Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 01-19-2010, 07:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5" and 48 years old

Smile Anyone like pigments?

I bought a few samples of a glittery pigment eyeshadow line I've been wanting to try, as a reward for starting a diet and exercise program. The samples arrived today and I had so much fun playing with them on my hand! Tomorrow I will apply one of them or a couple of them in combo and see how they look!
HealthierLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 236/224/180ish?

Height: 5'10"

I like them, but I prefer pressed eyeshadows. I hate battling the fall-out and mess.
Try applying them with saline (like eye drops), it makes the shimmer and color more intense.
ibcnuldu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5" and 48 years old

Thank you, what a wonderful tip! I will try that!
It's so silly to buy some samples, but I just felt like I deserved a treat for getting through the first week of dieting which for me is always the hardest. And I figured the samples will be fun to play with! I really love makeup a lot.
HealthierLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 236/224/180ish?

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealthierLori View Post
Thank you, what a wonderful tip! I will try that!
It's so silly to buy some samples, but I just felt like I deserved a treat for getting through the first week of dieting which for me is always the hardest. And I figured the samples will be fun to play with! I really love makeup a lot.
I reward myself with make up all the time :P I actually prefer the sample sizes since I don't use them tons. Some companies have huge packing (MAC for example) where even if you used them every day it'd probably take you a few years to use all of it.

For the saline, pour a little big of the pigment into the lid or another surface, dip your brush in the eye drops, then dip it into the pigment on the lid. You don't want it soaking wet, just kind of damp. It helps also minimize some of the mess
ibcnuldu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:27 AM   #5  
On a mission!

S/C/G: 333/310/260

Height: 5'9"

Did you get it on Etsy by chance? Glittersniffer?
Passionista is offline   Reply With Quote