Old 01-14-2010, 03:57 PM   #1  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

Default how do i count this?

My mom made some bbq pulled pork that she made in a crock pot. Ive avoided it and was giing it to my bf. We have a little bit left and I think Ive behaved enough to have a LITTLE bit for dinner with veggies of course. I dont know what sauce she used or what the calories in the meat was. Im not making a sandwhich with it so no bread but I tried searched for the calories in bbq pulled pork and its all so varied some say 90 and some say 300! I usually go by the deck of cards size for my meats. Can anyone help me?
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/190/145

Height: 5'3

Sorry, I am of no help, but I hate when that happens.
sockmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/144 and maintaining

Height: 5'9

Personally I would aim high, just to be safe. Could you ask your mom what sauce she used? I know there's some site that analyzes recipes for you, depending on what you've used.

Honestly though, if you can't figure it out exactly, just go with a higher count and move on.
jkinboston89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:00 PM   #4  
~Veronica~

S/C/G: 277/264/252

Height: 5'8" Age:26

Ive had this happen alot but always end up aiming high just to make sure. The lower ranges are probably computed with the ingredients being low cal substitutes and whatnot so if whoever cooked it isnt counting cals or "dieting" its likely to be higher cal. Its just what I figure.
VernDern is offline   Reply With Quote