Does it Work? - Jillian Michaels Cleanse

View Full Version : Jillian Michaels Cleanse

trooworld
01-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Has anyone tried her cleanse product? My husband wants to clean out his system using this but I have my doubts.

nelie
01-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Best way to cleanse your body out is to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Our body is made to detox itself. Pills only clean your wallet out :)

mytime2Bsuccessful
01-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Best way to cleanse your body out is to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Our body is made to detox itself. Pills only clean your wallet out :)

"Pills only clean your wallet out." This is so true.

jigglefree
01-26-2010, 11:27 AM
"Pills only clean your wallet out." This is so true.

And funny!! I've tried several pills and they don't seem to work as well as the fruits and veges.

princesslisa88
01-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Fruits and veggies only? Raw or cooked veggies? For how long do you do this? What did you guys do? I am interested...

nelie
01-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Lisa,

Not only fruits and veggies although there are such detox programs :) Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, not eating junk (fast food, fried foods, sugary foods), drinking plenty of water, etc is the best way to promote self cleansing of the body.

I'd even go further and limit certain things like dairy, meat and wheat products.

RedRock
01-30-2010, 07:03 PM

QFT:D

newbjones
02-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Master Cleanse, aka Lemonade Diet. It works. I did it for 10 days and it really clean you up, I followed the original one, from Stanley Burroughs.

AnnieDrews
02-09-2010, 01:38 PM
I was wondering about the Jillian Michaels cleanse, too. I had tried one in the past from GNC, but it was full of garlic and it was disgusting. Would like to hear about any results (good or bad) from this specific product.