WW Food and Point Issues - Any WW point apps out there?

View Full Version : Any WW point apps out there?

wildviolets
01-14-2010, 11:44 AM
I found the official WW app for my iTouch but you have to join WW onnline to get the points calculator. Do any of you know of similar apps that I can download to calculate points?

Thanks for your help!!!!
Denise

SpoonSockSpork12
01-18-2010, 01:36 AM
Hello! This won't help you since you have Apple, but for anyone out there on the Android OS (Motorola Droid or HTC Droid Eris, for example) I found a great WW journal app, FREE! It has a built-in points calculator in addition to keeping track of your weekly flex points, activity points, and daily points.

I just searched "Weight Watchers" in the App Market--maybe there is a similar Apple Store app? Good luck!

oneday
01-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Google: Dottie's Weight Loss Zone

Go to "Food Lists" it'll have EVERYTHING you need.

Good luck! :)

Bev
01-26-2010, 11:01 AM
I just found a weight watcher app that I really like. It is called the iWatchr ( it is .99) but you can also get an upgrade for a total price of 1.99. It has a food tracker ( where you can include your activity and flex points), you can also add your healthy guidelines and rate your hungry ( on the upgrade), list your favorite. It is a calculator for food and exercise. It also tracks your weight ( daily, weekly and monthly). I think it is well worth the 1.98 if you dont' want to pay the etools price.

ps you can also back up your food log by email.