Old 01-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Default My wonderful plan

So i've finally come up with a plan one that I think might work better then all the rest of my "plans". So before I was going on how I will work out on my 4 days off, since I work 12 hour shifts on my 4 days of work I'm way to tired. Well truth is I'm tired because i'm wayyy over weight and my diet is crap. Well use to be, i've been trying all month to start a healthy diet and I must say it's working out better then I expected. I always thought I was 180 but once I stepped on that scale I realized I was well over that and that's when it hit me to start taking this a little more serious and encorperated fitness into my daily routine.

So my current weight: 210

I have three set's of mini goals. Is losing 20 pounds a mini goal? Well anyways here it is.

Mini Goal 1 (by the end of march) - 190
Mini Goal 2 (by the end of may) - 170
Mini Goal 3 (By the end of July) - 140

Goal weight 125

Now if I can't reach the max of 20 pounds and get 10 pounds down for those months I will still be happy as long as I'm losing some weight ya know?

So now for my excercise, My 4 days OF work I will now be walking to work and home which both way's is 25 minutes (so in totaly 50 minutes). Not to mention I do a bit of walking at work but not enough to loose anything it's more of a stroll in la la land to kill time haha. Eventually I'll slowly work my way up to jogging home, but right now I don't want to tire myself out and quit by working way to fast.

On my 4 day's OFF I will choose two day's to do work out video's or maybe go to the gym if I get a gym membership but two of my off days will be workout of some sort and two days off.

So now that my plan is sorted out I thought I'd share.

:c arrot:
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/260.5/150

Height: 5'6"

Sounds like a good plan to me. Plus walking home should be a good way to unwind from the day. I wish I could walk to school, but WAY to far away.
ToriLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #3  
Batgirl will always win.

S/C/G: 201/197/(190 ST; 145 LT)

I'm doing something similar. We should be workout buddies, we have the same height and goal.

January 12th started at 201
Feburary 14th be 181 = Losing 20lbs stats: loss of 20 lbs
March 8th be 170 = losing 11lbs stats: loss of 31 lbs,
April 21st be 155= losing 15 lbs stats: loss of 46 lbs
May11th be 145= loss of 10 lbs, stats: loss of 56 lbs
June 1st be 135 = loss of 10 lbs, stats: loss of 66 lbs.

January-Feb. I must lose 5 pounds a week approx.
Feb.-March I must lose 4 pounds a week approx.
March- April I must lose 2.5 pounds a week approx.
April-May I must lose 2.5 pounds a week approx.
May-June I must lose 3.3 pounds a week approx.

I'm working out Monday-Friday and eating 1200 cals a day, watching my carbohydrate intake and sodium intake. I've also stopped taking the bus around campus and began walking everywhere.

Last edited by BatgirlAmy; 01-19-2010 at 11:04 AM.
BatgirlAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #4  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

MizT, how are you going to reward yourself for the accomplishment of a mini-goal? That's always a nice motivator!

You may find your min-goals get much harder as you go on, so your goal of going from 170 - 140 in two months is really ambitious.
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #5  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Tori - Oh it has been very unwinding I even find myself walking into work happy and not annoyed for being there so I think it's a great routine and I love the cold so it doesn't bother me since I get hot easily. =]

Batgirl - Totally I'll see if I can PM yet and we'll be workout buddies.

Souvenir - Wow I actually never thought about rewarding myself for my mini goals, i'll work on that one. As for the 170 to 140 it's just something I'm hoping for, but as I stated if I don't lose it all I won't be upset and stuff unless I didn't lose anything lol. I like to set things high to prove to myself and other I can do thing. =]
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:05 PM   #6  
finding my balance...

S/C/G: 216.8/209.4/135

Height: 5'7

that sounds like a good plan, I've been parking farther out in parking lots and even that has its rewards...
tandifrass is offline   Reply With Quote