Old 01-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #1  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Default supplements information

Ok we get a lot of new people here everyday and sometimes the supplements information gets lost in the forms. what I would like to do is have a supplements form, rate the supplements, what did u like about it, what did you not like, would you use again, any hints you have about the supplements
where do u by the supplements. Things like that.

Get the information you are looking for from the people who have used it!
JSTUCKLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #2  
One Meal At A Time

I really like the MRC _ 6, I think out of all the supplements from the center I tried this was by far the best.

I did get a hint from someone on here about a replacement on it but have not ordered any yet but I will soon.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:48 PM   #3  
Learning from Mistakes!!

S/C/G: 213/194/135

Height: 5.5

I still have a bunch of the MRC-6, Let me know how you like the new supplement once you get it and try it!
1 thinner me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 218/217.5/175

Height: 5.3

I'm taking wow this is a list LOL

Mrc-6
MSM
Womens Vitamin
b-6
ADWL

And because I'm new not really sure any of them work but hopefully I'll know soon. Would like to hear from others if they really do work that well not sure I will continue to take all of them when they run out its just way to many for me to take everyday.
jenny2364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 210.5/160/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post
I really like the MRC _ 6, I think out of all the supplements from the center I tried this was by far the best.

I did get a hint from someone on here about a replacement on it but have not ordered any yet but I will soon.

i've been taking the mrc6 since i started in sept. i have lost about 30lbs and 42 inches. but the center said mrc6 should double the inches lost and it hasn't doubled it for me, so i'm wondering if it really does work or not.
i just started taking corti-trim last month because i'm not losing many inches in my midsection, i've really losing the most in my thighs/hips. my problem area is my midsection so i'm not really sure what to do to speed up the inches lost in that area. any suggestions?

i do notice that i lose more a week when i max out hns and do raw veggies. i just started excersizing two weeks ago and the first week i had a 4lb loss. so i'm hoping to continue losing more a week since i have now started excersizing.
skinnyby25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:32 PM   #6  
One Meal At A Time

my problem is the hip and thighs huuuh lol
Old 01-21-2010, 02:52 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

I am taking Phentratrim, Corti Trim, MRC 6, Iodine, Cal Mag and so far I think I like the Corti Trim the best! I have lost a ton of inches around my middle. I have taken this since I started the program in August. I have taken other things but usually when the bottle was empty I didn't purchase more..

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #8  
One Meal At A Time

see that is what I need some corti trim, but that is what happends when u dont use the center , anyways I liked it to, when I 1st started I was taken everything they had then I just had the MRC-6, corti trim and the all day
Old 01-22-2010, 01:06 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

I found that when I was taking so many of the herbs, I couldn't tell what was doing what or if any of it was doing anything! LOL.. I do know the Corti Trim works.. It really does what they say it does and I have yet to be disapointed in it..

Cheers!
Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:46 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieAdl View Post
I am taking Phentratrim, Corti Trim, MRC 6, Iodine, Cal Mag and so far I think I like the Corti Trim the best! I have lost a ton of inches around my middle. I have taken this since I started the program in August. I have taken other things but usually when the bottle was empty I didn't purchase more..

Ronnie
I have been thinking about taking the Iodine because I have hypo-thyroid. Is that why you are taking it? Does it help you???
iluvindiana is offline   Reply With Quote