Weight Loss Support - Anyone else read this article?

View Full Version : Anyone else read this article?

amydoodle
08-15-2002, 03:03 PM
I just read the article that drinking 64 ounces of water may not be needed. Anyone else read this? Do you agree? I have been guzzling 9-12 glasses of water every day and I don't think I would have lost 38 pounds without it!! I recently cut down to 8-9 glasses because I was holding a lot of water.

It is so frustrating sometimes - every time I think I have a handle on what will work I read something different! :rolleyes: So - here is my new diet plan : S.T.E.P.S.

S - seek God first. I can't do anything without Him and everything with Him!

T - take a walk. Or do one of my videos. Or just get my butt outside and play with the kids!

E - eat. I am going to make wise choices in what I eat. ONE meal at a time.

P - pray. 'Nuff said.

S - stay hydrated. I don't care if they say I don't have to. I know I lose weight more when I am consistent with my water intake.

So there it is. My new plan. What do you think? :flow2:

Let me know! Amy <><

spryng
08-15-2002, 03:21 PM
Water is so very important. If you don't get enough water your body can't function well and that includes metabolism. The more water you drink the more smoothly your body runs. Plus if your exercsing you NEED more water. Your muscle absorbs water during exercise so if you don't get enough water in your workout will not benefit you and burn fat efficiently.

Punkinseed
08-15-2002, 04:01 PM
Yea, read it... I think it's all a buncha hooey. :rolleyes:

One of these days some scientist will get his/her head outta the petrie dish and realize that MODERATION is the key. Anything in excess is bad for you.

Drink up, if it makes you feel better, your skin look better, your body function better, etc.... how can it hurt?? I think Mr. Doctor is looking for some notoriety.

Terri