LA Weight Loss - Is it Withdrawal or what?

View Full Version : Is it Withdrawal or what?

jigglefree
01-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Since I started this new journey yesterday, I have been having these headaches. They subside when I eat. Then they come right back. I was thinking it's withdrawal. In a way it's funny because my body think it's bout to be downloaded a whole bunch of food and my head will stop hurting. When it realizes the food is not it's normal supply my head starts hurting again, maybe 15-20 minutes. I was thinking it was withdrawal because when I fast that happens. I'm not going to let the pain stop me though.

CLCSC145
01-05-2010, 06:46 PM
I found the headaches after changing my eating habits only lasted a few days, maybe a week. Good luck!

Kristi82
01-07-2010, 12:26 AM
I find every time I change my eating habits, I too get head aches. I think its part of the transition. Dont let it stop you keep up the good work!

jigglefree
01-07-2010, 02:07 PM
Thank you Kristi82, I am on day four and no headaches. Even though I am eating fewer calories I am feeling real good today. I was thinking about a altering my caloric intake from 1150 to 1400 but I don't need to do that now. I am feeling real good. I even got full off my lunch which four days ago wasn't enough.