South Beach Diet - proud and content

View Full Version : proud and content

june65
01-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi,

I wrote last week " dissapointed and upset" I was so upset about gaining 3lbs over the holidays, well I am proud to say that the 3 lbs have gone!!!!!!!!!!
Went back to phase I for one week, well more like phase 1.5, also started working out again ( 3 times a week) and took a few good walks in the snow.
I am back to my " normal " self, and am quite content and feel back in control.
Just goes to show how well this plan works, truley is a life long plan.

just wanted to share.

This evenings supper will be baked salmon, vegs. frozen raspberries and yogurt for dessert, maybe a boiled egg for snack if I feel like it.

bye, stay warm

CyndiM
01-09-2010, 01:03 PM
Woo hoo :cheer::woohoo::cheer3:
That's the secret to long term success. Great job June :)

cottagebythesea
01-09-2010, 01:10 PM
:bravo: :woohoo: June! You're stats are amazing!

Lexxiss
01-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks June for giving us all an update. When everyone chimes in to respond to a "disappointed and upset" it's just great to hear that in a week you're proud and content.

It's always great to hear from you. I, too, dropped my extra holiday pound and 2 extra to boot. I love SBD!

murphmitch
01-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the follow-up. Great job!

jenne1017
01-09-2010, 02:06 PM
:broc:

Awesome work!

june65
01-09-2010, 02:22 PM
thank you,
crazy how horrible you feel when you eat junk!! good to be feeling better,
hope I have learned my lesson, I hope I do not forget how how it feels when you gain and feel out of control, even if it is for a short time.
I have a party in a few weeks, already I plan on having a tiny piece of cake, but who knows I may totally not feel like it when thr times comes, point is, I feel that I can walk away from it.
Last year I could not, I would be back for seconds.
thanks again you guys.