Did i mention how comfy they are ? very comfortable indeed, I feel trimmer in them and my fat feels more toned its like they work as a control item as well bonus !!! They are just marvelous i can't praise them enough xxx
elliebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/150/145

Height: 5'7"

I'm sold, I'm just trying to work out if I'd rather pay the £3 delivery charge or face the shame to actually going in and handing them over to a cashier. I couldn't find any information on sizing, do you have any idea what dress sizes a 'small', 'medium' and 'large' will fit?
Trudiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/216/138

Height: 5ft 2ins

They are lovely staff in my one I'm in the extra large but the packet says
XL 48-50ins
L 46-48ins
m 42-44ins
S 38-40ins
Just brave it, you CAN do it and you'll want the right fit anyway, plus they are on the shelf so just select a few and try them on.
I got the full ones from under bust to above nee but i need it lol. They do have just pants too.
Go for it you have nothing to be ashamed of and who cares what these strangers think of you ??? xxx
elliebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:42 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 286/157 (briefly) 170-180ish

Height: 5"9

OOOH, I hope I can get them...
John Lewis don't ship to Ireland from their website, but I just emailed their export dept to see if I could get a delivery fingers crossed!!
ps when you go in to the products on the website, there are different tabs on the product descriptions which list more sizes (on the leggings and tights anyway)

Last edited by Ellie R; 01-29-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Ellie R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #5  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

so what exactly do they do? do they only hide the cellulite when u wear them? or do u wear them for a certain time and then they cellulite is supposed to fade?
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 286/157 (briefly) 170-180ish

Height: 5"9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecracker777 View Post
so what exactly do they do? do they only hide the cellulite when u wear them? or do u wear them for a certain time and then they cellulite is supposed to fade?
They claim to have crystals in the fabric which heat up when in contact with the skin, and help dissolve fat...info on John lewis site, or lots of info comes up if you google them!
Ellie R is offline   Reply With Quote