General Diet Plans and Questions - The EODD diet or alternated day diet

carolr3639
01-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this. I'm not going to pay money for something that seems so simple but I have googled Rob Benson and found a few interesting tips on his site without having to pay.

justbeu
01-12-2010, 05:42 PM
I have the Johnson Up Day Down Day Diet Book....I just don't think I can make it a lifestyle and thats what I'm trying to do for me. I have so many bad habits and I'm trying my hardest to eat and think NORMAL when it comes to food and exercise.
Hope it works for you!!

carolr3639
01-12-2010, 07:13 PM
There are quite a few other girls on LA weight loss that are trying it. It is so hard to get a new thread started. Four and a half years ago we started the intuitive eating thread but it was hard going.

carolr3639
01-13-2010, 09:47 AM
The reason I thought of doing EODD is that years ago I did it with success and it seemed I just needed a boost. I hope to leave a note on LA fitness to see if anyone else is interested.

juliemarie
01-13-2010, 01:13 PM
It's been working pretty well for me-I lost 16 lbs the first 2 weeks (over the holidays even)-struggled for a few days and am back on it with a few slip-ups. I'm finding I really need to make sure I plan because it's not a real flexible plan. So-that's when my mess-ups occur. But it works and once you get in the swing of things-it's pretty easy.

It's only $40-most diets are more expensive. The pdf isn't the best organized/self-explanatory thing I've ever read-but the forum website answered all the other questions I had.

carolr3639
01-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Good for you Julie. I hope I can get losing again. Knowing you can eat each day and eat good on off days is a big help. I'm a little jittery on lower calorie days. Did I tell you I have a DD named Julee that lives in Beaverton? She goes by Juleea now but it's just the same to me.

carolr3639
01-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Forgot to ask, do you think EODD and alternate day diet are about the same?

juliemarie
01-13-2010, 06:22 PM
I only know what the EODD diet is . . .

carolr3639
01-14-2010, 10:42 AM
Hi Julie. Are there any other girls on LA fitness that would be interested in EODD?

juliemarie
01-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Carol-I only know of one person that is trying the program for sure-a couple others are considering. you posted the link there-they'll come over if they want. But like me, they're probably just used to the group on the other forum.