Share your Diet Blog - Tired of being a chunky dunk...

View Full Version : Tired of being a chunky dunk...

KDM322
01-05-2010, 12:06 AM
It's time to be a skinny dip!!!

That's the title of my 3FC diet blog...and I just found this thread section where I can let people know I'm blogging about my weight loss journey. I'm still new to blogging, but I've tried to do it on a regular basis (atleast one entry per week) I post my weekly stats, pics, and some daily rants! I think it may be a great help with keeping me accountable on my journey if I "think" people may actually be reading my stuff! :D

So, if any of you are bored some day, take a gander at my blog! (Click the link to the left "3FC Diet Blog" to access) Feel free to leave comments/suggestions! It'll be interesting hearing from people who may be currently going through the same things, or have been through them in the past.

lovinww
04-28-2010, 01:00 PM
love your blog ... keep chug chug chuging along!!!

KDM322
04-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Well, thank you!! I wasn't even sure anyone had read it! I kind of just do it to keep myself in check!

greenfishgirl
04-29-2010, 12:43 AM
I just checked out your blog and your pictures. You must be so proud of yourself! You look amazing. Good job, girl! errr, I mean Skinny Dip!

misspriss78
05-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Love your blog and WTG on your new lowest weight! :carrot:

KDM322
05-04-2010, 12:40 PM
THANKS SO MUCH GREENFISHGIRL!!! And you too, Amelia!!!

It's so cool that people are actually reading my blog or even using my pics as inspiration!!! I know that's what helped me when I signed up here on 3FC!!!!

YOU BOTH have already come so far yourselves!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

BluCypressLily
05-25-2010, 02:21 PM
I love the title of your blog :) Great job on meeting your mini goal!