Old 01-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 247.6/241.0/224

Height: 5.8

Thumbs up Today is WEIGH in

Well today after I walked my 50 minutes I weighed myself to see the the week of eating less calories and doing the tredmill and taking the supplements did for me. I lost 3.2 pounds.... HOOORRRAYYYY.....

I prob would of lost at least another pound if it was not that time of the month. Yesterday I was eating like crazy more then earlier in the week. I hate it you get the munchies when it comes around. And i have notice with getting older that the hormones are more there then when years ago... I was depressed too yesterday so that really did not help with the eating either.

Tomorrow Sunday my boyfriend has a turkey thawing in the frig so that is what he is going to make for the playoffs... Not my idea of a playoff meal but that is what he wants to do.. So wish me luck with eating all of that stuff that comes with the turkey. I am not a big fan of all that turkey but we will see.
flyingwasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:12 PM   #2  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Way to GO!!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

I echo Mortonpixie... awesome job!

Stay focused and you can make it through anything let along a little turkey meal
bensempress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 247.6/241.0/224

Height: 5.8

Thanks guys....

My boyfriend called me before he came home from his mothers stating he was at the grocery store asking if I needed anything. I told him to pick something up for saturday nite dinner. Yeah he brought home a huge portion of ribs. So he put them in the crock pot for dinner.. Man there was ALOT of it to eat. But I only had 2 things of ribs and a small baked potato and that filled me up. He kepted saying to eat more.... But I stood my ground.

I think if I did well yesterday with that meal I should do just fine with this HUGE turkey dinner. I am defrosting beans from last summers garden so at least I know I can have alot of those to satisfy my hunger too. Things should go fine for tonights meal...

Wish me luck.
flyingwasp is offline   Reply With Quote