South Beach Diet - Turn-Around Tuesday Beach Chatter

View Full Version : Turn-Around Tuesday Beach Chatter

Lexxiss
01-05-2010, 04:52 AM
Good Morning Everyone:sunny:

When I returned home last night, I stopped by to say hello and was overwhelmed at the line for beach towels. :beach: The holidays are over and it's time for a Turn-Around. I thought I'd take a moment to give a warm :welcome: to all the new and restarting beachers; Mmckellen, RHP9, livelifelove, Shimmy Slim, Sjohnson, Smith1313, Treble, ddmbMom, Becci, BrownEyedStaccie, 81ToGo, AllyCat, Artemis, Waistingtime, HelloNurse, cannotstandpictures, newyearnewme2010, KKBsNicole, litar, michigangirl, dreaminstacy67. Wow! I'm sure I've missed someone, I hope not.

The SBD forum has been a lifesaver for me, and to all of you who continue to post regularly I send my warmest thanks. The daily chat has become my lifeline for keeping in daily contact with others as we walk a similar path towards health and weight loss. We all have friends and family; folks who care about us but aren't able to walk the walk with us. On Sunday, my DH put a giant frosted cookie in my face and asked if I would like one. After 8 months OP with his constant support-I was a bit suprised-and realized just how easy it is to say YES...and how important it is to say NO. BTW, after careful consideration I DID say No. :cp:

So, onward and upward....I'm up early and today wishing I could sleep. It's cold and I'm dreaming of spring. Knitting is on my agenda as is drinking :coffee:. OP foods are lined out and I'm looking forward to a successful day. Exercise class at 9, then I'll come home and tackle my lists.

What's on your agenda this Tuesday, as we Turn-Around and step forward into 2010? Stop by and say hi :cofdate:.

Have a great day everyone!

TwynnB
01-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Good mornind Debbie! For being on mountain time, you sure are up early! Your DH should get a slap on the wrist for offering ;), good for you for declining!

The treadmill is fixed again downstairs, so this is my 'wake up' time, and I find myself doing better if I sit here a bit. I did go to the Y yesterday after work, and had a great workout on the treadmill. We'll see how today goes!

Last night I made the black bean burritos I talked about on the menu section, they were great!! My DH said, "no meat?", but he was okay with it. One child ate it, the other didn't touch it. Alas, she did make her own burrito though.

Today is work, and life as normal (hopefully. although I just remembered the pup bashed the DS in the mouth last night, might have to go get a tooth checked out!). The kitchen wall came down last night. WHOA! That kitchen's going to be HUGE once this is done! (well, a lot bigger than before!)

Have a great day!

Lexxiss
01-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Hi Twynn, glad to hear your treadmill is up and running just as the kitchen walls come down. I checked out your pics and remenisced. How long do you expect this phase of the reno to last? Hope DS is ok. Have a great day!

Heidi58
01-05-2010, 06:03 AM
Good morning!

Debbie, good for you saying no thanks to the cookie! :D Enjoy your exercise class and your knitting, and hooray for your lists! Have a great Tuesday. (I checked email but no time to reply this AM. :()

:carrot: Finally got your treadmill fixed Twynn! Have a great first day back at work. I hope DS's mouth/tooth is fine this morning. (Baby tooth I hope?)

I'm going to bring my snowshoes, boots, etc to school with me today. Yesterday was good, I got a little in when I got home, but I won't have to rush so much if I just go out right at school. No logging roads, but the middle school sports fields border our parking lot so I'm going to give it a try.

Have a great day, friends! :hug:
I'll check in from school during morning recess and see what the rest of you are up to. :)

CyndiM
01-05-2010, 06:07 AM
Good morning :coffee2: Slurping down some coffee before I head to the Wii Fit for some morning yoga and stretching. I'm hoping it will not only improve my overall attitude but also keep my dollar store spine happy.

Debbie - :carrot: way to go with the cookie. I :love: your attitude and outlook. Don't know if I've mentioned that but it really brightens my day to see you in the mornings.

Twynn - Must be the season - we have the treadmill repair guy coming Friday. Ours is slipping a bit. DW has been maniacal about it for several months and is logging over 20,000 steps most days so I think it's just tired.
Glad to hear the burrito experiment went well. I had some really great black bean sweet potato burritos a few years back. Yum

Heidi - I think I'm finally getting out on snowshoes Thursday. Your persistence and creativity are motivating me. Last winter I just complained about not getting out. This winter I'm going to get out!

Another office day for me today. Now that the holidays are over I'm going to schedule some visits though. Time to get back on the road. I've got those studs for a reason, might as well drive around :)

I'm happily back on plan without too much stress. There are still some holiday treats in the office but I'm ignoring them. Of course that is my reminder to go write out my plan for the day :) Hope yours is on plan, smooth and low stress.

Mmckellen
01-05-2010, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Lexxiss! I woke up this morning feeling motivated...I just have to remember to take things an hour or day at a time. It's really easy for me to get ahead of myself. I'm sluggish about getting back into things after the break in routine over the holidays...time to focus. Talk to you all later!

Breakfast will be:
2 eggs with 1 tblsp. mayo and one tblsp. reduced fat bacon bits on celery with broccoli sprouts.

cottagebythesea
01-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Good morning, you Early Birds! :yawn: Did you save any coffee for me? ;)

I ended up working late last night and was pretty worn out and starving by the time I finally dragged my booty home. I read all the posts on the forum while eating my vegetable soup, but didn't have the energy to reply. I'd like to say a big :welcome: to all our Newbies, though, and am looking forward to "meeting" all of you.

Yesterday was insane. :dizzy: Cindy called while I was still at the hairdresser to tell me she kept Maggie home from school, as they all had a bit of stomach virus over the weekend and Maggie was still nauseous, and needed over there ASAP. I did take the time to run back home to grab my lunch, and got over there to discover Maggie was lying on the couch watching cartoons and feeling just fine. :mad: So after she had her lunch I took her to school. She didn't complain as she knows I meant business, and was bouncy and full of smiles when I picked the girls up afterwards. :devil: Then it was a mad dash to drop off Maggie at piano and speed like a maniac to get Audrey to cotillion on time (they're not allowed to be late), rush back to get Maggie, and rush back in time to get Audrey. :dizzy: I made it without a minute to spare, but it was nuts. Then we get back to discover Cindy forgot to tell me she had a meeting and needed me to stay until Richard got home.

I'm hoping today goes smoother. I have to hang around here this morning to wait for FedEX to drop off Jake's new cellphone, so I guess I'll spiffy up the place while I'm waiting. Then I have to pick up some organizers for Cindy before heading over there to take down her tree and lug everything up to the attic. She said she'd be there to help me, but I'm not counting on it. I don't think there's anything scheduled for after school today, so I should make it home by a decent hour. At least my eating has been right on, since I've been too busy to eat! :D

Ruthxxx
01-05-2010, 07:22 AM
Good morning. My dog alarm has finally decided that we don't need to get up at 5 AM! I hope it lasts.

Debbie, what a nice post to start us off today. You are very inspiring. Yes we do have lots of new Beachers and I'm afraid I've missed welcoming some of them. :welcome: Chickies. Maybe it's time to start another Phase One Help thread?

Cottage, much as I like your Cindy, I could just shake her sometimes. It sounds like you survived another chaotic day. I hope the driving was fine.

Twynn, you will love your new kitchen. Mine stayed the same size when it was renovated but I thoroughly enjoy it - my favourite room in the house.

Cyndi, it sounds like you are back at it full speed. I hope your office is warmer today. Mine used to be cold on Monday's too and hot in the summer. They turned down the machines for the weekend to save money but gained a lot of complaints.

Heidi, good for you to work in your exercise after school. I tried snowshoeing once - it sure is a workout!

Mmclellan, glad you found us. Isn't Lexxis (Debbie) a great motivator? I'm with you on how hard it is to get on track after the holiday orgy.

Yesterday was an active day, full of niggles and giggles - the giggles when Claire came over for a fitting. I didn't make any progress on stashing away Christmas but did stay on plan and do what I said I'd do. The problem about living alone is that nobody knows what you really do. Some days I have to do the thumb in the bum routine to get me going.

Right after breakfast, I'll do treadmill and then some deck shovelling as the snow drifts are closing in. If I don't tackle them now, they'll be in the house by February! We're off to do pet therapy this afternoon.

Have a great Tuesday. Is today the "pipers piping" day? I hope they do it quietly. ;)

Lexxiss
01-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Cottage, fortunately for us "virtual" coffee never runs out. Wow! What a day you had yesterday! I hope Cindy appreciates your flexibility as it certainly makes her days run smoother. I think Maggie must have had the "Idontwanttogobacktoschool" flu. I hope your day is more predictable and not quite as long.

Mmckellen, :cp: for motivation, however an hour or day at a time is a great tool for a successful P1. Thanks for joining us!

Cyndi, I hope the heat is back on at work. BTW I'm sure noticing how you've been so consistent with your exercise!

Heidi, taking your snowshoes to work is a great idea! Have a great day!

Back to knitting...

little chick
01-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Good Morning Chicks.
:welcome3: to all of our new chickies.

Lexxiss- Way to go on saying no to the cookie. Yeah you.

Twynn- Glad to hear your treadmill is fixed. Hope DS tooth is ok and he does not need a trip to the dentist. Have a great day.

Heidi- Have fun with your snowshoes. I have always wanted to try. May have to add that to my bucket list. :D

Cyndi- Good for you staying away from the last of the holiday treats. Keep up the good work. Have a wonderful tuesday.

Mmckellen- It is so easy to get ahead of ourselves and forget to take it day by day. I must remember that myself, have a great day.

Cottage- My goodness I am tired just reading your post. WOW, hope your day is a little slower paced today. Have a great one.

Ruth- Good Morning, be careful shovelling. We sure are getting lots of snow this winter. Glad the dogs have decided that 5:00 am is to early to get up. Have a great day.

Me- Trying to get back into normal, the kids are still off school for one more day, so things should be back to normal rountine tomorrow. I got a call back on my mamogram so I spend the whole day yesterday freaking out. I go in again tomorrow for another. It has me stressed out. I couldn't even eat so I am trying to stay more calm about it today. Other than that I am working on organizing the house and organizing my health. Well must dash as my next wee one will be here soon, he has been gone for 3 weeks to visit his grandparents for the christmas season. I am sure he will have to be retrained today. :D

TwynnB
01-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Hello again chickies!

A quick check in to say the run went great :D, and it's nice to know the exercise is done for the day (although I might do some Wii yoga later...). THe stinkin' OnDemand is on the fritz though, so I thought I did pretty good to be just surfing thru the channels....

Oh, and that black bean burritos....the filling I think would be GREAT for omelettes!!

jenne1017
01-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Wow, everyone is up early this morning. No time for me to do individuals this AM as I need to get some notes typed up and out the door in an hour but wanted to wish everyone a wonderful OP day!

I will be back later to read and catch up. Unless these flurries turn into some real snow! Then I will be scrambling to get home ;)

Lexxiss
01-05-2010, 08:42 AM
Yes we do have lots of new Beachers and I'm afraid I've missed welcoming some of them. :welcome: Chickies. Maybe it's time to start another Phase One Help thread?
Hi Ruth. I just missed you popping in. I was hoping you hadn't lost your power with all the snow you have. I was thinking, like you, that this would be a good month for a P1 thread. It would help our new towelmates get questions answered and we could have a good place to stop and say hi. Thanks for your kind words *blush* and have a great day!

LChick, glad to hear your routine is normalizing. :hug: today as you wait on your next MG. Waiting is hard. You've been a big help getting me back on my list making. Thanks!

Jenn, have a great day! See you later and I hope the weather cooperates and makes a pleasant day for you.

WaistingTime
01-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Hi ladies. I am sticking my toe in to the daily chat today. I've read them before and been amazed at how well you all seem to know each other - so hesitated to join in. But I love how welcoming and supportive you always are and would love to be part of this great group.

So, good morning! I am off the a "body sculpting" class later at the gym, then planning meals before more snow hits tomorrow. And spending too much time on here, my blog, and all the other great blogs I've discovered. First day of the semester for my high schooler.

Have a good one all!

P.S. I know we have the bio sticky, but it just doesn't tell enough!

tomandkara
01-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Good morning! It's morning for me the same as you all! We made the first flight we tried for and arrived in New Jersey last night. The flight was smooth and the kids did awesome, as usual. They are seasoned travelers. My sister picked us up from base and brought us to my parents. Everyone here seems to be doing well. Tonight we are all getting together at my grandfather's house and we're going to have a night of celebrating his life and reminiscing. My sisters decided to have foods that my grandparents always served when there were get togethers at their house, so we're having a lunch meat tray with potato rolls and Andes mints. At first I was upset. No, upset is the wrong word. Wondering frantically, maybe? Anyway, I was trying to figure out how to bring something that would be Beachy without being disrespectful to the idea of the get together. I know one meal won't throw me off, but I tend to go REALLY overboard when we're back in the States and I really want to stay on track this time. I think I'm going to get some veggies and cut them up - tomatoes and lettuce for the sandwiches and then throw some cucumber slices, peppers, mushrooms, etc. on the plate, too. I did really well on the plane and hid the candy bars the kids got in their box meals (usually I eat them - bad, I know!). I only brought snacks that were Beachy and I made a point to not eat just because I was bored. I want to keep up the good work. This morning I'm going down to the funeral home with my uncle to help choose my grandfather's clothes for the viewing. There is a viewing on Thursday and then another on Friday before the service. It's good to be back with family.

Don't have time for personals this morning because I need to get a shower and some breakfast before my uncle comes by to get me. Hi to everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to get back on later.

Lexxiss
01-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Good Morning Waisting:sunny:

I'm glad you stuck your toe in! I took a deep breath and jumped right in here when I started SBD. It was a really important step for me in getting started right. Don't worry, you'll get to know everyone and even better, we'll all get to know you. As these beachers became friends, I found it much easier to stay OP by being accountable. When the time came that I had some really hard times and it would have been easy to just disappear, the friendships saw me through. Have a great day planning, sculpting and eating all those veggies! BTW-your blog is really nice.

cannotstandpics
01-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Good morning, all! Day TWO...started the day with a couple pieces of lowfat american cheese and some chicken broth with some veggies. Brought to work some celery, cucumbers, and a yellow pepper to enjoy with my half cup of chicken salad for lunch. Made myself some raspberry jello (sugar-free) so I can have a choice of dessert tonight instead of sugar-free fudgsicles only. Having choices seems to be what I need most!

When staring phase one, have any of you experienced a headache?

Anyway, from reading the posts, this seems like a great group. I look forward to the journey with you. Have a great day!:D

sophie
01-05-2010, 09:59 AM
good morning chickies

Welcome to all the new beachers, together we will do it. This is a great group of ladies and maybe some secret gents.

Kara - so glad to hear that you made it back home. I am sorry to hear about your grandfather but he was well loved and had a great family.

Debbie - keep on clicking with the needles. I am still contemplating my project.

Everyone else have a wonderful on plan day. Got to go DH is calling me and we are going to walk the mall.
take care
Sophie

Mmckellen
01-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi Cannotstand,
I had a headache yesterday afternoon but it went away when I had some cottage cheese. I read somewhere that stepping up the dairy helps with the "South Beach Flu."

Kim_Star060404
01-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Wow! Lots of chatter on the beach today! I'm glad I'm at home this morning. Otherwise, I'd never catch up.

Debbie: Thanks for the positive start! Good for you turning down that cookie. I'm sure it was hard, but your discipline is really paying off for you.

Twynn: I'm glad your treadmill is finally fixed. That will make working out so much easier! I have to admit I'm envious of your wall coming down. DH and I daydream about the divider between the kitchen and living room coming down all the time. I'll just have to live vicariously through you!

Heidi: Good for you lugging along your snowshoeing equipment! I hope it pays off and you have a great workout today!

Cyndi: I never really got into the Wii Fit yoga, but maybe it's something I should do. I think that stretching is the least paid attention to aspect of my workouts and I should take a cue from you and focus more on it. I hope you have a great day!

Mmckellen: :welcome2: I agree with your mentality, worrying about tomorrow, rather than today, can be so damaging when you're trying to make positive changes!

Linda: I agree with Ruth and you sure are a lifesaver for that family. I hope today is already running smoother than yesterday did.

Ruth: I'm glad the pups are letting you sleep a bit later. Do you think you will all become night owls now? :lol: Have a wonderful day and I hope the cold isn't too bad.

LC: I'm glad you're getting back to your routine soon. The holidays are great, but the frantic schedule always gives me a headache. Sorry to hear about your callback on the mammogram, but hopefully it will just have been a bad image that they need to recheck. You're in my thoughts! :hug:

Jenne: Have a great day! :wave:

WastingTime: Hello! It's great to have you in the daily chat! I know how time-consuming the blogging world can be. There are some really great ones out there. Have a wonderful day!

Kara: I'm so glad you all made it to NJ safely! I'm sorry about the circumstances, but I'm glad that they have brought you back to your family for a bit. You're all in my thoughts!

Today did not start out very well for me. I woke up with a massive sinus headache (it was bad enough to make me feel nauseated and I almost "lost my lunch"). I decided to take some meds and wait it out this morning. I may go in to work this afternoon if I'm feeling better. DH told me the cedar was explosive and that everyone he knew was suffering from allergies, so I'm assuming that's what caused it.

Well, if I can't be at work, I shouldn't be in front of the computer, so I'll go for now. I hope everyone to come has a great day and :welcome3: to all our new SB chicks and chatters!!

Lexxiss
01-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Good Morning NoPics:sunny:

Yes, headaches are a common side effect of the detox process. Adding servings of beans really helps as does lots of water. Just keep OP and they'll go away. Lots of folks get what's often called the SB flu. It sounds like you're off to a great start on P1. Getting through a clean P1 will open lots of new choices for you. Thanks for popping in! Have a great day!

ETA- Hi Sophie, I'm clicking away. The hardest part is starting. After I finish this hat I'll post some pics. Enjoy your walk at the mall.

Kara, it's really good to hear from you. I'm glad you get to spend this time with your family. Take care! Thanks for taking the time to check in with us.

Hi Kim, sorry to hear you're a bit under the weather. The oils in cedar really set my DH's allergies off in the woodshop. I hope the meds help you to start feeling better soon.

Ok, its time to get ready to go to the pool. We've been leaving early to take the doggies to the park every day this year. Exercise helps them, too. See ya'll later!

gothik butterfly
01-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Ladies! I've missed you! and hello and welcome to all the newbs that have joined/restarted since I've been gone.

Here's an update: My food assistance came through. I still don't have a job but I'll be able to get $200 a month in food assistance which is going to allow me to get back on SB. I'm so absolutely thankful.

Also, because I applied in October, they prorated some for October, November and December.... so I have over $500 to spend on putting meats and frozen veggies in the deep freeze for if things get tough again.

Gosh, I've so missed being here..... I haven't decided on a start date yet. I am getting together a sample menu/grocery list for 2 months so that I can take all that food and stick it in the freezer for the future. Once that's done I'll start an actual menu/grocery list for the start of SB. Honestly, I have a lot going on this month so I may not actually start until February but I will be ready. I like to 'gear up' and get in the head space.

I hope you are all doing well!! Can't wait to start posting and chattin again with you guys. You are all an inspiration.

The purple hat is back!

Pearlrose
01-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Good morning chickies,

Flyby for me just want to stay accountable and hop in. Wish I could do personals but no time but I did read everyone posts.

Debbie thanks for welcoming everyone on board always nice to meet new faces on the same journey as us.

BL starts tonite I think I am going to watch again helps me stay motivated even though it sets up unrealistic expectations for weight loss.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm.

81togo
01-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Hello Ladies! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm on day 2 of phase 1 and it is getting a little better by the hour. My husband was eating CC cookies last night and was teasing me but I said no. I kept saying nothing taste good as being skinny :-) I look forward to "meeting" all of you.

RHP9
01-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Good Morning ladies!
thanks for all of your welcomes... woke up this morning 3 lbs down from yesterday!! So excited YAY!!

debbie - good job on saying no , i too was tormented with a sweet last night and i know how hard it was after that monday i had :)

81togo- - im going to start using your lines! nothing does taste as good as being skinny

gothik butterfly- have fun shopping!

twynnb - you motivated me to get my exercise in today, started off my morning with it

cottage -- what a day!! i hope today goes smoother for you as well

alrighty ladies lets all have wonderful days and stay strong !

tomandkara
01-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Debbie, good job saying NO to the cookie!

Tammy, glad the black bean burritos came out well. I have a friend who uses red lentils in place of refried beans and they are really good!

Heidi, I hope you have a good walk after school. Were the little ones good for you yesterday?

Cyndi, drive safely if you do those visits!

Mmckellen, welcome to the chat! I think taking it one meal at a time is key. Thinking about a whole day is overwhelming sometimes!

Linda, I hope you can find a minute to sit and enjoy a meal today! Your last two days sound crazy!

Ruth, I'm glad you had a nice day yesterday!

That's all I'm going to get to as my sister just walked in with her kids to play with my kiddos.

Lexxiss
01-05-2010, 01:26 PM
The purple hat is back!:trampo: :trampo: :trampo:
Gothik, I've missed you and it was just great to come home to your message. I'm sorry you haven't found a job yet, but I'm really happy you are back. BTW-You can always start coming to say hi. You are an inspiration to me, too.

Pearlrose, glad you dropped by and thx for the BL reminder. I think there are some new chickies who are fans, too.

81togo, thanks for dropping in. Glad to hear you're doing ok. I don't know if I'd be so strong being teased with CC cookies, but at least you said no. I see you're going to do a 5K in March. Have you done one before?

RHP9, :congrat: on your WL! My ticker was back down to it's usual and I'm hopeful to take a few more # off post holiday.

Pool was great, and I have some quiet time as DH went cruising with one of his friends. They go off in the hills and his friend, who was born here, shows him new stuff. Good for me to knit, although I'm contemplating exercising the house clean.

81togo
01-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi Lexxiss - No, this will be my first 5K... My goal is to not be last. I'm excited and nervous.

Shimmy Slim
01-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Wow, loads of people posting! Great to see!

I am having a good day food-wise, but a dreadful day otherwise. My back is so sore and now I have referred pain all down my right leg so I can't stand or walk for more than a couple of minutes. Weather permitting, I'm seeing my chiropractor on Friday and I'm hoping that he'll crack my back then and there as I cannot stand this for much longer.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better and still OP too.

Fat Melanie
01-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Here's an update: My food assistance came through. I still don't have a job but I'll be able to get $200 a month in food assistance which is going to allow me to get back on SB. I'm so absolutely thankful.

Also, because I applied in October, they prorated some for October, November and December.... so I have over $500 to spend on putting meats and frozen veggies in the deep freeze for if things get tough again
!

Yes! I am so glad to hear that. I am on food assistance as well. Jobs are scare right now, and we get by on DH's computer repair business until he can find full time employment. I know how much food assistance helps and I'm really glad you got it. Nothing kills a healthy diet and lifestyle more than having a limited budget to purchase the foods we need. :D

rdw1
01-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Good Evening all! I have got to start getting up earlier so I can come and chat in the mornings! Not enough time in the evenings!

I have been good since the 1st, getting back on track. Crazy to think that I could lose 10 lbs in the beginning of december and gain them all back plus one the last 2 weeks! Way way way too much celebrating! With food and wine! Back on tack now though and no alcohol until the 28th!(bday) Ready to finally move this weight off permanently this year!

Catch up with you all soon! I am going to really try hard to get up 30 minutes early so I can not be so rushed in the mornings and have time for 3fc, coffee, and maybe even a bit of me time ;0)

Lexxiss
01-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Shimmy, it IS great to see lots of people posting! I hope you see the chirocracker soon. Didn't you used to have have the :belly:

Melanie, it's good to see you! You did great over the holidays with WL eh?

Rikki, the earlier the better, I always say. See you in the am.

Chelby29
01-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Hi Everyone! Y'all are busy today! :) Welcome to all the new Chicks! I just wanted to do a quick check in and let you know I did my first workout at The Gym! Yay me! 15 minutes on the elliptical was tough! I also walked on the treadmill. Next goal -- weights!

Lexxiss
01-05-2010, 08:31 PM
:cp: Chelby!

zeffryn
01-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Hey girls. Back on the beach today. After our vacation, I came home to a ton of things and 7 extra pounds. EEK! I went to the supermarket today and filled the fridge and pantry with SB appropriate foods and made a menu for the next 10 days. Phase 1 wasn't that difficult last time and I am hoping it is the same this time. I'm thankful that my family likes the food on South Beach. I have a really great menu planned and am excited for the upcoming meals! We had the white chili tonight and it was really great!

I bought a bike trailer and am waiting for it to be delivered. My husband and I are planning to bike in the evenings when he gets home from school. We have had the bikes for months now and haven't really been able to ride them because we don't have anything to carry the kids in.