Old 01-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #1  

Default Screwed up bigtime !!!!!!!!!

I have been on WW for about a week. I lost little over 5 pounds, I know mainly fluids but whatever pounds are pounds....

It all started Friday night when my son wanted to go to the Hibachi Grill... At least I got chicken and vegs... Saturday, I was so stressed out I didnt care what went into my mouth. Sunday, went to the movies... had popcorn, came home and made homemade cheese stuffed manicotti.. Oh my goodness. I know I gained all 5 pounds back.

After this I feel like throwing my books in the closet and saying to heck with it. While I am typing this I have a stinking candy cane in my mouth. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! STOP THE MADNESS.

I really want to lose weight I hate feeling bad. For me it isnt just about the weight. I feel better when I eat good.

Looking for some encouraging words
stacgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

We all mess up from time to time (I ate a whole pizza tonight when I'd been sooo good recently!) But you only fail if you give up. Take the opportunity right now to get back on track. That's what it takes to succeed, being determined to continue no matter how badly or how often you mess up!
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/129

Height: 5'4"

All that matters is what you do next. The next meal, the next exercise session -- every single one of them is an opportunity to make a choice that is in line with your goals! Don't beat yourself up :-)
SissieSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/150

Height: 5'11"

Today's over! Over Christmas I had a horrible day and decided, what the heck, I'll track it anyway and came up with 80 points. In one day!!! I was -17 for my weekly points!! I cried for a half hour!! I went on and when I got to the meeting the next week I weighed in and I ended up loosing 2 pounds because I was so careful for the rest of the week with that -17 staring at me!!

Don't give up, tomorrow's a new day and the great thing about dieting is that you start again tomorrow! You can do it!!
cherbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:43 PM   #5  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

We all do this- but as long as we keep trying then we are doing better than if we give up.

I messed up today too- my day started GREAT. I had a very good breakfast, lunch I messed up and had some carbs- then after that it was out of control. *sigh* And it wasn't out of control in terms of calories (1600) but in terms of carbs- If I eat too many carbs I don't lose And now with 50% carbs for the day I know my weight won't go down this week... But that's okay- tomorrow I'll pick myself back up and go back to the lower carbs.

And SPIT THAT CANDY CANE OUT RIGHT NOW MISSY! Crumble it up in a million pieces and toss it in the trash!
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #6  
love it or lose it

S/C/G: 210/209/150

Height: 5'2"

I did bad this weekend too! All you can do is start back over and do better tomorrow.. that is what I am doing. Get back in the saddle!
shortandfluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 236/224/180ish?

Height: 5'10"

Just get back up on that horse! You can do it!

When I go to the Hibachi grill I usually stick to shrimp and eating the vegetables or I'll order sushi instead.
ibcnuldu is offline   Reply With Quote