Old 01-18-2010, 02:07 PM   #1  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Default Disgusted with myself.....need to vent and need help!!

Okay confession time! I joined MRC in March 2008 weighing in at 280lb. Between March and July, I lost a little over 60lbs. I went from a size 28+ down to an 18. Well.......I went off the diet before reaching my goal and have now gained back a lot of the weight. I weighed this morning and was horrified that the scale said 255lbs. I can't wear any of my clothes and I refuse to buy more!!!
I still have the diet plan and several boxes of supplements.......so I started fresh this morning! I don't have the money to go back to MRC right now, but I am going to try to do it on my own! Has anyone had success doing it by yourself? I need help, encourgement, and accountability!! Anyone want a diet buddy??
It feels good to get this out. Hopefully, I can stick with it and get down to my goal this time!
snflrgrl1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:02 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6''

Welcome back! There are several around here who are going it alone. I'm sure you'll find a buddy.

I was on MRC in 2008 and gained back most of my losses too. It does come back off and it'll feel good to get back out of those sizes you don't want to be in.

Good luck!
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #3  
Learning from Mistakes!!

S/C/G: 213/194/135

Height: 5.5

I am in the same boat as you! I went on the program back in July of 2008, weighing in at 191, size 16....by October I was 143, size 8. Life was great!! I didn't follow through with the stabilizations, the holidays came and just went down hill from there. I am now 9lbs heavier than my last high weight. Seeing 200lbs is a very hard pill for me to swallow. In July I weighed 170, ever since then I have planned to go on a diet on Monday or Tomorrow...but instead I would eat everything I love and can't eat on program before "Monday" and ended up gaining an average of 5lbs per month! I still have product left over too and tomorrow is going to be my day! I am not going to over indulge myself like I have been doing the past 6 months....I even exercised today....something I had stopped doing once I went off the plan. I would love to be your weightloss buddy! I think it would be really helpful....Most of my friends don't have the problem with food like I have or the ones that do ....I can never get to join me in any weight loss plan...ever!! So having someone feeling the same way I do and being on the same plan would be so great!
1 thinner me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/220/130

Height: 5'4"

I'm a repeat offender too. Did the program 8 years ago, lost 40 pounds and fell off the wagon. Since then I have put all of it plus another 20 back on. It sucks to have to keep working at this over and over again! I figure if I do nothing, I will accomplish nothing. If I keep trying, maybe one day I'll figure it out. I want a metamorphasis!

Before starting over, I was at the top limit of my wardrobe...I just couldn't bear to go any further up!
GoodGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:12 PM   #5  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 thinner me View Post
I am in the same boat as you! I went on the program back in July of 2008, weighing in at 191, size 16....by October I was 143, size 8. Life was great!! I didn't follow through with the stabilizations, the holidays came and just went down hill from there. I am now 9lbs heavier than my last high weight. Seeing 200lbs is a very hard pill for me to swallow. In July I weighed 170, ever since then I have planned to go on a diet on Monday or Tomorrow...but instead I would eat everything I love and can't eat on program before "Monday" and ended up gaining an average of 5lbs per month! I still have product left over too and tomorrow is going to be my day! I am not going to over indulge myself like I have been doing the past 6 months....I even exercised today....something I had stopped doing once I went off the plan. I would love to be your weightloss buddy! I think it would be really helpful....Most of my friends don't have the problem with food like I have or the ones that do ....I can never get to join me in any weight loss plan...ever!! So having someone feeling the same way I do and being on the same plan would be so great!

For the past 6 months I have been saying tomorrow or Monday too and just eating everything and anything!!! The whole time I kept thinking, this will the last time I over indulge, but just kept right on doing it!! The sad thing is that I just had an aunt that passed due to complications from being obese. I don't understand why I keep doing this to myself....when I know first hand what obesity can do.
I made up my mind this morning, when I couldn't find ANYTHING in my closet to wear, that this has to be it!! I have to get back on a diet and lose this weight!!
snflrgrl1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:57 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 201/191/140

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by snflrgrl1962 View Post
Okay confession time! I joined MRC in March 2008 weighing in at 280lb. Between March and July, I lost a little over 60lbs. I went from a size 28+ down to an 18. Well.......I went off the diet before reaching my goal and have now gained back a lot of the weight. I weighed this morning and was horrified that the scale said 255lbs. I can't wear any of my clothes and I refuse to buy more!!!
I still have the diet plan and several boxes of supplements.......so I started fresh this morning! I don't have the money to go back to MRC right now, but I am going to try to do it on my own! Has anyone had success doing it by yourself? I need help, encourgement, and accountability!! Anyone want a diet buddy??
It feels good to get this out. Hopefully, I can stick with it and get down to my goal this time!
I will be your buddy also. I need the encouragement and accountabillity also. I just started MRC in October and have not done good on the program at all. Email me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.
not going to give up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #7  
Learning from Mistakes!!

Today is my official day back on the plan. I am skipping the pre-conditioning....I know this probably sounds bad but I have made some changes this past week...I stopped drinking Soda 7 days ago ( my biggest downfall and trigger to quit diets). I am just very anxious to get started on the HNS, I think that will keep me motivated to stay on because I have spend $$ on them and don't want them to be wasted by me cheating. So far today I have had 1/2 grilled cheese, 1/2 orange, 1 HNS, & my vitamins...I had quite a few vitamins left over since my last time. I am currently taking the multi, flax, mrc6, guggal, and the enhancer. (I actually bought most of these from a friend that didn't like the plan) When I did the program the 1st time around I would just use the multi, flax, 1 bottle of MRC6, & a sm bottle of the enhancer. then just the multi, & flax. and ofcourse the drinks. I'm so excited to be back on this sight and be able to talk to people that are having the same struggles. It's not easy talking to my family about this program...they don't think it is enough calories and don't like the idea of the pills. Well, I'm not doing this for them, I'm doing this for me! Why not do something that makes you feel healthier and eat better. Come on it's lean meats, fruits, veggies, & whole grain low cal bread...I don't get what they are upset about. When I say they it is mostly my mom! I love her dearly but she likes to voice her opinion....which is fine but can't talk with her about the program if she is not supportive. So enough of me ranting.....thank you for being here as support and listening!! Have a great on program day!!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:18 PM   #8  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by snflrgrl1962 View Post
I am also a repeat, dont feel bad we can all get back OP
JSTUCKLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #9  

S/C/G: do over- 154.5/148/140

I can top all of you! I used to work for MRC and have put on 15 of the 26 lbs lost in 2yrs! I have gotten to the pt of being disgusted also.
Unfortunately I financially cannot go back to get back and know how important the HNS and other supplements are.. but know I have to stick to the food!
I pulled out my f/s today and am starting over! I will knock out these 15 lbs by my anniversary in March - that's it! My goal is officially public and in writing!
Jilldoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #10  
One Meal At A Time

Jill u can so do it and will me a knock out! also u got any inside infor for us???
Old 01-19-2010, 01:41 PM   #11  

Feel free to ask ?s... should have the answers!
Old 01-19-2010, 01:43 PM   #12  
One Meal At A Time

lol I am sure I will come up with some good ones just give me time to think, O Yea, I heard to work for MRC u have to be OP but do u still have to pay the high prices? And what can I get out of MRC that is like MRC 6? lol see I knew I would be able to come up with something!
Old 01-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #13  

MRC simply believes that you should know the program in order to be able to support your clients... I did the prgm before working for them; I was so amazed and inspired by the center and prgm that I knew I had to work there! Of course as an employee, there are slight discounts, but you still had to purchase products.
There is NOTHING like Lipo in a bottle - aka - MRC 6! That product was formulated for MRC and is awesome! So is Corti-trim!
Old 01-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #14  
Learning from Mistakes!!

Jilldoll so glad that you'll be able to answer some of our questions. Jstuckly hit the ones that were on my mind...thanks Jstuckly! I just thought of one... Do you think the center I use to go to would sell me products like MRC or multi if I'm not signed up with them? I did have a pretty good relationship with the girls there. I actually really miss them but can't afford them....I know I can do this at home with the support of this forum...I want to prove it to myself! I'd like to be able to put into savings what I would have been spending there.....that would be awesome..wish I had the extra to do that too!
Old 01-19-2010, 03:01 PM   #15  
One Meal At A Time

yes I know they r great But I am doing this on my own becuase after we found out my child has MDA I can not afford to go to MRC but I like the program.