Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/108/100

Height: 4ft 11

Angry obsessed with the scales and angry

oh i am so very anoyed at myself

i use my wii fit most days and i am terrible for doing the "daily" body test and weighing myself. i know its stupd to do this but i cant help it, then i get down f i see the slightest increase or f it hasnt gone down.

i know these increases can be down to stupd things like having a later snack than usual so food is still in your stomach or that am just starting out so fat is turning to muscle and that weighs more! but its getting me down and becomng a source of arguments between friends.

please i need to stop weighing myself! has anyone experienced this? how do you overcome it?

i felt toned and happy after swimmng today and now i am just urgh....

much love
mysticshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #2  
Calorie counter

Height: 5'4.5"

First off, you're the same height as my mom. Just saying...

Second, I just started exercising and have gained 2 lbs. Don't worry about it. Exercise definitely does add weight initially. I hate it too. I suggest taking body measurements instead if the scale annoys you.

I just started daily weighing and I really like it because I actually obsess less. If, however, it's having the opposite effect on you, try not weighing except on one particular day per week, like on Friday. Just click "training" on the Wii Fit.
Eliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #3  

I thought this was a pretty good thread a while back that discussed this issue with some good different perpsectives and opinions. You might want to give it a glance...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...-weighing.html
randomcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 152/108/100

Height: 4ft 11

wow what an intersting thread, so much to consider and everyones opinions have good points.

i am going to try leaving it a week, i know i am eating and excercising right so i need to chill.

god this is going to be hard :-)
mysticshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:11 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 387/387/250

Height: 6'7" (yes, really)

Weigh in ONCE a week, girl! It's going to do your psyche SO much good.
NotFatImFluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #6  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

I dont even like weighing in weekly but it seems that I cant help it lol Im going to try to WI monthly and it wouldnt be that hard if I didnt have a scale in the bathroom at work.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote