100 lb. Club - 2oz!!!!

View Full Version : 2oz!!!!

ANewCreation
01-11-2010, 01:27 PM
:carrot:

I am back from my trip. With the exception of yesterday, I was totally on plan! I even managed to workout while I was gone. Yesterday couldn't be helped, we had delays in our trip and we had to eat out for every meal. I made choices for lunch that weren't the best--I was stressed, I knew it, and I said one meal won't hurt me--this is my freebie! I compensated at dinner, but I know it was full of salt! Anyway, with all of that said and done I showed a 2oz wt gain this morning. I am 99.9% sure it is all water gain due to the sodium intake of eating out. I think I may have actually lost wt while I was gone and it will show up in a couple of days.

I have also come to the conclusion that it's always something--a holiday, a vacation, etc! I'm glad I'm learning to navigate staying on plan because this is life--or at least it's my life!!!

So, I am a happy camper!!!

LizJ
01-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Wow I am very impressed, great job!!

lottie63
01-11-2010, 01:36 PM
awesome!

cfmama
01-11-2010, 01:59 PM
2 oz? Go have a big pee ;) lol!!!!

matt_H
01-11-2010, 02:12 PM
I agree with cfmama. :)

I've gone on vacations last year where I gained almost a pound per day! Staying the same, and even losing weight, is amazing!

SugarJunkie
01-11-2010, 02:29 PM
That is definitely impressive!! I would bet you see a decent loss next week, due to drinking water and getting rid of that sodium!

HeidiNicole
01-11-2010, 03:07 PM
That's awesome! A vacation is what I let derail me last year, so I know how hard it can be. It's so great that you really stuck with it, and probably have a loss to boot!

kuhrisuh
01-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Way to go! Vacations and things like that can be really hard.. you're REALLY strong!! Keep it up!!

SNMomof1
01-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Terrific!

I feel ya on "having" to eat out. I took a trip 3hrs away today to my daughter's Children's hospital. On the way back her nurse and I were STARVING and the only thing available was fast food. At least I didn't go over 600cals for that one meal. lol

Sskar
01-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Way to go! Life does indeed go on - we can't be stuck in our cozy houses/apartments/dorms forever. In fact, I find that giving myself some lee way goes much better than starving my body, otherwise I end up feeling as if I have "blown it" for good and then might be prone to really going off plan -- but that's just me.

ANewCreation
01-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks for all the kudo's! It really helped out that my MIL (we went to see them on this mini vacation) was trying to lose wt too.

And btw--that was my wt AFTER a big pee! Been drinking my water and worked out today so I'm hoping to see some changes at the end of the week when I usually weigh.

Thanks again!

gumboot
01-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Fantastic! Good for you for learning to navigate (as you put it) through everyday life...which includes vaycays! :hug:

ANewCreation
01-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Update: this mornings wt is down by 1.2 pounds--woohoo!

S.A.S.H
01-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Great job! I bet you see a loss when all the salt is gone too!