Old 01-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #1  
So Ready

Default How important is the online/eTools component?

Hi! I just joined WW last night and am finding it nearly impossible to access the website in both Firefox and IE. I did a Google search and was disappointed to find that there are many folks out there, like me, who can't access the WW site or get the javascript to work properly, and can't get a resolution from WW.

I'd really looked forward to having that online component, but I do use FitDay. Do you find that the site helps a lot with your success? And does anyone else have problems accessing the site?

(If this has been posted before, I sincerely apologize...I looked around and couldn't find this topic. If you could point me in the direction of existing thread(s) I may've missed, I'd be much obliged!)
traceriffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #2  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

I tried both firefox and ie and neither worked for me. I wish they would fix it.
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

Yeah I had a terrible time getting it to work when I decided to return to WW, and was frustrated as I'd been paying for it for nearly two years!

I finally got it to load in IE after about 3 hours. I think I used an old login link from one of my original sign-up emails. Really annoying!!

Anyway, I love the online tools. I have lots of WW books and could probably do the program without subscribing to the online program, but I find many of the tracking features really handy, especially the fact that you automatically see the points increase (often surprising) for doubling portions of stuff!

As I'm only doing this online, tracking there and posting here are my main accountability options.
LizzieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:30 PM   #4  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I guess I'm in the minority: I never have any problem accessing eTools via Firefox or IE.

eTools is INVALUABLE to me and my efforts. I am a very computer oriented person, so using eTools makes tracking fun for me.
trooworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 236/224/180ish?

Height: 5'10"

I use Firefox and I have no issues accessing them. I really think the diet tools help me a lot.

Are you using the latest edition of firefox? Are there any updates?

Last edited by ibcnuldu; 01-16-2010 at 12:31 PM.
ibcnuldu is offline   Reply With Quote